All Comments on 'My Wife Turns Me Out At Book Club'

by Godscountry

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
GREAT

Love to-be sissy and get used this way to-do CLEAN-UP on all and get fucked by all three guys and take there 10 day loads up my ass YUM YUM YUM

JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
"That'll Do, Sissy. That'll Do."

Great story and a good read. My spouse and I love watching a blushing sis in action as we sip refreshing beverages. I got a little confused with which she was she at one point, but I "sordid" it out. Only negative is this club has likely lost it's original purpose; reviewing books. Perhaps they will devote time to being beta readers for authors on this sight. Well, we're off to the library. Godscountry gave us an idea.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice!

Just what every submissive crossdresser really wants - to be used as a slut for the pleasure of others. And he is still in his chastity while the others have enjoyed him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved It

Great story - the only way it could have been better would have been if Sharon had made him walk home dressed like she had threatened at the start!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I too am a sissy faggot husband

This story is so hot because it's similar to what my wife and I have done. I didn't know she was going to do it the first time as she surprised me when our best couple friends came over to our house. She already had me dressed in my sexiest lingerie and she had done my makeup perfectly. That first night I was everyone's sissy faggot bitch. The wives fucked me with their big strapons, the husbands fed me their big cocks and came in my mouth and the husbands also fucked my man-pussy deep and hard. I'm such a sissy slut, especially when I'm dressed in my women's clothes. I love servicing our couple friends and the humiliation is wonderful. Please tell more stories. This one was fantastic !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Good story, a little rushed but good overall.

GodscountryGodscountryabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you everyone for the comments

When I wrote this I wanted to capture some of my favorite concepts, and also provide something that I could use to share those with my wife. Some she knew all about, but some I'd been nervous about sharing...She was very open-minded about the story, and it led to a very nice weekend. Nothing as racy as what I wrote, but very wonderful all the same...I plan to write some more stories. Maybe a sequel, but more likely some different ideas...Thanks for reading and sharing your experiences and ideas.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 9 years ago
so hot

Oh how I would love to be that party slut.. but have me service all the women and be filled with all the guy's cum.. maybe the women would like go fuck me with strap-ons while the guys recover... then more cum deep in me all night till everyone is worn out using me..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
great story

This is a great story. It turns me on to read about other sissy husbands, just like me. It reminds me of the first time I sucked a real cock (after sucking my wife's strap-on dildo a few times). She was watching and like in your story she "made" me do it (NOT - I wanted to do it, really). Now I love being the sissy faggot bitch husband who gets fucked by the wives and the husbands. Please tell more stories like this one. I can't wait for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story!

I have to tell my wife when I read these hot stories and show her my pre-cum soaked panties. Tonite I may be allowed to suck her boyfriend hard and then guide him into her soaked pussy. I can only hope, she rarely lets me beg.

dacoach44dacoach44about 8 years ago
Mmm, sweet

Such total surrender to the wife; and he loves being turned into such a faggot sissy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hell yeah

Great story, my cock is ready to explode. I don't know who I would want to be more. The sissy slut or Steve. Actually I definitely want to be the sissy more, I still remember taking my first cock...

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
Some Fuckin' Wife He's Got There!

OK,I get that he likes to be humiliated by his wife,the sick bastard,but in front of all their "friends" like that?

- And what about his degenerate,"loving" wife? I assume her plan is to humiliate him further by sucking and fucking every man,woman,and bedpost in the house.

- Sick fuckin' people in a sick fuckin' marriage,with a bunch of sick fuckin' friends!

betabradbetabradalmost 8 years ago
Loved this story

This story really turned me on. I also have fantasies about submitting to a woman who turns me in to her own little cock sucking sissy cum slut.

LepmanLepmanover 7 years ago
Superb

My ultimate fantasy played out here, Its the best he get to eat creampie suck a cock and get ass fucked all within moments , that's what I want please

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 7 years ago
Great story

This is my fantasy exactly. I want my wife to dress me up and have me service her best friends and their husbands. I'm a sissy faggot CD who loves sucking cock and getting fucked. I'm going to show my wife this story. Hopefully she'll get the right idea.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 7 years ago
Forced and way too contrived **

Nice try.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 7 years ago
great story

real good story. husband and wife, that both enjoy their fantasies, I think this is great.

I sure would love to read more of your thoughts author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dump THAT Wife!

WTF?! Sharon has NO respect for her husband! How can he live with a piece of toad turd like that?! It's bad enough that she disrespects him so much,but to expose his marital secrets to their friends?She's lucky if she doesn't end up in piecesw in a ditch by the side of the road! If that marriage isn't over,with some serious revenge being taken by the husband then this story is just a steaming pile of salamanar shit!

mattpantyhosemattpantyhoseover 6 years ago
I love your story

That's exactly the kind of humiliation I like. I wished I was the protagonist the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There's a lot of guys secretely wanting this

My husband has also opened up with fantasies over the years. I've learned he's a true bi guy ... and, I love it. A real turn-on for some woman. Well, as long as it's on my terms and I'm involved. For example, I recently treated ourselves to a bi male stripper. They weren't too hard to find. I really loved watching my guy on his knees in front of him: Wow! Anyway, loved your story. You've given me a new idea to try.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamover 6 years ago

this is pretty close to what my wife and the neighbor hood wives did to me. There was no ass fucking but they made me suck all my friends cocks at a party one night. From then on we would have wife swapping parties and all the men would fuck each others wife, that is all except me. I was relegated to cleaning cocks and getting cocks hard and if they felt kind I got to clean my wife. I was not allowed to touch the other mens wives. I did taste their cum when I cleaned the men but I never got to actually lick their pussy and taste their clean pussies. I did not get to fuck my wife either they would take turns coming over to my house and fuck her as I had to stand by naked and thank them. I miss those days but yet I do not miss them who am I kidding, I miss them, I crave the cocks and the humuliation

wannabeusedwannabeusedalmost 6 years ago
Dream

I read some comments and the anonymous one this person just doesn't understand that the idea of giving up control is a real thrill. I can only wish this would happen to me for real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erection section

This really turned me on. The idea if bring humiliated in this way and still loving has long been a dream of mine. When hubby was enjoying sucking cock for the first time my little sissy cockette got its biggest erection for weeks!

Thankyou

Sillliwilli@gmail.com

Donnacdme69Donnacdme69almost 5 years ago
Best story I've ever read.

What a sexy story, I want to be the husband in chastity, sucking cock and getting fucked, getting a creampie. All in the same night. Very well done.

SubSissyCDinNMSubSissyCDinNMover 3 years ago

Love it. I am so excited/aroused that except for my heals everything is off, my legs are spread open, my favorite toy is sliding in and I will have a great orgasm without having to include anyone else! The things that you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

My only issue was that it was too short...

I wish I could have stepped into the story, all dressed in pink..;)

Tootight1Tootight1almost 3 years ago

Loved the story. Kind of wished it had happened to me.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

Last 3 cums I have had were annal produced. No climax just a humiliating flow. I bring trained to only cum like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Have them all thrown in jail for rape and divorce ther slut wife. You try to make a man's love of lingerie into some nasty thing that it's not. Trash

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanabout 1 year ago

And next weeks Party

Tootight1Tootight19 months ago

Great Story, why? because it pressed all my buttons, sure enough. Not a great literary work, but good for me. Thanks for the story.

hafinchcuck1hafinchcuck15 months ago

This story made me beat my little clit till it was raw.

1Martiniman1Martiniman3 months ago

Excellent story and extremely HOT! Would love a follow up story from Sharon’s view of why she did what she did to her husband.

kinky_jatkinky_jat24 days ago

Made me want to play with my sissy clity

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous