All Comments on 'Sally's Sr. Sex - My Brother Jack'

by twistedgraygoat

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
rodavrodavalmost 9 years ago
Nice

i like the idea of incest while being married. it would be exciting if the sister is talking with her husband on the phone while she is sitting on his brother's cock.

tabbymidnitetabbymidnitealmost 9 years ago
hot as always

Like the story and how she is turned on. Had a good flow to the story

Look forward to more of Sally

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
HUH?

Sorry, way too fast!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brother

This sounds almost exactly like the sex I had with my younger brother when both in our mid 60s. After being widowed for 20 years, I hadn't dated much and wasn't that interested in a sexual relationship with another man, but always had an unusual attraction for my brother. He managed to stay athletic and fit all of his life. During a visit he invited me to stay overnight. I heard him get up in the middle of the night to pee. The thought of him pulling his cock out to pee made me horny and curious, so I quickly snuck down the hall and peeked at him just as he finished peeing. What a shocker watching him squeeze the last few squirts from his uretrha and shaking the last few droplets from his enormously large thick circumcised penis with the big bulbous head and deep crown ridge. It was still flaccid but huge. It made my pussy throb. After he went back to his bed, I made the bold move of climbing into bed with him and telling him that I wanted his sex. In all my married years, I never had oral done on me but my brother primed me up for his big pleasure penis by first licking my pussy. I came in his mouth before he stopped but the greatest orgasm of all was all over his big thick manly dick!! More, please!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous