All Comments on 'April's Trick Untried'

by MSTarot

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gross

fucking disgusting

EosAuroraEosAuroraabout 9 years ago
enjoyed

I think the audio added something to it. It was a good story, especially the ending.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

Beautifully done. The female voice really adds something. An identity, perhaps. As a conscious choice, there is something profound in it, a challenge to ignorance, an assertion of individuality. That bit of undeniable femininity answers an unspoken question. Resoundingly.

The writing is top-notch. The best I've ever seen from you, as far as mechanics and gears. I can't wait to see what you do next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5*

I don't normally care for trans stories, but this fit the theme very well and he was accepting of the difference. Plus he left the asses behind!

bearsladybearsladyabout 9 years ago

I don't normally do the 'text with audio' but I saw your name and since I like your stories, gave it a go. I enjoyed it very much. It's not so much an erotic story for me, but a peek into the life of a boy who acts and becomes a man. A boy would have kicked her out of the car with a few choice words and endured the ribbing of his 'friends' as he planned a way to get back at them. He acted with dignity and honor, caring more for how the other person was feeling. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
R's

The sentence "would you think I'm a slut..." has no rolling r's.

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years agoAuthor
R's

Very true. lol.

That was put in as a joke between patientlee and myself. The original dialog description called for a "purring-growl" which she said she didn't think she could do. But...she said she could roll her "R's" in a sexy way.

Good eyes.

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years ago
So sweet

Such a girlie voice I hadn't expected that sort of inflection but i was pleased and it changed the story for me (I read it through first before listening to it) for the better.

Well done to you and your partner in crime.

legerdemerlegerdemerabout 9 years ago
Very nice tale

I've admired your work before, and this is a terrific addition: gentle, sweet, kind, realistic. Your voice has a beautiful lilt to it that went so well with the story, and pl's contributions fit right in. You have my 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
SICK

one dead homo coming down

I_of_HorusI_of_Horusover 6 years ago
f**k the commenters who say things like Disgusting

I didn't anticipate the twist, but you pulled it of masterfully

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7472 months ago

a masculine cocksucker enough said.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous