All Comments on 'Decisions'

by eroticawithyou

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
THAT'S IT?

What the hell kind of an ending is that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Appreciated.....

I loved your story. Thanks for sharing. I hope you will consider additional installments with these characters? I have added you to my favorites list and will be watching and waiting for more from you. Thanks again for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Go back

Kid go back to grade school and this time pay attention in class when basic grammar is taught. Because '...' isn't the proper way to indicate a pause just fills space and shows bad grade school level writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

Captures the feelings of quite a few young men. Younger women do not measure up to the ideal- mom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re:... did ... you ... use ... enough ... periods ... when ... you ... wrote ... this?

LOL. Well put.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some readers can't see the forest for the trees

In other words, they can't see the big picture--an excellent story of hot son and mother loving--for some non-existent "errors" in fucking punctuation. Assholes. For his age Tommy is a remarkably mature young man. The boy knows exactly what he wants. It's the wonderful hairy hole between his mother Sandy's legs--the same hole the kid came out of some 18 or so years ago. Sandy's friend Jenny hits the nail on the head. "It's natural. Natural that is for a son to have, and feel, sexual urgings toward his Mom." Truer words were never spoken. Lots and lots of boys think of their mom's lovely feminine form, her breasts, her ass, and especially what she's hiding "down there," and they get hard in their pants. Most of them feel ashamed and guilty about it, try to suppress such "dirty" thoughts. Not a sensible lad like Tommy, he revels in them. He's very smart and he proves he's an Alpha male. Speaking with her on the phone he lays out what he wants, with all his young heart, to do to her. The talk makes Sandy hotter than she's ever been before. When her kid comes home, the inevitable happens. Mom's just as taken with her boy's fine masculine physique, his especially with what he's got between his own legs--his hard young cock and heavy loaded young balls--as Tommy is with his own mother's beautiful breasts and her beloved cunt. The boy fucks his mother. It's the by far best fuck of her life, of his life too. When Tommy blows his balls and fills his mother's mommy-hole to the brim with his semen, they both know that that's exactly where his precious semen belongs. Five stars, Mr. e, and a heartfelt thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So HOT and arousing...... its so great to see them love each other so tenderly and hard at the same time :) Please continue and tell us how Jenny and his Mom bang her son and take his hard, thick cock to satisfy their needs The potential here is so great.......... cannot wait for the next chapter.

Thank you !!

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
he declares his love for her

she is reluctant and undecided.

her friend tells her to consider it, and says if mom won't she will.

mom decides to go for it and loves it. BUT, without talking to him, or even mentioning it to him, she invites her friend to join them?

Does he even get a choice? What in his actions or words makes mom think it is ok to invite someone else to join them? I hope he gets up, gets dressed, and drives back to uni wishing the two ladies a happy life together.

written from the daydreams of a tween.

KnightlyKnightlyabout 9 years ago
Well Done!

Very good read, especially calling her friend to come share. Looking forward to perusing additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ellipsis points is what ( ... ) are called. IS PROPER PUNCTUATION

only commenting on another's dumb criticism

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
It started out as a great story...

He wants his mom, and he - whether planned or unwittingly - awakens similar emotions and feelings within her. When he arrives home from college, they share a wonderful night together, making mad, passionate love - and she even surrenders to him a place that she's never permitted another man to enter.

And then the silly bitch goes and ruins it, by inviting her horny, finagling girlfriend to come and join them for a threesome. As "Rightbank" put it, I hope that - the moment Jenny arrives - the lad gets up, dresses, and heads back to college, telling his mother that he hopes she can be happy with the leftovers, because he wasn't in the mood to share her - or himself - with anyone else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony!! You're kidding right>? I mean a college guy gets his sexy mom and

then has a chance to fuck her best friend? Two women!! Come on man! What young guy would give up two women!! you must be brain dead

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks for a good story....

Don't give a fuck to those dumbfuck critics....I understood and enjoyed your story so much.....That's all that matters.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'll vote for Chapter 2 !

The characters are in place. Please write it.

Thanks Don

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You write well.

However, use those dirty words. The really dirty ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
3

The Rambler's spelling iOS piss poor! Don't pay any attention to the trolls. Looking forward to chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
waiting for next part

Pls write next part

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
decisions

when will there be a ch.02

Lovefreely1993Lovefreely1993about 9 years ago
Ellipsis points

The story was great, but the Ellipsis points were REALLY distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

spelling does not matter . pople open this site 4 the stories . so some of you assholes .,shut up if you dont like move over 2 somewhere else

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Chap. 2

Please FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS MOTHER AND SON LOVE MAKE A CHAPTER 2!!!!!!!!! PLEASE I BEG U . thank u for yr time

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot hot

I for one do not read stories on this site to give grammar lessons. For me and I think many other men who visit the incest section of a story site we want one thing. we want to read about loving mothers spreading their mature thighs for their own son and allowing their son to use their body for their personal playground. Nothing gets me harder than reading about some lucky young son drilling his own mothers pussy to his parents master bed. Having mommy willingly give the young man her married incestious womb to deposit load after load of his virile seed. Mommy and son are addicted to the best sex on the planet, unprotected incest. The young son will remain in a constant state of erection as his hard cock craves to return to it's new home in mommys pussy. The mother will crave to be filled again and again by her son's seed. To feel the love and virility of her young lovers obsession. Mom feels sexy again and will dress like a newlywed for her new lover. Mom's pussy will be a bit sore as her son rides her over and over, and mummy's pussy will remain a sodden mess and her son's love will ooze down her thighs when out and about shopping for the family dinner, going to work, or perhaps visiting the beauty salon or local lingere shop as she tries to be as sexy as possible for her son in an effort to get him to nail her to the mattress again and again. Mommy will slip from her marital bed and night inorder to slip her naked body into her son's bed. The son will grunt his " oh god mommy you feel so good" and "here it comes" into mommys ear as he fires off volley after volley of his seed into mommys unprotected womb. Eventually mommys belly will swell with the sweet evidence of mommy son love.

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 8 years ago

I have read this story a few times now, and it has become one of my favorites. I honestly didn't even notice the ellipses until I read the comments and neither do they bother me. It was very well written. I do however, have issues with how the mom tried to bring in her friend. No matter how sexy the friend is, I doubt the son would be up for sharing her or himself. To quote his own words " I don't need a (college) girl... I need... and want... you Mom."

I'm like to think the last two paragraphs don't exist. For the rest of the story, you get 5 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sandy is such a giving person!

When Jenny arrived, she asked Sandy if she could have a one-on-one romp with Tommy, she needed a good fuck in the worst way. Sandy felt a little jealous, but she agreed, and Jenny went into Tommy's room. It wasn't long until Sandy could hear her friend enjoying her son. At first all she heard was Jenny's, "Oh, oh, oh, oh, uh, uh, uh." Then she started going "Oh yes, oh yes, oh god, oh yes." I began to hear Tommy's bedsprings squeaking, as Jenny got more vocal, "Oh god Tommy, your cock feels so good!" "Oh Tommy, fuck me, fuck me hard!" I heard mostly grunts from Tommy, but Jenny got even louder, Oh yes, oh yes, that's it, just like that, fuck me, fuck me!" I began fingering my pussy vigorously as I heard Tommy nearing his climax, "Uh, uh, uh, oh god, oh god Jenny, I'm getting close!" Then Jenny shouted, Oh yes, oh god, fuck me Tommy, cum inside me, I want to feel you spurting against my cervix. As I listened to my son, and my friend having their orgasm together, I began having an orgasm myself. As I relaxed afterwards, I knew the best was yet to cum!

expertlinguistexpertlinguistalmost 8 years ago
Chapter 2 required

A very hot story, really enjoyed it, and the hint of Tommy visiting his mother's friend garden!

swfb70swfb70about 7 years ago
damn

no chapter 2?

HardBenHardBenover 6 years ago
OMG

That was one of the best erotic stories I have ever read.

Sheer brilliance, and the sensual descriptions added enormously to the transport of delightful fantasy for me as I read.

Can't wait to hear what happens when Jenny comes round!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome where is chapter 2????????????????????????

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved this story but it was more story then sex please continue!! Gave it 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous