All Comments on 'House of Love Pt. 01'

by twistedsickmind

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So

when do they drink the kool-aid

twistedsickmindtwistedsickmindabout 9 years agoAuthor
Kool Aid Free

Fortunately, this group didn't do that

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow

Fantastic Job, I definitely want to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ignorance is bliss

Never have I read a story where I both emphasized with the protagonists plight and yet envied her so much at the same time. Clearly, while you spell out naivety and manipulation in vivid detail, one also can't help but notice that Sheila managed to enjoy a profound experience. Much like submission fantasies can lead to rape fantasies without actually wanting to be raped, so too does this story demonstrate, at least to this reader, the lure of "blue" pill. Masterful work.

SouthernSamanthaSouthernSamanthaover 8 years ago

What masterful writing! Not only is the story captivating, it is so well written that it absorbs you. My compliments to twistedsickmind. His writing is magnificent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Della likes this.

Got to page 4.... Came.

themindmistress1themindmistress1over 6 years ago
Squirted all over my couch!

Squirted on page 4, 5 and 6!!!!! I need more!!!! But my Daddy hasn’t given me permission to read the next part! Boo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just WOW!

I'm afraid I don't have the words to say exactly how I feel about what I just read, but it really absorbed me. This is some extremely well written stuff, scary and hot at the same time. I know that it is not okay, that these people are evil and highly abusive, but then again I can really relate to Sheila's awakening desires, her need to be taken by, well, men. Definitely gonna read the other parts!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous