All Comments on 'The Camping Trip Ch. 02'

by Big Swede

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Very erotic and natural

From a realistic standpoint, there is nothing wrong with this.

Only society's dogmatic rules say it is wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
why didn't you just

have the husband suck his "friend's " cock's. I mean that's what he wanted to do all along but was too much of a coward to. He let his wife fuck them instead of him just sucking them. Either way they both probably thought thought he was a fag and so do I.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
more chapters

I loved the story and would like it to continue,did they get her pregnant I hope so,hope they keep using her and inseminating her after they get home,

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The next time could be even better

They need to all get together again, only this time in the comfort of the wife's bedroom. Once again, she can (pretend to) be asleep and her husband can masturbate while he watches the others fuck her fertile cunthole. Then the husband needs to fuck her and feel how wonderful speerm is as a lubricant when having sloppy seconds (and thirds).

I eagerly await the next installment and hope she can get pregnant and then they can also fuck her for those 7- 9 months and really have a ball.

NucleusNucleusover 17 years ago
overdone 2

To more chapter 2 applies the same statement, which I wrote too more chapter 1.

A misfortune pulls the other one. I am strained on a continuation.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago
Beyond belief

This guy is an idiot. He lets other guys rape his wife, doesn't realise that she could still get pregnant even if they don't actually ejeculate inside her (then lets them do just that) and pretends his marriage will survive this violation of a woman who appears to spend her evenings in a coma. Pointless.

ErotonautErotonautabout 17 years ago

And yes, I do realise she was faking. Only, he didn't know that at the time. (Or if he did, as implied by the last sentence, this was deliberately left out of the story, which is a cheat.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
BIG Swede

Tell me do you have a small leaky dick to go with your incredible stupidity??

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So the little pricked mother fucker dumb ass

realized what he did. What the story does not tell is what happened after the camping trip. The wife started a job, her decision, the husband was powerless to stop her after she told him that he let his friends fuck her and it was her pussy and she wanted it fucked by who she decided would fuck it. The first night on the job at the bar she got the job in she brought the bouncer, Julio home with her. Julio was sex feet eight inches tall and weighed over three hundred, none of it fat. The dumb ass husband was in bed playing with his leaky little pecker when she came into the bedroom with Julio. they were both naked. they got on his side of the bed and fucked. After a while Julio shoved him off the bed," Get on the floor and play with your little cock...we have some serious fucking to do. Julio and the wife fucked most of the night and the husband didn't get any sleep. he had to go to work the next day. His wife didn't even look at him when he told her he was leaving for work. She was too busy fucking Julio. When he came home that night she was working in the bar. Some of their best friends called him and asked if he and his wife could come to dinner. He called the bar and told his wife. She said that she would be there in time for dinner that she would get off work. he was happy again. he thought that his wife had forgiven him for letting his buddies fuck her on the camping trip. When she showed up she had Julio and two other big guys with her. At dinner he tried to talk to her as if nothing happened but she ignored him and started kissing Julio in front of their friends. he started to cry and then Julio and the two other guys ripped her dress off and started to fuck her right there at the table. She was screaming for them to fuck her. My husband likes for other guys to fuck me. He let Al and jake fuck me when he thought I was passed out asleep. Hey baby watch them shove their huge cocks into me. hey all of you watch them fuck me...my worthless husband likes to see me fucked by bigger cocks. Well let me tell you husband I am going to fuck lots of bigger cocks than your buddies ever had. they were sick little bastards like you are. Tell you what I am taking them to see your Mom and Dad and show them what their son has made me...i'll even bet that your mother will want to get some of this big italian cock...oh and dear husband Julio and the boys are in the mafia and they don't like you for what you did...and they may turn you over to their pervert homo cousins who are just as big as they are and they will make your ass the size of the Holland tunnel before they are finished with it. then they will sell you to work on a chineese whore ship sucking the cum from a thousand men a night from their whores diseased cunts...tell me dear loving husband...was it worth it...don't you wish that you had just go ahead and sucked Al and Jakes cocks...that was really what you wanted... I had to finish the story..bigswede isn't big and he loves to suck little leaky dicks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
obvious

More lousy grammar. And, obviously, the little slut talked the other wives into not going so she could cuck the little wimp. He says she would never allow another man to fuck her but she keeps smiling and winking at him as it is happening. Don't give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent, well written

We liked it!

Some of the commentators seem to have serious problems with their private lives ...wives left them because ... We can only guess :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent

An excellent piece of work... really enjoyed it. I wish I was one of those lucky guys..!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
An exce;;ent peice of shit

First of all when the other wives couldn't make it then the entire trip should have been called off. Second the other two guys should have had a tent. So if they got soaked...no I'll tell you about this story. BIGSWEDE ha forced a story and a plot and a thin one at that. Third the husband wanted to suck his buddies cocks. They were all faggots and using the wife as an object...Love to read the rst when the other wives find out about what happened and beat the shit out of the skut whore wife and her wimp pipsqueak Hey Bigswede...perhps you are really a faggot...husband...marriedwithballs@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Feedback: stop writing and get mental therapy for your obvious problems

You said you wanted feedback.

JerrycuriousJerrycuriousalmost 13 years ago
Hot !!!

Personally I thought it was a great story. Perhaps impossible but who cares about that. Very hot !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Feedback:

Hella sexy story. lookin for ch. 03!

kharrismakharrismaabout 12 years ago
Why? Just why?

You idiot "anonymous" reviewers who do nothing but spew garbage... why don't you go peddle your sewage on some other site? If you don't like this kind of story, then DON'T READ IT!!! It's really that simple. Go critique some story that does meet with your narrow, rigid ideas of approval. Didn't your momma teach you that if you've nothing nice to say, then say nothing at all? This was a good story, well written. It's FANTASY, guys; nobody needs therapy for fantasies. Maybe it's YOU who needs therapy for closed-mindedness and spewing poison you label 'criticism' from behind the cowardly shield of anonymity. You all disgust me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot !!

It needs another chapter and needs to ended with a gangbang not involving the hubby

rixelsrixelsalmost 12 years ago
This is sexy?

This isn't a wet dream, it's a limp nightmare. Some people actually get excited reading about a trusted husband letting his low grade friends rape his wife? Rape, as defined in most states is sex without permission. OK, the wife may have been pretending, but the husband didn't know she was pretending.

Think about how wonderful his life will be raising his bastard child being reminded daily of what a total loser he is. But I guess that would get some readers excited too.

Some of us read stories all of the way through not imagining that the ending will be so warped. If the people in this story were real I would hope that none of them would be able to reproduce

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I don't know why people persist in being so judgemental.

I think it's pathetic that a husband would allow his wife to be raped by his friends, but that is my personal idea. Several of my close friends have had sex with my wife and we have been involved in several threesomes, both with males and females. While I preferred the females, I enjoy watching other man making her orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue!

Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
ANOTHER CRAP

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Awesome....nice pace to the story...not too slow...and not too hurried or rushing.

Please continue this one man !!

Ive read many stories... and know when there is at least some genuine thread running through it;

Again , do continue this series!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get help

Seriously, all you faggot cuckolds who enjoy this crap need to see a therapist or something.

magicfinger1magicfinger1about 9 years ago
Same comment...

...as for story #1 and the EMail I sent to you. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re:don87654

Well, that distinguishes the difference between humans and animals. Society has rules for a reason, otherwise there would be chaos in the world, but then your kind probably don't understand that.

Johnboy9Johnboy9almost 9 years ago
Really hot story

Nicely written and planned out story. Even if unrealistic, still not over-the-top about it.

Suggest in third part that since his buddies realize they can do just about anything to his wife and since she obviously likes it the group of three should start dominating this guy, suggesting he clean out his wife's pussy if he wants to be sure she doesn't get pregnant. After that it's not a far ways to go to demand he start fluffing them up to ready them for screwing his wife, at his wife's insistence, or at least urging.

Again, great story, both chapters.

ddchadddchadover 8 years ago
great story where is part 3?

I really enjoyed both parts one and two and hope you get round to writing part 3 ... thanks!

Sub_HubbieSub_Hubbieabout 8 years ago
Ch 03

Stretching as she woke up, my wife reached out to touch me, her hand in my hair. She rubbed it as she lowered her hand to my shoulders, pushing me down.

I felt her guidance as I lowered myself down the bed to her sweet, wet pussy, where she held my face and pulled me in to lick her clean.

I couldn't object, because I was pretending not to know she was full of my friend's sperm. Disgusted I started to lick and suck her clean.

She moaned and spread her legs ultra wide, pulling my face hard into her pussy.

I was worried the others would hear her moaning as I ate her to orgasm, but she wouldn't let me go until her pussy was clean and she had cum in my face.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
THIS HAS BEEN A FUN READ

Should I simply forget about you adding to this piece of fiction?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

more cuck shit.

OOAAOOAAabout 7 years ago
Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Haters go away!!

For those of you Taliban Shit Heads who hate this type stories or who really do secretly LOVE these stories and who really hate yourself for loving them and who must attack others to attemp to hide their deep shame. Go F. yourself or better yet if you have a wife or girlfriend (very doubtful as we all know that most every woman can see you for the pathetic asshole you are and would have nothing to to with you) you should give your wife or girlfriend to a man and run away in shame.

GO AWAY AND KEEP YOUR COMMENTS TO YOURSELF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
BRAVO! AN EXCELLENT WIFE-SHARING STORY. I RATED IT 5 STARS! THE WIFE IS A KEEPER.

His wife winked at him is after the other guy fucked her & left the tent (EPIC!)

As to Ch. 3, I don't think we need it. Each of us readers can use his or her own imagination as regards what happend next.

My take: The husband will hesitantly, yet of his own free will, start sharing his wife with other men whever the chance presents itself. It seems MMF combinations will be his first choice. She is safer when her husband is present.

cubbies4vrscubbies4vrsover 4 years ago
Keep going .

Your story is going in a good direction . Keep up the work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 [5 (4.8/5=96%)]! In my hypothetical next life I want to be Mary's husband.

SPOILER ALERT! Don't read unless you have already read the story.

The last two paragraphs are a perfect ending for a short story.

The very last paragraph, which is absolutely PRICELESS, tells us that

this story has a happy ending.

(I am quoting the last paragraph:)

"I finally mustered the courage to look at her, I rolled over and looked her in the eye and was shocked as she winked at me again. Just like when Jake fucked her..." (End of quote.)

The quoted paragraph is the MOTHER OF ALL HAPPY ENDINGS!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo! πŸ‘πŸ‘

❀

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
LOVED IT (❀): β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜†β˜† (five stars)!

πŸ‘πŸ‘!

:)

MyWife2ShareMyWife2Shareabout 3 years ago

Loved this story... hope you will continue it, was she awake the whole time... did she know what was happening and let it happen... to please herself or to satisfy her husband?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story, mostly because it is a fantasy that my wife & I use when we're making love.

I alter it in our case with the wife being afraid to openly allow herself to get fucked but is willing to pretend that she is asleep so she can be fucked without giving her permission.

We go on with a second story in which the men realize that she was pretending so they threaten to tell others that they fucked her unless she allows them continued sex with the two of them as well as a few of their friends.

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

amateur hour cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuck stories are written for teen age fools. Throughout the animal kingdom only perverted humans get off watching their spouse get fucked while simultaneously being humiliated and possibly permanently replaced. A feeble story by what I believe is a feeble minded fool.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 2 years ago

I loved this story and gave it a 5 star rating. It was hot to read about hubby letting two guys fuck his unprotected wife's pussy and letting both of them cum inside her pussy. He is going to have a rude reconning in the morning. Mary was awake. She opened her eyes twice and winked at her hubby. The cat is now out of the bag. He will no longer be able to satisfy his wife now that two other men fucked her and both of them had larger cocks than he did. I really wonder what is going to happen in the morning. Will she be pregnant? Who is the father? The only one that i am sure is NOT the father is the hubby. No matter how turned on he was at this, hubby should have never let these two men fuck his wife. Never. Good fictional story. I really enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the worst attempts at story telling ever. Rape is never sexy, Are you old enough to go to high school? Please get help. Maybe there is hope for you to grow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why so long to do more of this very short story up to now

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Written by another sissy boy cuck

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

EXCERPT FROM THE STORY.

Quote:

... Then there was the question of why was I so turned on by my friend sticking his cock in my wife's pussy. Did I have latent homosexual desires? No, it couldn't be I never seriously thought about another man's cock before. Then why would a straight man want to see his wife fucked by another cock, was it that his cock was so much bigger than mine? I was so confused.

End quote.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I LOVED this series in general, and its Ch. 2 in particular; gave it a 5.0 (πŸ’―%, β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What happened next? Who is the father?

someoneothersomeoneother5 months ago

There should be a warning when serialized stories end before there is an ending.

gifoncegifonceabout 2 months ago

Silliest than the first. No fantasy at all

GLineGLine14 days ago

He should have sucked both of their cocks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous