All Comments on 'Night Walker's Woman Ch. 05'

by Tara Cox

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I was happy to see an update but it was just a tease.

I hope nothing happens to Jaycee or the horses because she will feel guiltier then she already does. She continues to let her ex-husband screw with her head. Jaycee will forever feel like she has something to prove as long as she holds on to the ex's cruel words.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 9 years ago
DAMN YOU TEASE!!!!

Aaaaaargh!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eabout 9 years ago
thanks for posting!

Though I am slightly annoyed that the woman seems to be a little too stupid to live at the end of this chapter. She sensed something was wrong and she called Rex to report a problem because she wants his help in alleviating this problem. This is obviously not a normal problem. That being said, she went without him to alleviate it herself with no weapon leaving her child unprotected. That doesn't make sense.

While I agree that this woman has lived her life mostly alone and does things on her own. But if this was entirely the case, then why did she call Rex first?

Again thanks for posting and I look forward to the next chapter.

firerose78firerose78about 9 years ago
thank you

I'm cheering that you have come back to this story as have been enjoying it very much. It is not the same old line as a lot of stories that are written in this category. I think Rex is going to prematurely go grey at this rate. Also we won't mention those inconsiderate authors that do not finish what they start. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
On the edge of my seat!

Come on! Don't leave me hanging! Where's the next chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTara Cox@Tara Cox
2504 Followers
UPDATE: If you are wondering what happened to me, I have not died. I left Lit. Please do NOT comment or complain about unfinished stories. Completed versions of many are available on my website to read for FREE. If you follow the links: http://taracoxwriter.com Twitter: @...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES