All Comments on 'You Have To Go To Mass! Ch. 01'

by Carnevil9

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
shang40shang40about 9 years ago

Its nice to be with mom.. They own talented cunt for sons.

mike1960mike1960about 9 years ago
nice start

hope to see a continuation of this story sooner rather then later

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More...

More, fast...

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Eh

Too far fetched to my liking. Would have been believable if she was so intrigued by the piece of man flesh when the son dominated her and took her to salvage his lust her body enjoyed it even her mind said it was wrong. To me that would have made it more believable. Considering my mom and her dedication to her faith that is more likely than my mom stroking my cock to save my soul. **

hieratichieraticabout 9 years ago
faith is a funny thing

I think is was far fetched, committing such a mortal sin to prevent a much lesser sin is really a bridge to far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

Talk about son Dominating mom. But I can see a backstory telling how son came up with the idea on how to dominate his mother in this fashion. He was awake and had both the reason and erection at the ready. Might be an interesting angle to look into. Good start though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ok story

to be honest not keen on the whole story trying to use his mother like that incest is fine as long as it is done in a loving way and both parties are ok with it and are over 18 the rest of the time it is not ok in the least

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really!

I envisioned my wife giving me that great hand job, so I gave it three stars for that. However, in real life the son would have gotten a slap in the face or a crack on the head that would have made his willie shrink to nothing. And them mom would make sure to drag him off to the next time confessions are scheduled to make sure he confessed displaying his arousal to his mother. Also, his dating would be curtailed for a few months lest he become a teenaged dad!

But this story will probably end up with him fucking his mom and/or having the priest whack him off (or give him a hum job - or both) and/or the priest fucking the mom and/or joining the two of them for an mmf tryst! Nothing real but sure to cause a few erections and/or wet pussies among the readers on this site.

bogusguybogusguyabout 9 years ago
cool story

I can see several areas the story could go from here. Keep up the good work!

William smythWilliam smythabout 9 years ago
Lighten up

heiratic and the anonymous commenters are taking this much too seriously.

It's Literotica. It's a light hearted piece of pornographic fiction.

Enjoy it as such.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice story

As the story continues, it would be nice and excitingly wicked if while one Sunday attending Mass, the Mom looking prim and proper and wearing a very respectable dress with the hem just a bit above her knee. Nobody among the people in church except herself and her son sitting beside her knows...that she is not wearing panties under her skirt. Let us say that she is also a lector that read some passages in front of the congregation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Love to see the Father make her jerk him off then he makes mother and son both jerk him off together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Funny story

Nothing wrong with mom giving son a helping hand. It can benefit in many ways.

Lo_PanLo_Panabout 9 years ago
Hand jobs....

A story about handjobs.... Makes my skin crawl!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Maria giving her son a hand job is very HOT ........ hopefully, Maria will get a chance to see his hard cock again and feel compelled to help him again and this time for her to get something out of it.

S he seems to be thinking of letting loose and bewildered by his cock size and so much cum. Thanks !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome story!

Great erotic writing about a son and his overly religious mother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Maria slide

Or maybe she SLID her hand up higher?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
terrific story of son and mom fooling around

18 year old Matt is a sly one. Like lots and lots of boys, he's real anxious for his mother to see what he's got jumping around in his pants. To gaze on his fat young cock in admiration and awe. So he throws off the blanket right n front of his mom. "Matthew was stark naked, and sporting the largest erection she had ever seen in her life! The long blue-veined shaft and flaring purple head stared back at her and bobbed slightly. Maria stumbled backwards as if hit by a blow." That's how plenty of mothers react the first time they see what their baby boy's got swinging between his legs. Last time they saw it the kid was 10 or 12 years old, and his cock was so darn cute hanging there over his balls they could cry. But now the boy's all grown up, his mighty penis is reaching for the sky and he's got a pair of hot young balls underneath filled to the brim with his creamy semen. And mom is stunned, her motherly cunt runs like a river! Matt's content with a motherly handjob now, but soon he'll want to test-drive his huge mommy-pleaser up the same warm wet hole he came out of. No surprise that the story gets Father Flanagan hard in his priestly robes and he probably has to go and jerk off thinking of the dirty things boys and their moms do with each other. Happy jerk off, Father. And don't you have a mother of your own glad to help her baby boy blow his balls?

dremr94dremr94about 7 years ago
pretty good story

Waiting to know how much the mother will be depraved by her son

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lots of possibilities

More.

RegretsRegretsover 5 years ago
Saving his immortal soul

Surely all she has done is to throw herself on God’s mercy,pleading that she made a bargain so as to save her son’s immortal soul? With congregations shrinking everywhere I do believe,myself,that she is in for some sort of award,along the line.

grammarlovergrammarloverover 4 years ago

Write me at gavican2003@att.net

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous