All Comments on 'Goody-Two-Shoes Makes A Friend'

by Alex De Kok

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 20 years ago
Alex De Kok is one of the best.

*~*

Goody-Two-Shoes is an excellent series. This conclusion is fabulous. Heart-pumping action in more than one way! This really wraps up the loose ends of what happens to Grant, Carly, where Carly will live, and what she will do for work! Very efficient and enjoyable, as always Alex. Thanks for writing a conclusion for us greedy enthusiasts.

*~*

MushromMushromover 19 years ago
Great story

I thought the story was awesome. Only one minor problem:

Revolvers do not have a safty. :)

zoltantheduckzoltantheduckalmost 18 years ago
Well Done

Well done Alex, a nice follow up in the tales of Miss Goody Two Shoes, but do I sense Part 3 lurking in the background? I hope so.

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Excellent as always!

Alex,

Beside being glad to read your wonderful current story, it was just great to read your crisp prose again, that way you have with dialogue. Seeing your HTML italics made me remember with grateful reflection a certain guy in UK who taught me how to use HTML language. Gee! I think his name was Alex...something! Welcome back!

duddle

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely¬

Beautifully told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

I thought both of these were great and have seen some critics pf the "realism". My only complaint (besides revolvers do not have safetys) is the use of the word bitch alot, and of course that is only a personal preference to swicth up the insults. Nothing to dock you rating for and again, only a personal feeling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a comment to 'Nice' ....

... and about your story. There are revolvers that have a 'half cock' position that renders the gun safe. You have to pull the hammer all the way back to be able to fire it. A handy thing for a police officer just in case someone manages to get ahold of your gun.

A very good story. As to the use of the word 'bitch' it is much more common than one might think. Especially among women abusers. Welcome to the real world.

The story was great, it hardly ever dragged and then not enough to be distracting. Keep up the good work.

R

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
Yes. This was a good follow-up to the beginning Goody-Two Shoes ...

episode. I like the smooth transition from male-female relationships to threesomes to woman-woman coupling. It seemed natural, and although the ending was expected, it was handled expertly. And now there could be further development of the story if the author ever runs out of new situations. He seems to be quite innovative in developing everyday situations into eroticism. Thanks.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Make follow ups clearer

I read the first one but there was no OBVIOUS follow-up which riled me slightly. Now I've found it - I enjoyed it.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
in case you didn't know

http://www.literotica.com/s/welcome-to-our-bed-goody-two-shoes

this story is the second in a delightful series. To better understand who these people are and how we got to this point follow this link to part 01, or click on the author's name above and look for welcome to our bed goody two shoes . This story will make more sense and you will be glad you did.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
Alex

once a story has been posted can you change or add to the Tags? Maybe if common names were included the Lit computer would link the two stories in an

Also In This Series box? Readers would then know about Welcome To Our Bed Goody Two Shoes.

shadowdustershadowdusterabout 9 years ago
Great story

Need to hear about her joining the police deptartment and the 4 of them getting together.

g912493g912493over 7 years ago
My only comment is.........

The title needs a connection to the original story (Welcome To Our Bed, Goody-Two-Shoes )

The rest is all good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent. I know its been a while, but how about a sequel with three hot women and Jack, the world's luckiest (and possibly most exhausted) man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just read your author page. Sorry to learn of your loss. This story and its predecessor certainly gave me a needed lift. There has been a lot of death recently. Our family has been trying to get together to hold a memorial ceremony for some of our close relatives lost over the last year and get together to see those who remain before more of us are gone. And keep getting stopped by new mandates and restriction. Your stories are a little vacation from reality for many. The stories I have read are erotic fiction (fun for reader) with romance and romantic feel good outcomes which are my favorite escapes. I don't like dark/realist themes in literature since I can see those outcomes around me every day. I understand being knocked down/back by tragic lost, but your writing might be more valuable than you think. It is very good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Revolvers don't have safetys. Know your guns better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAlex De Kok@Alex De Kok
1347 Followers
July 13, 2023 - As some of you have no doubt realised, I'm writing again, albeit very slowly. My late wife was a writer as well, although not on Literotica, and I think she would have wanted me to continue. May 24, 2021 - I haven't posted anything for some time now, and it ma...