All Comments on 'Michael and Jessica's Sexual Slaver Ch. 06'

by a_random_user

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
kennyboy82kennyboy82about 9 years ago

Fucking fantastic, although I have to question any man's ability to cum more than 6 times in a day, even if he was watching his wife slut herself for her black Bull and Owner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Awesome

I've been waiting for this for ages! Please, write more! My favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

An interesting quick interlude. This nicely fills out some of the psychological dependency building in Jessica and Michael's submission. Well-chosen visual details too. Hope the story continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
hot story

Be nice if Jessica spent a weekend with Shawn's domme sister who would make her clean the house while getting ass swatted. Bbc friends would flood cervix with potent sperm. Pregnancy and feeding black baby to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Fantastic! God, I want to seee Jessica beg for it more!Keep it up!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
Shawn is forgetting a few things

Michael needs to eat his own cum after he orgasms. Michael should never be allowed to leave his own sperm go to waste. love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Spunked!

Michael came many times while watching his wife getting fucked. Cuckold!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
More please...please...

Want to see how far he can make them belong to him. When is he moving in to have her as his and put the husband in the spare room where he belongs.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous