All Comments on 'A Dance with The Devil'

by Rozalin_0123

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I was pleasantly surprised :)

Really happy how that turned out, keep writing and good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You need to write more

a FIVE only because they don't have TENS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOVED IT

Very enjoyable read. Thank you for your story.

dinkymacdinkymacabout 9 years ago
Great!

Thanks for sharing.

biercebierceabout 9 years ago
Well done!

Let your demon out. Wow. Beauty. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it

loved it

more stories please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Brilliant with a capital B

Brilliant with a capital B

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic

A great take on April fools

masterandmargaritamasterandmargaritaabout 9 years ago
Short and sweet

Another great story, I hope it places in the contest!

TJSkywindTJSkywindabout 9 years ago
Another stellar tale

5 *

Unreliable narrator? That's a tag? What a hoot! Enjoyed!

MSTarotMSTarotabout 9 years ago
Sizzlingly hot

Incredibly hot story, and told in such a vividly described ways it made me feel like I was there and believe me, I was more than happy to be there. Internal narrative was excellent, storytelling simple and elegant because of that very simplicity.

Dialog was minimal, but then who has air to speak in the middle of that furnace? Very, very good work.

Critique: I saw only one thing that caught my eye and that was minuscule. (and might just be my ignorance) Can you still pole dance while covered in oil? I always thought you needed ski friction to maintain grip. I caught that she had on gloves and then had him take them off, so yes her hands would still be clear, but would she not slick up the whole pole?

Again, wonderful story. Hot, sexy and I must say i think I like your inner devil a lot more than my own. She seems like more fun.

MST

xelliebabexxelliebabexabout 9 years ago
Beautifully imagined

A magically drawn story that i enjoyed immensely. Thank you for sharing your writing talent with me.

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 9 years ago

I'm beyond honored.

Another wonderful tale from the young woman who is quickly becoming our Queen of the Damned, as far as Erotic Horror is concerned.

patientleepatientleeabout 9 years ago
Smokin hot.

Wow, Roz. This is amazing. I can't be the only one that knows you're writing about me, right? So much tension in so few words. Excellent work.

Tx Tall TalesTx Tall Talesabout 9 years ago
Exposed: What all men know, (or privately hope)

A soul is bared, a carefully crafted life of moderation and 'behaving' is demolished. The devil inside is given free rein, and the result is nothing less than fantastic. Two lives will never be the same. If only it were true, if only there was a way to break free, to let go, to become that unbridled beast, that whirlwind of sexuality and sensuality.

All women have that devil inside, yearning to break free. Don't they? Please?

Rozalin triumphs once again. I'm in awe of her ability to craft so much emotion, so many truisms into such a beautifully crafted, hellaciously hot tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Exciting

It's invigorating to read another talented author in this genre. Great imagination and pretty well executed. You'll be rising up the popularity lists quickly. Good work, long may it continue.

ancelancelabout 8 years ago
MORE

hi well i hope u r going to add to there walk on the wild side of hot sex with others and in all places nice story

lonecrowlonecrowover 7 years ago
HOT!

Whew! It's left me panting..

newtype2525newtype2525over 7 years ago
Damn hot!

This was incredible! Is there more coming???

Please say yes! I hope you will decide to write more! Either continue this or write something else new! Please! You new fan!

Cheers!

tdkb1916tdkb1916almost 7 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

My satisfaction with this story spilleth over.

geek_writergeek_writeralmost 6 years ago
Another winner

Your attention to detail and writing style just relit my fire. Thank you, I'm off to write again after a long time. Great inspiration!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great but so short..

wayphelwayphelover 2 years ago

I enjoy you'r writing style i like that you don't just write sex but substance too.. i have read two of your stories so far and getting ready to read another.. thank you for sharing your stories

DreamingOfMyExDreamingOfMyExabout 2 years ago

Even though the rating system only goes up to five, I give this one a 666.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The twist of this story was fantastic. Surprisingly wholesome while still depraved. I wish you had more content here than the 3 stories you have. Still, these 3 stories are phenomenal!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous