All Comments on 'Backpackers Waitress In Gentleman's Club'

by Racqel

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Sandman8314Sandman8314over 9 years ago
felt like a prostitute

It needs a conclusion. You're left in the cubicle alone, covered in sweat. sperm, and pussy juice. Where did you go from there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

Hello from Greece! Interesting story! It is a quick sex described in a very good manner. However, Some words on pills, birth control, condoms could be written. We must show that every act has some responsibilities that one must take.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great transition from innocent traveler to horny whore. Also liked the style, lots of details how her mood slowly morphed, thus supporting a credible, slow transition.

While its ok to finish an erotic story with a joint climax I wold like to read about how it evolves further.

Some flash thoughts ... Will Andy co-operate and fetch Anne? ... Will he succeed (remember she herself couldn't get to Anne) ... Will patrons allow access to her clothes? ... Will they insist on her into continuing serving guests in her spoiled "uniform"? ... Will there be a video from performance (though one-way mirrows in the booth) with followed on by more humiliation and erotic games?

Thanks and all the best

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

good story. Enjoyed the building tension and the reluctance to participate. thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous