All Comments on 'Wife Discovers Erotic Photography Ch. 02'

by TuWatchu

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
infidelity

I don't know where you are going. But infidelity imposes: lying, cheating (real not organised on both sides accepted), scheming, belittle the husband....and really having affairs that starts to separate the couple. even more so if everything goes public.

that's what most writers do here and that's why it's no fun to read. it's not erotic to hurt deliberately someone for what ever reason.

if it's for the benefit for , first the couple, then whoever is with her it could be fun watching her going down and explore her fantasies, in case it includes her hubyy.

what I can't understand already is why he was never with her at all, and why the pictures are kind of censored (never faces) if its for private use only.

but as I said if you just start slowly to make it ugly later on. I wasted my time with these first 2 chapters. if not I'm looking forward for chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well if infidelity is nt fun then stop read these stories you dumb fucking asshole

Annony!! you are a sad old little cock asshole

sandmanbobsandmanbobabout 9 years ago
I loved the story

I am anxious for Chapter 3. I hope it comes soon. I liked the story and hope you continue it. Keep writing!!!

Liz_57Liz_57about 9 years ago
Waiting for the next chapter

can't wait to see what happens.

BlueFlame6178BlueFlame6178about 9 years ago
Another hot chapter to a great story!

My wife and I look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another niggers pathetic garbage ! "1*" !!

This black monkey is a degenerate !

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very hot

I liked it. All though the wife is scheming with the photographer leading her husband to accepting her having a lover. I think she's already fucking the photographer. But a very good story line for a hotwife start. As long as she doesn't turn into another heartless Cunt by the end. But it doesn't look like it will.

Design82Design82over 4 years ago
NEED TO FIND A PHOTOGRAPHIC STUDIO FOR US (just like this one !)

...the steady progression to unfaithfulness...those little naughty steps along the road......BOTH of them savouring her slow descent !!

...really different...really erotic....really HOT !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I think Chris is about to lose his wife to man with a much bigger cock. He will not be able to get Stephanie off anymore after her pussy has been stretched out by her bigger and better lover.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

This is sure hot but I fear for the husband as I believe he is now being manipulated by his wife and the photographer. It is no longer about the couple and is becoming a means for Stephanie to cuckold her husband. The love she has for him is stripping away with her inhibitions. She won't be able to stop if it keeps up. Her husband needs to draw the line and I hope he does or this story falls off into another cliche, big cock, cuckold story. Let the husband be a man for once, because, let's be honest, a real man does not let other men take liberties with his wife.

Carly182Carly182about 1 year ago

wow, very hot, beautifully told and such a lot of glorious teasing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous