All Comments on 'For the Whored Ch. 069'

by Thatawfulwowporno

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
zorbvenkyzorbvenkyabout 9 years ago
brilliant

loved every minute of reading it and sorry if i was eager for the next chapter and forgot to rate it. I'll go back to the first and this time will rate and comment on all of them.

audovoiceaudovoiceabout 9 years ago
but... but... what about, you know, wink, wink, nudge, nudge, know what I mean

Not having any 69 in chapter 69 seems like a missed opportunity, I guess it would have been hard to fit into the normal plot of this chapter.

ThatawfulwowpornoThatawfulwowpornoabout 9 years agoAuthor
I know...

Originally, when I wrote this, it lined up perfectly. Later, when I went through, I realized some of my early chapters were just way too short, and had to shift things around. It was just a casualty of the story line. *sigh*

kinkykayekayekinkykayekayeabout 9 years ago
every day

every morning I grab my phone make sure that the chapter is up so I can read it. My day would go so bad if I didn't have a new chapter. Thank you

StriglitchStriglitchover 2 years ago

I am unsure where Grogek and Tulani are in the scene where Elunara wakes up because;

Elunara groaned. She wanted to put her hand to her head, but it was so damned heavy. A hand came up and brushed her face. She looked at a blurry brown form. "Grogek?"

"I'm here, my love."

"I am too." Tulani rubbed her hand across Elunara's forehead.

This seems to say that both Grogek and Tulani are in the room when Elunara wakes up and yet;

"Grogek entered the room and sighed. "Of course you'd wake up the moment I had to take a leak."..."Zelinnia ran in and bolted into the bed, wrapping her arms around Elunara's waist. Tulani was in shortly after, climbing in the bed and wrapping her arms around Elunara's back."

Seems to say they are outside of the room when she wakes up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThatawfulwowporno@Thatawfulwowporno
560 Followers
I have started a Patreon! https://www.patreon.com/GGRyan At the request of several of my followers, I have started posting ebooks of my For the Whored series over at Smashwords. Find me at: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/thatawfulwowporno I am currently breaking the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES