All Comments on 'My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend'

by slnovak

Sort by:
  • 232 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwssssssssssierrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

this was a greeeeeeeeeeeeattttttttttttt story i almost came 5 times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
fantastic story!

Wow, this story made me so hot!

BetterEndingBetterEndingabout 12 years ago
One More Author

who believes woman are all sluts. The author tries to hide the fact by the title given, but in reality, all the girl had to do to stop his advances was to scream rape. One star for having no likeable characters.

sublimesrucasublimesrucaabout 12 years ago
really better ending?

get out of non-consent/reluctance if you're gonna get your panties in a twist over this stuff! awesome read, got me off twice and I'm a woman who likes to be dominated and IS NOT A SLUT!

johnmurdojohnmurdoabout 12 years ago
MMBF

can we find out what happens next 6 months

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot & Sweaty

This was a great story it got my off lots of times. Hope u write more bout these people. Really want to know what happen in the 6monthes. I love how she saids no at first then accpects that she needs him to fuck her. Most girls act that why

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not bad

haha three way, where's mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh and FYI

To the whinny scab bitching about the story, I saw your profile, why don't you try writing a story yourself before bitching and others who actually do have the balls to post.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I loved it...

Don't worry about the negative, I loved it and would love to read the next chapter. I hope that she stays with (mom's) guy. It's nice to know that a real man can get it done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Hot

Loved this story, and yes I am female and I love being dirty and treated like a slut too as well. It totally aroused me and got me excited.

playswdaddyplayswdaddyover 11 years ago
hawt

so fucking hawt! I'd really love to see the sequal to this.

Huggybear1207Huggybear1207over 11 years ago
Extreme Hot!!

Can't wait for more-hope it arrives soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was so fucking hot, it made me come TWICE! I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
duh

there won't be another chapter this was posted in 03

badmolly18fbadmolly18fabout 11 years ago
that could be me

It reminds me so much of my moms disgustoing boyfreind and what he did to me. For better or worse, i ended up loving what he did so much. This story was such a great remoinder of those crazy days.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SLUT

to make this story better, if the mother would walk in and caught them both. Then the mother would know that her daugter is a SLUT. Story wasnt all that bad, but it could have a better ending, like the little slut had gotten pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
would you mind?

If you wont continue the story.... do you mind if I do?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Warning

This story was plagiarised by seductiveeyes!! Try reading her story, she copied your idea!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think you are confused...

The story written by "seductiveeyes: is dated 01/07/06. This story was written this year.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

This story is dated 09/10/03, that's not from this year...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Rape

This story is a version of rape and isn't worth reading.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
i am disgusted with myself for reading this piece of . . . . . . .

this author is on my do not read list!!!

AndrewStowAndrewStowalmost 10 years ago
Incredible!

Well narrated and completely awesome. They always cave...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very nice

The narration of this story was incredible! but the fact the he was practically raping her... almost made me stop reading...

happybetahappybetaalmost 10 years ago
if i tried somethin like that, i'd get the shit slapped outta me.

I go off on it,but really,that dang ol trey was about a creepy mofo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Non consent - denial, nonacceptance, disagreement, violation...

Um, I'm confused about the people who are complaining. If you don't like this story than stay out of the non consent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

The domination and abuse of this girl made me very hard.

JaydiaJaydiaalmost 10 years ago
Pussy Conquered & Satisfied

Something to be said about a man's persistence. I love dominant, self-confident, slightly arrogant men who knows how to keep his eyes on the prize and deliver as good as he gets.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Didn't cum but loved the stories plot

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 9 years ago
Challenging

Writing is good. Very good.

Several of the anonymous posts show that they are not aware that a woman's body will respond to stimulation even if she herself is objecting. Even during a rape, while their minds resist, their bodies sometimes become aroused and may even reach orgasm. Research proves this. It does not change the fact that it's rape. The body responds to stimulation. What makes it rape is the consent. And no means no.

The author pointed out Jessica's confusion from being fondled, trying to cope with what her body was saying while objecting to what the man, Trey, was doing to her. And, as is often the case, Jessica believes that if she told her mother, her mother would not believe her.

Some may enjoy the domination. That's fine for them. The definition of erotica varies from person to person.

Primate females respond to male aggression by offering sex. They do this to avoid injury and diffuse the situation. Humans have the layer of culture and socialization added to it. A majority of people can be condition to accept anything, especially if it is widespread. North Koreans worship the Great Leader because to speak out against him means not only condemning yourself but also your entire family to "education camps" that you don't return from. Individual and group dynamics play their part as well. Some individuals are strong enough to resist such conditioning, by dint of personality, by having some sort of support system or both. Those who feel helpless or powerless in other facets of their lives may even develop Stockholm Syndrome; it is their desire to survive that helps bend their mind to accepting a bad situation as normal, even to initially defending the abuser. Stockholm is a variation of what's now called traumatic bonding; battered-person syndrome is another.

Our culture sets the ideals and we are socialized to accept these ideals as the norm. This can be something as simple as which side of the egg to crack (Gulliver's Travels), to not stealing from the "in" group but compelled to steal from those outside the group, and worse (like whether it's okay to eat your neighbor). That's all background.

What matters here is that while Jessica is submitting, she still objects. No means no.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ahhhh

Satisfying... Very well written, loved it!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
confused !?

what a confused girl ! she wanted it - she got it, good & proper just like her mam..

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
moar

Ch.2! Ch.2!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You can't stop here

How does this end does the mother find out ,does the girl keep having sex with him what ? come on finish the story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
bad ending

Trey should have ended with sliding his cock deep up her ass. Despite the pain, she wouldn't have made a sound out of fear of waking her mom. After the anal rape combined with clit stimulation, she would have fainted. The End.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
She wanted him so bad

She wanted to fuck him right from the beginning. And she got.

Extremely hot story. And yes, he should have fucked her tight ass- which she wanted all the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fucking boring!!!

When my mom started to fuck my face each night tough I hated it!!! So that's why I loved it!!! Get the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Very good story you REALLY have to continue this!

TiaforyouTiaforyouover 9 years ago
this story is amazing.

I am so turned on riggt nkw. I just .eed to be fhcked right now. I am an 18yr virgin indian girl. You made my day!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
me too

I remember when my mom's bf did it to me. I too tried to stop him, but I guess I wanted it and didn't want to admit to myself. He was a sexy big black guy, and I mean he was big all over. I wasn't a virgin ,but he was so big it felt like I was cherry all over again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Somethings are just meant to be

Although i believe she wanted to fuck her mums boyfriend from the very first time she clapped eyes on him lets not judge her for that as we are only too aware young girls that age have shit for brains i should know having been caught fucking and sucking an embarrassingly high amount of my older brothers mates ( i am 22 now and last year at my older brothers wedding it caused much merriment between them that of the 37 mates at the wedding they reckoned only 3 had never been treated to my world famous blow job or fucked my hairless pussy (honestly im such a slut ) but a game lass that i am i took it as a challange and actually fucked the three of them before the reception in a country hotel had really got underway im afraid the Moet had such a terrible effect on my sluttish behaviour always makes me horny the bubbly or was it the pure morrocan coke that i was being treated to anyway there was no excuse being found naked in a room with 2 uncles and 4 nephews that wouldnt have been so bad but there was apparently 7 naked guys queueing for their turn 000ppps

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good Job!

Well told!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Real

Some of the stories here are clearly fantasy but the author did a great job of making this one feel real. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Amazing

Mmmmm that was great. I wish that would happen to me

badmolly18fbadmolly18fabout 9 years ago

Pretty real to me..... :)

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeabout 9 years ago
Amazing

I have read this story over and over again! Please say you are going to write another part to this..

It has everything this kind of story should have on this site.

It would be a shame if a talent like yours goes to waste!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What happened?

What happened in the next 6 months?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Awesome. PLEASE write a follow up story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Horny

What happened after 6 months? What happened to her family?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sam

thats was hot but didnt like the ending hope there will be a continuation up until the 6 months

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 9 years ago
A Beginning

...but no ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

So she turned out to be a slut, and enjoyed being fucked by her mother's boyfriend no less. What a pitiful character :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
My opinion

You are a very good writer, your play on words, intrigues, suspense and the rest but you killed it off with the slutty acceptance!

I hope to see a continuation and thus corrections!

Nice one! Its 4-star-rated!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i just drained my balls to this,,, my gfs daughter is in yard in tight shorts and no bra , i had to cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dripping...

im so wet...ur story made my dirty cunt cum soooo many times..

rapemymouthdaddyrapemymouthdaddyalmost 9 years ago

Mmmmmm, this made me cum so good. Was hoping mom'sboyfriend was going to rape her tight asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not sex

That was rape of a vulnerable child .... That her body betrayed her did not lessen the crime.

JaydiaJaydiaover 8 years ago
Damn!

That was so hot it deserves a sequel!

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 8 years ago
Please continue this story!

Please write more to This story!

It has so much more to give in my opinion!

It is so hot & sexy..

If I could give me than 5 stars I would!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
LOL Anon

There aren't any 55 yr old black men named Fuquan. Black folk didn't start making up ridiculous names until about 40 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Well written.

Also, to all of the people saying they were disgusted. Think about how some people are disgusted by the things you enjoy sexually. Keep your negative opinions to yourself, that hate could easily be directed at you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

OMG this is soo good. I got super wet from this story. I love the details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
more please

wanna find out what happens next. also does he bang the daughter's friend. or even better has an orgy with the mother, daughter & daughter's best friend. please write to this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ahhh

Ewww. The couch farted!!!!

wdbtchrwdbtchrabout 8 years ago
Very enjoyable

Nice story and well paced, the thing that sent me over the top was a side thought at the point where Trey pushed his cock in her and I remembered she had already been fucked recently by her boyfriend. Sloppy seconds always turn me on.

Hope to see more, maybe with some cream pie eating or sloppy seconds. A cream filled pussy is also good start for fisting. Maybe the girlfriend or mother could take care of that after Trey fucks her again. A little voyeurism is always a nice spice to a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Soaked

...what else is there to say?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
love it

Please add more to this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pregnant

Maybe make Jessica pregnant in the next story to add some drama? Especially between her mom&trey and Jessica&shawn.

sopharoonessopharoonesalmost 8 years ago
not too sure

frankly the disgust she clearly has for him is too much of a distraction or deterrent from finding this story to be very erotic, it all makes me uncomfortable because she is uncomfortable, fantasy is fantasy for a good reason. the writing itself is ok though, the realism of that is bonus and if its your intention to make the reader uncomfortable then well done. thus im just not to sure how to take this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
WET...

....and horny!! LOVED it and gave it 5 stars. The fact that she found him disgusting, but begged him to f*ck her anyway was a huge turn on for me.

Please continue this story.

kisses & wet licks

catt...(Tom's sub/slut in trainning 'shared' wife, and finally loving sex in many ways).

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 7 years ago
slnovak:

I'VE DIDN'T READ THEE ENTIRE STORY ... ... I'VE DID READ MOST ... ... ...

now that's been said - - - - - - - - - - - - - slnovak :: you've made

like1ofbestlike stories that's everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

literally hit this site howwwwweverrrrr you've done absolutely nothing

over10yrs.nowover EVEN THOUGH close100peopleclose telling you

["["[" more,,moreeeee,moreeeeeeeeee "]"]"] ...................................

SOMEBODY JUST REBOOT THE DAMN STORY ++&& MAKE SURE

GIVE YOUR OWN TWEAKS YOUR OWN CONSTANT TWISTS

YOUR OWN CONSTANT TURNS &&++ MAKE SURE

DESCRIBE EVERYTHING YOUR DOING JUST AS GOOD AS DONE THIS

DONE HERE POSSIBLY EVEN BETTER THIS ... ... ... ... WE OBVIOUSLY

CAN'T COUNT THIS AUTHOR DOING SOMETHING

DOING ANYTHING DOING WHATEVER

LowSwinginLowSwinginover 7 years ago
Finish It

I enjoyed reading this. It's imperfect and it's good.

peebudypeebudyover 7 years ago
great story

great story. I lived the internal conflict of her simultaneously dispising him, and desiring him. very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Side-slut slave

That abrupt ending, while cute, is still a cop-out. This kind of thing has to "play out" over time. I would like to see him make her his side-slut slave. The conflict and the tension are all unresolved from the original story. How he might hold her in his thrall with the mother in the background is a story begging to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ughhh

This is great you should have her and Riana fuck Trey. Have them fuck while the mams asleep in the same room or even have trey make them Mam watch. And have them have public sex

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Great true to life story of the bad stud v innocent young girl

This story identifies and confirms the reality of feminine innocence being overtaken by the pure lust of a rampant stud.

However much you like to define male/female relationships women are subject to being overpowered by a male lothario who is blessed with a large cock and carnal knowledge of what makes the female body work sexually.

While we can all be concerned at the mother/daughter relationship in the story the sexuality overtakes all and this is a great read. I believe both male and female readers will be able to understand and be enthralled by the story which is certainly 5* material. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
An excellent story

This story had a realness about it, that made it a delight to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Read it twice

He should have taken her cherry ass since he was tongue deep in it and she was getting off on it.

Made me so hot. I'm going to ass fuck myself with a huge cucumber I bought today. I'll be thinking of Trey's big cock stretching me out.

I've had my ass ploughed thoroughly many times. I prefer being fucked in the ass, I guess I'm an ass slut!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
THE STORY IS EROTIC. THE PLOT WAS INTELLIGENTLY CONCEIVED. THE STORY WAS VERY WELL CRAFTED.

18 y/o women tend to be vulnerable to pressure of all kinds.

When early in the story the boyfriend entered her bedroom and was touching her ass, she was in a hypnotic transe of sorts. She was totally shocked and was not prepared to deal with such situations. In particular, she could imagine she would be turned on so intensely.

Bravo, sinovak, you did a fine job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Throbbing

My pussycat is throbbing I have always fantasized about this wish J had someone to take my pussycat like that. Dig in my ass and pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh my god yes!

Pleeeease write a second part! I need to know what happens next so bad. I need it!

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69almost 7 years ago
more chapters

want to hear more of what happens. mayb her friend Rianna gets fucked by him too. wanna kno on what almost destroyed her family. cant end it like that & make us wonder on what happens or doesnt happen.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Looking for Anonymous Email Friends Black Rough Lowlife Bad Boys Thugs

can anyone email me true stories or videos or comics about black bad boys who are poor rough lowlife bullies thugs forcing orgasm on pretty white or asian lady bosses, teachers, faithful housewives, policewomen, execs, businesswomen, etc. molesting violating them humiliating them, breeding them against their will, turning them into bitches sluts sex slaves housemaids milking cow, devouring their earnings savings, etc.

i have been molested before so please don't ask about me, i just feel a deep throbbing deep down, whenever i read true stories or black comics and watch videos those things happening. The feeling of being wronged but why it gives some reluctant arousal!

email it to me at virgintsik1@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jessica takes her mom's boyfriend away from her

My pussy was literally seeping with pussy juice as I was reading this story.

I had to stop reading it twice so that I could finger my pussy until I could cum

I very seldom give 5 stars to a story but I had to after reading the one

It actually feels like I was Jessica getting fucked.

Thank you for making my day

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sexy Trey

Give this sex machine a bit of chest hair -- he's got a great cock, loads of stamina, and a good supply of man seed. I want the whole package!

slnovakslnovakover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you all for the feedback on my story over the years (now 14 years old!). Hopefully, I'll get to the rest of the story soon.

TakeatumblewithmeTakeatumblewithmeover 6 years ago
Please continue!

I love this story!

Please continue it, the first part is just incredible and so hot!

It feels like I've been waiting years for another part of this story haha!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Page 3 IS the story

we read through pages 1 & 2 and are rewarded with the hard core sex scene of page 3. Eventhough pages 1 & 2 could have used some of the juice from p3 the author didn't use it. Mom could have been so much nastier when the disgusting bf drills her on p1 but not. The creepy scene of p2's bedroom scene was a bit too creepy, almost painful to read - not sexy or titilating.

Yet we are rewarded with a great stretch of sex between our 2 best developed characters on p3, my only advice would be:

- let her talk dirtier to him to promote his orgasm, go wild

- drop the bush of pubes crap while she is giving head and going for his nuts, spend more time on her sucking his nuts and his over sized sex organ. Take the reader on a tour of his size and manliness, of course his size is important to the thrill factor.

Lastly, some banter between the 2 as they screw. Even throughout all the sex, a large penis banging it's way into a forbidden cherry flavored, ripe snatch like hers is something more to be screamed about from the rooftops.

Not a little, but a whole bunch. He's banging that sweet young thing after she sucked his enormously huge manly cock, after he lapped her lovely tight little womanhood.

Good p3 but I think you missed an unforgettable p3.

Thank you for a good effort. Hope to see more.

In a nut shell, cut the dribble and get them fucking and talking dirty to one another is what too many authors on this site miss.

You're better than most.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
"layed"

I lied there with Trey’s penis still inside of me, unsure what to do next. The correct word to use would be "layed" awesome story though, hope to read more of it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rest of the Story

There has to be more to this story!

It even ends with "that was the Start of a 6 month..."

Really, I mean, I know it can be difficult to get back to writing mode when you been out of it .... but it is time :-D

* (encouragement) *

WorthlessandAshamedWorthlessandAshamedover 6 years ago
Helpless to stop re-reading this...

What a torturous, base and disgusting account of a young girl doomed to give in to the will of a drunken womanizing pervert, who's power over her mother and household had her instinct to resist his advances weakened with each encounter -no matter how she tried, there was never any real chance of escape...

re-reading it over and over only enforces the reader arousal as the girl loses her will to keep her dignity and instead falls into the disgusting older mans control. His twisted victory and complete domination of the mother and daughter is beyond well told, and leaves one guilty and hungry for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NEED FUCKING MORE!!!!

I read it twice came 3 times.. every time wanting more. Also wanting him to fuck her tight ass..Need more to the story .. Is she his little cum slut from then on using her when he wants .making her service his buddies.. more MORE BEED NEED MORE. oh he should of made her clean her sweet cunt juice from his cock and balls and to end that with a load of fucking cum on the back of her throat, before his returning to her mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Audio Recording

This would be terrific as an audio recording with almost any woman's sexy voice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is perfect

I'm actually in a situation where I'm the Jessica...it's fucking fantastic, but he thinks I'm asleep every time..this story is great, I just wish my "Trey" went past eating me out...although I have to say it feels amazing and it definitely helped during finals week.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I DONT LIKE TREY.

HOW CAN HE BETRAY THAT WOMENS TRUST.

HOW CAN SHE BETRAY HER MOTHERS TRUST. I AM DISGUSTED.

I FELT HORNY READING THIS. IM SO DISGUSTED IN MY SELF.

I DONT EVEN KNOW HOE I GOT TO THIS PAGE 😳😭😭😭😭😭😭.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
more

say, many chapters later, mom marries Trey and he fucks the Jessica the night before the wedding, an hour before the wedding, and again after the wedding once in the church and again at the reception. I dont like him either, but once she started begging him to fuck her over and over, I'm all for him fucking her in every way as much as possible. It would be cute if Riana joined for a threesome and Jessica got jealous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Listen up

Ok people if you listened she said "that was the start of a 6 mounth odyssey which almost destroyed my family" meaning hat was when Ithe started it lasted 6 mounths and it almost destroyed her family so the mum must of found out

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very good!

When reading stories the reader should become a part of the story. This story was written to engage the reader. Very good story line. Keep writing as you may write a master piece Solid 5.

.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxalmost 6 years ago
close fifteen years have literally passed:

stillllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ----- ----- -----

ONE OF THEE ABSOLUTE BEST STORIES EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

THIS SITE

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous