All Comments on 'The Marriage Ch. 03'

by DreamCloud

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your stories are better than most on this site.

You might need an editor, but you most certainly know how to write an effective story, with characters that ingratiate themselves. While I can certainly see ways to make the story more complex and compelling (there isn't enough "danger" for the characters -- it's too perfect) this particular series contains the seeds for a good novel. Despite its simplicity and too-heavy reliance on things just "working out for the better", I am really looking forward to more in this series.

cliqueggecliqueggeabout 9 years ago
Dont stop

Keep going ... I am enjoying it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

I am enjoying this reading. Just keep it coming. Thank you. OH!!!!! I like how you explain before the buildup comes. There is more excitement to come, I am sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I am firmly reassured

that with the volume of chapters yet to come, there will be PLENTY of tension and conflict. I am really happy with this story so far, and appreciate the timely chapter posts. I bet AFTER this is fully uploaded, I can see myself rereading from start to finish, savoring the flow of it, without interruption.

Thanks DC, for being one of the best authors still here on this site!

Lovin' it!

MastersWenchMastersWenchabout 9 years ago
Lovin' It!

Another great chapter! I loved the reference in the author's note for Joseph's Technicolor Dreamcoat. That was a blast from the past :) Thanks again, DreamCloud!

MastersWench

DoctimeDoctimeabout 9 years ago

I am really enjoying this story. It will be interesting to see how 'asshole' Uri fleshes out.

bruce22bruce22about 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Full of interesting ideas plus a light touch so far on the erotic. The princess is correct, once there is a baby Prince Uri will stop worrying.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
make no mistake

A woman's idea of 'equal' should never be confused with a man's definition of the word. It's rather like the old Russian proverb, "Trust but verify"..........

gunmakergunmakerover 8 years ago

Well my friend, that's three. Don't know if I'll finish before I have to go to bed. Work tomorrow. Just can't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So Good!

Only gets better as it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A very enjoyable fairy tale. Thank You.

I vote for some great drama. How about Uri rapes Mylle, to break her of being a Lesbian, of course, becoming the arch enemy of Cayden and his lovers. Sensing the turmoil, the other prick King nearby attacks, thinking to divide and conquer. But in the heat of defeat Uri arrives to save Cayden, giving up his own life in the process. Cayden then become king of both kingdoms, and everyone lives happily ever after. Until Lancelot shows up and fucks Angelica's brains out.

Wait, I think I'm confusing stories. Just stick with what you've got planned. Way better than the king's wife becoming a whore plot. Unless the king is named Kennedy, then he deserves it.

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Good chapter

I`m still haven`t found what I`m looking for...(a definitive solution to my future life).

5* for you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Five atars

I meant to hit the five but only four registered 😢

Richie4110Richie4110over 6 years ago
Login it!

Why not just call the game backgammon?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Tavla

@Richie4110- As the character learned tavla from Turkish merchants it makes sense that the author would use the Turkish name of the game.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It appears that all of the cast have underlying agendas. Cayden and Angelica Must wed and produce unity for the two kingdoms, and heirs, but each have lovers. They continue to fall for each other in spite of those others. The fly in the ointment is Uri, the future king of one of the kingdoms, Angelica's brother and possibly the man that loves Mylle, or is it possibly Angelica that he loves. Any way one see's it, Uri appears to be a SOB and a thorny weed in the garden of harmony for all concerned. Forge ahead! LP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wonder what arraignments went on in the kingdoms of old? It’s well known that the men had mistresses, but what of the women? What arraignments were made by kings made sterile by injury or disease that needed an heir for the kingdom to survive? ( in fact for them to survive?) life was brutal in those days.

striker24striker24about 1 year ago

This is a strange story so far. It's setting up like a harem story.... Will Angelica and Mylle turn out to be bi? Will Alia end up having sex with Angelica and Mylle?

The night of the wedding and following days should be interesting.

Dreamdog519Dreamdog519about 1 year ago

I love the story so far. It would appear to be a harem story. The game described is what we call backgammon. In the 5000 years it has been played it has been called many different names. Backgammon is one of the oldest games in the world and is incredibly addictive to play. In my own research of the game it did originate in Turkey. I am excited to see where this story goes from here. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Funny story... Maybe we should find Lucius and Cayden on a bed someday... They love each other...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous