All Comments on 'Doctor Who: Panic Moon Ch. 33'

by Kurokami

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Oh Yeah !

I would prefere Amy to face difficult customers a bit more

But i can't wait to read Clara in action. Hope Sander Will add her in his collection :)

I love your story, it's a Great work !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wait, Is this an echo of Clara or the real one? I hope it's the real one as no offence, if it was Oswin from Asylum of The Daleks it would kind of be a cop out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I agree, if it is Oswin it seems like all of our waiting will be for nothing, I was really looking forward to seeming the real Clara go through what Amy and the others had to go through. It just seems like all of our time was wasted, unless you're adding both in, but that seems unlikely.

KurokamiKurokamiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Hi, anons...

Have faith, you guys; I can still surprise you. None of you have guessed right yet, I'll say that much. It'll take a few chapters, but just roll with it. You'll see.

-Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

While I don't really mind what version of Clara it is I ac think you missed a big opportunity, I mean you could have taken Martha Jones as she has no complicated event from stopping Sander and Co from stealing her from time, unlike Rose who is stuck in the alternative universe and Donna who had her memory erased, so please consider adding in Martha as well!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I also think that Martha would be a nice addition, I mean, you added three companions that all appeared for one episode, so I think more developed companions should be added, I mean, we have Amy and Clara now but there are five modern companions you could've taken and instead you take a forgettable one, a mediocre one and an alright one (I'll let you decide which one is which), it makes no sense, even if their different personalities make them stand out to Sander, I would much rather have the main five!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I love this series (but I do agree more main companions should be added) but I want to know if I should start betting for when the next chapter will be out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I think that echo-Clara should work with Sander and join his team, then they kidnap real Clara through time. Clara vs Clara :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

When will the next chapter be out? I'm getting seriously impatient!

KurokamiKurokamiabout 9 years agoAuthor
Regarding the next chapter...

I'll be leaving the hospital on Thursday. Expect the next chapter to be submitted either that day, or Friday. I'm sorry if you're getting impatient, but I've been living in medical facilities of different stripes for about a month straight now; time to write and prepare chapters for submission is somewhat limited. Things should be smoothing out once I'm back in the real world.

- Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

As someone who has not been here long, what's going on with you? Are you ok?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Ok, seriously, it's been a while week and it STILL isn't out! Seriously, don't make promises you can't keep!

KurokamiKurokamialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Anon...

I apologize that the free entertainment I provide to you at no cost isn't coming as timely as you'd like. In future, I shall remember my obligation to you, and do nothing but write what you approve of, on a timeframe that I'll get your permission on first.

Seriously, if the "released from the hospital" bit isn't a strong enough hint, my life is in a bit of a state right now. Due to unforeseen circumstances I had to stick around in hospital for a few more days (I won't bother you with the details, but if I say "acid burn," maybe the scope of what I'm dealing with will be clearer) and because of that, no chapter yet. But it's finished, and I'll format it for release as soon as I have enough hours in the day to do so. Until then, please be patient and trust me when I say that I don't like having to delay the release of these things any more than you do, but life happens, and when it happens, it takes precedence. If you think you were put out by not seeing a new Panic Moon, imagine how much I was put out to be told I couldn't go home for a second time.

-Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
K

I'm the 3/24/15 comment anon, I'll be putting a K in my title as an identifier in the future. Anyways, I'm happy you are feeling better, and "krya på dig" as we say in Sweden!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really obvious question

Ok, I know that this might see like a really obvious/random question but how long has Amy and Co. been with Sander?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sally and Lorna?

Hey Kurokami, hope you're feeling better! Just wanted to know, where are Sally and Lorna? Are they with Ren, are they with someone else? Just wanted to know, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
K

Are you still there? Did something bad happen again or are you just away?

KurokamiKurokamialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Hi K,

I posted a new story just last week! :P I'm back on schedule, just put up a Rising chapter to give myself a little more leeway on the next chapter, which I should be posting... sometime this week, early next week at the latest. Just tweaking a few things before I do so.

- Kurokami

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Kurokami

Hey Kurokami. I'm just an avid reader who fell in love with your story. Reading the comics, I was worried something had happened to you (from the messages that you were in the hospital). I'm really glad to hear you're doing better!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
K

Wow, I feel a bit stupid now, I'll go read that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Hey Kurokami, I'd like to know, is there any chance of getting River Song? I know we have Mels in Panic Moon Rising but would it possible to get something like incest for Amy and River, even though Amy doesn't know who River is yet in relation to her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Thanks for the free stuff

You're a really good author Kurokami. Loving what you've done with the story (also enjoying "rising" too. Christina would be amazing, but as another poster mentioned: Martha Jones would be a fun addition.

Alternatively, you could just carry on doing what you're doing, cos it's great. Thanks.

KurokamiKurokamialmost 9 years agoAuthor
Hi anons...

So, first thing's first, the next chapter is submitted: dunno when it's going to get released, but it's out there.

Now, questions in order: Sally and Lorna are elsewhere, and I'll be dealing with what's going on there pretty soon.

Yes, there will definitely be some River, though how she figures into things will remain a secret, for the benefit of all. ;)

Martha too, in fact: all this has been public knowledge since like the first two chapters of the story, I think. If you look back, Sander makes a little "playlist" of women just before he starts acquiring them. I believe it's in chapter two, for those interested.

Have fun with that knowledge. I'll catch y'all in the next chapter.

Kurokami

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous