All Comments on 'Glass Desk'

by Monocle

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
more please

yes! what a great scenario but there has to be a sequel, appetites have now been wetted.

One assumes that the couple accept the job, but then what else might be involved?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
this is the best story I've read on this site!!

This story is fabulous. Thanks from a satisfied young woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
orignal and excting

Very original. Sparsely drawn, which adds to the horror of the piece. A definate cock twitcher

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
A fabulous original tale!

Without a doubt, one of the best and most original stories I have ever read on this site. I agree that a sequel is a must as appetites have indeed been whetted! Thanks for the orgasm!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very exciting story

i found this story to be very exciting - for some reason the idea of being forced to climax against my will is very erotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Like it, but...

I like the story--it's original and kind of creepy, BUT I think a little sketch of the desk as you see it (from the side maybe) would be SO nice--heck, I'm a visual person. Also, I'd like to know what the heck kind of business this is, why none of the execs or workers mind this, how much her husband knows, how she got there, etc. But, then again, maybe I should be patient and wait for the much anticipated sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved it

This is definately the best story I have read on this site. Please write part two for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
pussy dripping story

So hot the concept the visuals the story gave me I definatly need to know does she accept the job . God I hope so!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Just curious...

You wouldn't happen to know where I can get one of those machines, do you?? My boyfriend works alot, lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
gasp!

DUDE! I So want a box just like that! where can I get one!! the story was great! simply genus!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Brilliant

That was fantastic, and really original. I want one of those boxes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Where are you?

Dear Mr. Monocle,

Your works have fascinated and titillated my imagination for several years now. I've found myself re-reading some of them over time and finding new understanding and excitement each time. Your talent will be sorely missed. I hope that wherever you are, you still have a chance to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
very nice!

keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great

Great story! Keep on posting!

frannyMfrannyMover 12 years ago
Ingenious

This is one of the most original and well-written stories I've read. More please!

billybobthorntonbillybobthorntonover 11 years ago

awesome story! love that the husband has no idea his wife is getting fucked right in front of him... please follow up to this story!

guest6guest6about 11 years ago
Amazing story!

Absolutely terrific!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Amazing, I hope you turn this into a series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whish it was me

I have read this many times and every time I wonder what it would feel like being tied under that desk moving back and forth......

mustthrustmustthrustover 6 years ago

I've been searching for this story for like a solid year. So glad I finally found it again! Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Lol

Hahahaha

merrySMmerrySMover 5 years ago
Wow what an imagination!

First story of yours which I have read. What a wild imagination you have and well written. I love the predicament. Also love that there has been no gratuitous vilolence nor meaness. Many male (young) writers don't realize rape, violation of any kind IS violent enough. It is the mental thing that gets you. They feel the need to physically hurt, break bones and bleed etc.

Wo derful story. Wish you woumd write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Surprisingly good

Wasnt sure what to expect when I saw the title honestly. Was pleasantly surprised however I have a thing for semantics and it would have been better if she was gagged because it's hard to envision no sound escaping the box if the boss is able to fuck her from it. Just my weird sticking point though I may just be envisioning it oddly. Still, I really enjoyed the story until the end. Private humiliation is better than public personally but I can see why you wrote it that way. Overall nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great Story. Wish you would have a follow up to it though. Can we expect one soon?????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous