All Comments on 'Which Was Who?'

by searchingforperfection

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

April Fools Day in July?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ya

April fools in july u would never see it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You're such a great writer

Why have you not written more?

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years agoAuthor
Ooops!

Heavens to Betsy, I completely forgot that I set the story on the 4th!

I'd better fix that!

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionabout 9 years agoAuthor
Please give useful feedback

If you think my story deserves -10 stars, that's okay; but I would really like some more specific feedback. I want my stories to be enjoyable, which means I want to improve my writing. Just saying it stinks is like telling me I'm a doodoo-head: not useful.

If you don't want to leave a public comment, you can always send me a private message by clicking on my name at the top. Your message can be anonymous, if that's what you want.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep up the good work

Good read and a perfect story for this contest. One page is perfect, taken by surprise and left to wonder who pulled off the prank. I find the irony in the negative critique humorous, coming from someone who has no submissions, yet willing to offer a -5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
not good

would have been better in a different area instead of incest. it was just too unrealistic and creepy why wasn't he mad as hell when he saw the hood? a real turn off with no background or character development and no real plot just sloppy reluctant forced sex.

searchingforperfectionsearchingforperfectionover 8 years agoAuthor
Why incest?

Why incest, Anonymous? Because he had sex with his sister and his mother (and his wife).

Why wasn't he mad? Because this was an April Fool's Day contest entry, so it had to be light. It might have been interesting to have him to fly into a murderous rage, and kill all three of the women with a tire iron; but that would have been a bit too dark, don't you think?

I certainly hope that when YOU pull a prank it involves plastic wrap, not plastic explosives.

SampkyangSampkyangabout 8 years ago
sorry

this is kind of a sick NOT FUNNY story. I thought it was an incest story???????????????????????

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous