All Comments on 'Daddy's House Cunt'

by Sweet Daisy

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The slut only gets better

what another fantastic part of this so very sexy and erotic

story like see all this for real

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
loved it

Want more of this story. PLEASE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story!!

this story is great please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

wow oh wow... i came multiple times playing with my pussy. :-P

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

This is a dream come true!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow

This is my first time reading an erotica. I played with myself and came twice. I'm loving this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

omg i came so good. i love daddy daughter stories. loved it.

Mizu_MakuraMizu_Makuraalmost 13 years ago
Jason and phil??

I'm very confused about who's the father and who's the uncle. You switched their names around way too much. Makes the story hard to understand or even keep reading. But good plot overall.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Good job.

I find this story wonderful and easy to read. Great plot and wonderful how you brought the uncle in. The names are easy to follow unlike the previous comment writen where he could not. Good job man keep them cumming.

skip2951skip2951over 12 years ago
hot

well done and very hot...more

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

WHAT A GOOD HOUSE CUNT. I DREAM OF BEING ONE. USED AGAINST MY INITIAL WILL BUT THEN FUCKING ENJOYING IT. I'D LIKE TO PLEASE MY DADDY LIKE THAT AND LET HIM PICK MEN TO USE MY CUNT.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
DADDY/UNCLE ANDLORI

VARY GOOD THIS IS A GREAT STORY I LOVE IT I WISH I COULD FIND A GAL

LIKE THAT THAT WOULD BE SO COOL I HAVE A BIG HOUSE AND NO ONE

TO FILL ANY OF THE BEDROOMS I GIVE THIS 5 STARS PLUS

.....................................''R''...................................................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
very sexy

My pussy is wet....I guess I have a daddy fetish.....father daughter fucks make me hot.

Good one...more.

amy6969amy6969almost 12 years ago
Daddy/Uncle Lori

So extremely hot!!! I was so wet. I wish I was as lucky as Lori was. To have 2 men dominate and use me, WOW!!! Not to mention to share a house together. That would be a dream come true:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
iwant a daughter for lick suck fuck

i want a daughter for lick suck and fuck oh it is heaven

pussies pl mail angeluwish@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More please!!!

Great story! Would love to see some more! Please continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it!

I wish I had a daddy or uncle to fuck my wet, hot pussy!!! Any daddys email me ;) kloda.semplin@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
came HARD

god i came so hard to this lol my back ached so high that i thought i was gonna break something i wish i had someone to talk dirty to me

lovelybrownpussylovelybrownpussyalmost 11 years ago

so fucking good! my pussy is throbbing! good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

we and my wife read this in bed it was great I gave her so much spunk best ever

Pussylover1013Pussylover1013over 10 years ago
Lucky lori

Lori and her cunt are so lucky!!! More to the story please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

Lol to the comment saying the word "spunk"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really dont care to see this forced/non-con junk in the incest section,sigh. Such a turnoff. Didn't get past the first page. ...but it should go like this: after her father humiliated and forced himself on her she laid curled up on the bed crying for a few hours. The more she thought about it the madder she got. She knew her mother would be no help as she let him do whatever he wanted. She just kept getting madder and felt so frustrated. How could she stop him from doing this again? How long had her mother been putting up with this abuse as well and never gone to the police?

She knew she had to stop him, but how? She thought about it for a while longer and a plan began to take shape in her mind. It was so wrong... Could she do it? Could she go through with it? Could she live with herself? She wasn't sure, but it had to be better than them being stuck with this sick bastard for the rest of their lives. Worried that he would show up even if she could find some other place to live, playing his sadistic games.

She could do it. She knew he was a heavy sleeper, it would work! She had to be careful though, make it look like someone else had finally hunted him down and settled scores with him.

She padded down the hallway, the lights were out and he was asleep in his room. Mom wasnt due hone for hours yet. She could hear the bastards heavy snoring through the closed door. She went back to her room and got dressed and went to the kitchen and got a pair if her moms garden gloves out of the junk drawer and a steak knife and quietly went onto the back patio. The gas grill. She checked the tank, full! Perfect. She cut the gas line up close to the grill so the hose was nice and long, it took a bit of sawing but it finally cut through. Still wearing the gloves she lugged the heavy tank with both hands back in and down the hallway being careful not to bang anything and set it down by her parents door.

Back to the kitchen. Put the knife up. Get a black trash-bag from under the sink. Back down the hallway and now laying the bag flat on the floor, sliding half of it under the doorway. She then went into the bathroom and got a towel and rolled it up, then wet it down under the sink just enough that it was full but not dripping and padded back to the doorway. She carefully slid the cut end of the hose under the doorway and then put the wet towel on top of it and the plastic bag, pushing the towel under the door gap, plugging the space up. This should keep most of it in there.

She turned the gas on slowly and then got up and went to turn off the air conditioner so it wouldn't kick on. Go to the hallway and get a pair of his sneakers. His feet are so damned big that it wasn't much work to force the sneakers on over her shoes she was wearing. Laundry room. Grab a pair of his dirty socks and stretch them on over the sneakers so she doesn't leave a pattern. ...back to the door...he's not snoring anymore... She cant hear anything but the hiss of the gasoline. A look of satisfaction appears on her face. The tank is down to a quarter, but she waits. Finally, its empty!

Gloves back on after having fooled with the wet towel, she takes the now light tank and clown walks out onto the patio, careful not to trip with the big shoes on, over into the flower bed under the bedroom window. Putting the can down below it she lays the line on the window sill. Back to the patio and sut down,take off the socks and shake them out on the lawn, take off the shoes. Back into the house and the socks go back in the laundry, shoes back in the hallway. Oh! One more thing, back on the patio and she gets the plastic grill cover, back into the house and locks the door. ...as an afterthought unlocks the kitchen window so a single bedroom window being unlocked wont stand out.

Back to the hallway and she pulls the trash-bag out, wrapping it around the towel. Back out the back patio and drops the towel in the pool next to one of the pool chairs so that it appears to have blown off and into the pool. Roll up the bag and tuck it in the locker with the chlorine and pool tools. Back in, lock the patio door, head back to the bedroom door and she picks up the grill cover. Ok. Think. How long will this take? Five seconds to the bedroom window, five seconds to open the window far enough to grab the hose and close the window down on it. Ten or fifteen seconds to check on him and at least twenty seconds to 'deal' with the final bit. She can do it. All that swimming has paid off, she can hold her breath that long!

Deep breaths. Get some oxygen. Deep breath and hold, go! She opens the door, slides in and closes it, grill cover in hand, swiftly walking to the window while dropping the cover on the bed. Unlock window,open, grab the hose and pull it in, close snug. To the bed, gently pressing her wrist against his nose and mouth feeling for any breath.... Waiting... Her heart is starting to pound now... Nothing. Hes dead, his skin color looks odd in the moonlight. Quickly to his dresser where he keeps his things neatly laid out next to each other on top. Its there! His favorite folding knife that he keeps so sharp that he likes to brag about it by shaving some hair off his wrist and shows us when he sharpens it every few weeks. Back to the bed, grabbing the covers throwing them back. Her heart is pounding now and her lungs are starting to burn. Grab the grill cover, open the knife which is surprisingly easier than expected with the gloves on, probably because of the large knife size and being oiled after sharpening.

Carefully push the blade through the center of the plastic cover and she uses a layer of the cover to help wrap around the knife handle so the plastic doesn't slide off the knife.

She takes a handful of plastic with her other hand about two foot away from the knife and reaches down and grabs his flaccid cock, the one he'll never touch them with again, and pulls it outwards till it stretches. With a look of glee on her face she slices the sharp blade through the base of his shaft, the flesh springing loose and she can hear blood splattering on the underside of the plastic from the tension relief after its cut. She slams the knife into his stomach, more of an afterthought, then with her now free hand pries his mouth open, then shoves his severed flesh into his mouth. Spread the cover over the body and quickly to the door. Open it, slide out while pushing the lock button by the handle and slam it shut!

She falls to her knees gasping for air, covered in sweat. A minute or two to breath then off to the kitchen to take off the gloves, checking them for blood. Puts them up then to the bathroom to inspect herself in the mirror. No blood. Wipes herself down with a hand towel.

Back to her bedroom and changes back into her pajamas. Back down the hall and turned the AC back on, then back to bed. She lays there and waits, its warmed up in the house some so the AC kicks in soon. Wait. Aha! She can smell the gas in here now. Get up and turn the hall light on, run to the parents door calling for dad,no answer! Tries the door but its locked! She bangs on the door but theres no answer! Runs back to her room and calls 911 on her cell.

Well you guys can figure the rest of the story from there :). I had fun but Im tired of one finger typing on my tablet! Hehe ;)

Mikie2501 (login is being pissy today:)

Pussylover1013Pussylover1013almost 10 years ago
Love it

Lori is lucky girl, i love fingering myself to this story!!! More please

MattAkerMattAkeralmost 9 years ago
@anon aka Mikie 2501

Learn the definition of FANTASY short stories... Besides, reading a story that is named "Daddy's House Cunt" should make it pretty fucking clear it is about dominance/humiliation... Go troll elsewhere.

And to the author, it IS named "Daddy's House Cunt", NOT "Daddy's & Uncle's House Cunt". Forget I'll ever let you drive my Jag, you'll just have all your friends drive it and crash it... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
GOOD STOREY

I REALLY ENJOYED THIS. IT DIDN'T GET UGLY, IT SEEMED LOVING. WISH I WAS THERE ON THE RECEIVING END. XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
it's great when a father

looks on his darling baby girl as his house cunt. The sweet little slit she's got between her slender legs is tailor-made for her father's fat veiny daddy-dick. So daddy sticks his big fat cock up his baby girl's tight little twat any time he fucking feels like it. In every room in the house. Baby girl is truly her daddy's house cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
It was good.

Not into the uncle thing but maybe a brother or male cousin!! However my pussy is extremely wet & in need of some good 9"+ cock that can last at least 10min.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So dirty

Love this story. So dirty, it makes me really hot. I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really want this.. This is so hot.. I'm totally wet and ready for cocks..

Daddy4kitten777Daddy4kitten777over 2 years ago

Wish I had a good girl to do this with.

Giratina143xGiratina143xover 2 years ago

It was fine until the uncle showed up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I agree with Giratina ,it was great until the uncle showed up. Being a house cunt dosen't mean that she has to share her pussy with anyone other than her father. Her father has more than enough cock for his house cunt. I would have liked it more if you told about the two of them having to sneak around behind her mother's back, so they could be together.

I would like it if eventually she gets pregnant and has his baby

This makes my pussy really wet just thinking about it,since I was sort of a house cunt after my mother found out that I was pregnant with my daddy's baby and left us .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yess! Such a great story!! wish I was used as the house cunt for two big daddy cocks. Soo wet. This roughsexkitten needs it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

woahh

Meat_DoctorMeat_Doctor10 months ago

There’s way too many spelling errors in this

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kind of a stupid scenario, inane reactions from the characters, poor writing with too many errors.

Freeuse1Freeuse12 months ago

Upload more please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous