All Comments on 'Donna Goes Camping Pt. 04'

by ret123

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this series

I'm liking this series a lot, I'm not crazy about the Ross character but I'm interested in seeing how it turns out. Donna leaving her BF and going with Ross would probably ruin it for me, but it's your story and vision so do whatever you'd like.

Although it would be nice if someone, anyone, would stand up to him. Seems slightly unrealistic that all these close friends would just stand by while the Donna is being abused by someone they don't like and not even say anything.

Anyway, keep writing, it's inspired me to get going on my many unfinished stories and publish them here myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story!

Love that Ross is taking control. And the friends are uncomfortable, but too turned on by Donna to really let it get to them. Same with the guy. He hates it, but it makes him hard.

Follow up on the idea that the main character is no longer in full control and everybody knows it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ross

Up to now I have enjoyed the series. If you don't tie Ross to a tree and make him suffer I will not be reading any more of these stories. The playful fun Donna is having with the other guys is fine - Ross character is an asshole that no one wants around. Maybe he could drowned while fishing?

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
I agree...

At this point Ross needs to have his ass kicked and if Donna leaves her BF for that piece of shit I will be highly disappointed in a series I have enjoyed thus far.

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Also.....

As far as the Ross goes camping accidents happen all the time? Just say'in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Way to go Ross!!!

Great story, nice character development. Hope Ross eventually takes control with the him winning over the friends when they realize they wouldn't have even gotten past a hand job without him. You probably would get higher votes and more support if you place this in the non-consent/reluctant category which appears a better of a fit for this nice little tale. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thoughts on Ross

Don't like Ross, but we're not supposed to. The author decided he's the plot device to move Donna along. It works for me. For now. Depends on how far it's pushed.

Seems likely the next step would be for all the friends to have set with her. Only fair right?

As far as ross's future, I don't really care if he keeps banging Donna. If she suddenly says "Ross says I can only have sex with him now, but I'm still you girlfriend. ". I'll probably stop reading at that point and think up my own ending. That's not really what I'm looking for in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
could go...

Could go in any direction. That's what is drawing me in. This is in the category of exhibition, but is more turning into a cuckold situation. The author has already set it up by saying they're moving and not seeing his friends again. He's already humiliated; so I don't think anything can be off limits.

galisongalisonabout 9 years ago
Wow

These stories are just too hot, you've gotta keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
uhm

dont make the guy a cuckold ok and when wil part 5 &6 be here?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ross makes the story

Here's hoping Ross cuts everyone else off but keeps fucking Donna in front of them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ross the asshole

I would love for Ross to fuck her in the ass and then get beaten up by the other guys. Would really make my day. xD But overall, it's an amazing series. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
4 part?

There needs to be more than 4 parts to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
more please

Please please finish this series, best on this by a mile

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO MY GF I WOULD RIP THERE THROAT OUT!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU IF SOMEONE DID THAT TO MY GF I WOULD RIP THERE THROAT OUT!!!!!

1954hall1954hallover 8 years ago
Loving someone

My first serious girlfriend was kink of like this. She went out with whomever she wanted to. I learned that no matter how much you might want to you can't control someone that doesn't want to be. His position is that he is in love with a weak slut that ha a body which will get her fucked a lot. She enjoys being dominanted by assholes and submit every time. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What?

Dude is wiped, Ida smashed that guys face in.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenabout 3 years ago
I am Donna

I would totally be a whore for my boyfriend and all his friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I'm in love with Donna. Would love to read more stories about her and her boyfriend. What a sexy little lady.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous