All Comments on 'Two King Beds'

by Sanomiya

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mostly enjoyable...

But wasn't a fan of the pull-out-and-squirt porn-style male ejaculations, nor the mousy, moralistic, guilt-ridden contraction of heat with which you chose to end the story.

Rye and Ginger Ayle

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good, overall

However, I also thought the sex scenes were too cliche porn, considering how the couples' background was given. I thought the ending was OK, I liked the conflicts of feeling and half-guilt. That was realistic. But that sort of ending would have been more consistent with hot but less porn-like sex scenes.

thebuffalothebuffaloabout 9 years ago

Good job. Enjoyed the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
aruba

very good we both enjoyed it thank you

kjanekjaneabout 9 years ago
Whew, break out the fan. It is hot in here! 5*

I absolutely loved the story. What turns up the heat are the details. I loved when Stephanie's and Jake's eyes met when they were coupling side by side in the beginning. Their naughty rendezvous later in the bathroom was deliciously hot. I also liked how the "score" was evened the next day with the body massages, especially when Lara fortuitously lined up just right to take in Bryan, and then both of them looked over for approval to continue. Oh, so hot!

That there was a little jealousy and possible revenge-fucking going on at the end was also a nice detail. What a lovely read.

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967about 9 years ago
We 've been never that brave.

In a similar situation with a couple of more or less strangers first we 're pretending to sleep, when the other couple got into it. Then we changed the roles and we had a hot but silent fuck, now pretending not to want the others to wake up.

Having breakfast the next morning with more people just some knowing glances have been exchanged. No words, no regrets.

nashman1000nashman1000about 9 years ago
Great!

Great story. I really enjoyed it. Good writing!

SilverSlurper38SilverSlurper38almost 9 years ago
Well written!

Your story captivated my attention, and it makes me realize that my unused vacation time could be better spent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a GREAT story

Without question, this story is the best story that I have ever read on Literotica. It was well put together, and kept my attention the whole way through.

The scene where Stephanie and Jake get together in the bathroom was incredibly sexy and erotic. I could imagine myself in the place of Jake.

I also felt that the story resolution was perfect!!!

Thanks for writing this and I look forward to reading more of your work.

a_older_genta_older_gentover 8 years ago
Great story

I feel the story is well written and holds the readers attention through out. My only disappointment was the ending the just dropped off. Wish there was a part two where the couples got together and enjoyed themselves.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Just as good

as "The Game", and with a little heavier angst. I liked it as well as I liked "The Game", but the duplication of scenes was a little disturbing. You write well enough that I think you could develop different background and actions for each new story.

This was a pleasant read from my viewpoint, although not quite as erotic as "The Game", and that was because when I started one of the duplicated scenes I knew what was going to happen. Took the suspense out of it, and I enjoy the suspense aspect of eroticism.

Keep writing. Your material is eminently readable.

18YearOldWriter18YearOldWriteralmost 8 years ago
One of the best stories on this site

This had me hooked from the first page and I've read this over and over again since the first time I read it a few months ago. The realistic emotions, plot, and POV brought it all together perfectly. I love how everyone interacted with each other in a way that felt possible. I felt Jake's pain but felt his lust too. Even though I'm a man, I could understand Lara acting how she did. The story had a great end to be honest. Love that you didn't take the "then they both became cum sluts and had orgies. the end." route that EVERY wife sharing story has.

The only reason people find fault in this story is because they want every story to have some sick one-sided cuckold plot. On everything I read, I see the same stuff. "The husband should've been forced to watch as the others fuck his wife and then have him lick all the cum from their bodies while they tell him how much of a cuckold he is and that he better get used to it."

Bottom line, the reality of the story made it one of, if not, THE BEST story on this site.

SPEN STERLINGSPEN STERLINGover 7 years ago
Excellent

Very hot, very realistic, well written. I like the way it ended, that was very realistic too. On a side note, I've been to Aruba too, its fabulous.

WatcherRobWatcherRobover 7 years ago
Another great story

A situation like this has long been one of my fantasies.

The only problem I had with the story was the porn style ejaculation after withdrawal.

Other than that a really great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Really very good

I liked the ending. l think it was only just. Only two suggestions. These are married people most of whom don't ejaculate on their wives.......I guess you could have a fetish.......but pulling our to ejaculate is more of a teen age thing. Besides one of the worst things in sex is taking your cock out of a warrm, wet, soft, comfy sleeve and blasting off into the cold air.And why does every story with two guys require one guy with a 10 inch cock and one with only an inferior 6"cock. Ask any woman, they would much rather have a 6" fatter cock than a 10" pencil. Besides hitting the cervix is painful to a woman and a 10" cock is cervix stinger and many do not like them that long.

loveloverloveloverover 6 years ago
Good

Seemed no damage done, some hot moments. They got aroused, accepted it, I wish they’d affirmed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The Genie is out of the bottle.

It will happen again. Just wonder if the marriages will survive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent

Super hot story. Makes me think of some friends I want to vacation with. I’ll be reading this one again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it should happen every day when the 2 couple's get back home .... did Stephanie get Pregnant ????? please write more of this story with both couple's being glad to swap ....

ccalterego2017ccalterego2017over 2 years ago

Great story!! My cock was hard the whole time!!

RoboboyRoboboyabout 2 years ago

Ouch! In the very first paragraph, it's 'Lara and me', not 'Lara and I'. That error was a rude shock to this reader!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Minus one star for the big cock.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

So Lara is really a size queen after all!

Time4LuvTime4Luvalmost 2 years ago

Good story but Jake needed to keep his mouth shut when Laura was apologetic. It would have been better for the marriage for her to feel she needed to make up for sneaking a private fuck. Plus after Laura swallowed the load, Stephanie should have swallowed Jake's load.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story. No problem with it staying in Aruba, but after two nights in their own rooms, I would have had the final night be a private one-on-one swap. Then have it "stay in Aruba".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Agree with Time4Luv about Jake keeping his mouth shut when Lars was apologetic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Reasonably hot up to and including the watching each other masturbate, then just got silly. The pulling out and cumming over partners in the first fuck sesh, also silly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is lovely.

I read bit by bit.

It was well narrated and in detail.

theVikingSailortheVikingSailorover 1 year ago

Very nicely composed and written story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story had a lot of promise, but then during the massage session reality was discarded. It was too fast and totally unrealistic that these shy wives would have both gone for being nude and fucking after less than 24 hours. Just "aint-a-gonna-happen." A believable sequence of events would have been something like: Night #1 - sex in bed under sheets in the dark; Night #2 - Sex again starts with gals on top. Lara's sheet accidentally falls off from her vigorous bouncing, causing Bryan to gasp. When it happens a second time, Bryan gasps again and says "Thanks Lara." Lara is embarassed but a minute later it happens again. Lara's husband complains and says "No fair, this needs to be equal," Bryan laughs and uncovers Stephanie and tosses her sheet onto the floor. Lara's husband does the same with Lara's. At 3 AM Lara and Bryan kiss in the bathroom. Back in bed, Steph smells Lara's hand lotion on Bryan's face and thinks they had sex and she silently plots getting even. Day #3 - Bryan suggests they try the topless beach, but the gals refuse. Night #3 - Sex again and guys pull off the sheets again. A couple minutes later Bryan complains that the room light is dimmer on Lara's side of the room. Stephanie agrees and goes over and switches on a table lamp to remedy it. Lara complains and her husband walks over and switches on a light next to the other bed. They all four finish in bright light. Steph and Bryan shower first and Byran gets out first and hides Steph'e tank top under the bed. Same with Lara's and the four talk for an hour topless before going to sleep. At 3 AM Steph discretely wakes up other hubby, tells him in the bathroom about getting even and they have sex. Day #4 - Topless at beach for both gals. Lara admits topless had been on her bucket list of her nightime dreams. When gals are alone, Lara confesses to her best friend Steph that she kissed Bryan. Steph is now freaked out (that Lara and Bryan only kissed) and later talks to Lara's hubby about it. Days # 5&6 - Steph and Lara's hubby scheme to get Lara & Bryan to have sex and both make sure the bedtime sex is very blatant and suggestive of swappng to inspire them. Day #7 - Steph arranges massage session for late afternoon and gals perform swapped hand jobs. Night #7 - Full Swap is led and orchestrated by Steph, who demands that it should be equal. Lara says no to sex at first, so Steph tells everyone how she knows Lara and Bryan at least kissed, and that she wants to at least do that too. During the ensuing make out session, Lara gets carried away, starts moaning and climaxes from being fingered.. Step tells Lara that she might as well fuck like she did the other night. With her hubby's encouragement, Lara and Bryan make out 20 minutes and finally fuck. Night #8 - Full swap right after dinner and then nude rest of evening. Day #9 - Long discussion at beach when Bryan and Lara take a long walk. Night #9 - All four talk and have a secret ballot for "swap or no swap back home." Vote is 4 to zero to swap. Second vote is multiple choice for how often. Vote consensus is every night for the last three nights of vacation and then they would start with once a month back home. Alternate plot is just soft swing story with only oral throughout story and no full on sex. The End, or I should say, The Beginning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Really hot. So Fucking Hot !!!!!

olblueyesolblueyes8 months ago

i enjoyed this foursome tale,,not hung up on critiquing it, some writers have a more mature style and others havent reached that pinnacle yet but its fine,, THE STORIES ARE FREE!! THE AUTHORS ARE AMATEURS!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wish the story had ended the first night with the two couples fucking their own spouses and realising the other couple was doing likewise, and each couple staring into the others' eyes then kicking off the sheets and continuing to fuck. Not only more realistic, but more believable.

My wife and I enjoy fucking while friends watch at close range. We all see each other naked and fucking in various positions, but no swapping. Besides privately, we regularly do this as models for groups of artists and sometimes for live theater performances.

Oh, and as in earlier comments, the ejaculations are always inside her body, never on the outside.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The massage room was a waste. Giving the other person's spouse was obviously a setup for sex. It would not work unless all were already willing, if all were willing why bother with the massage? Just go pair off. If one person wasn't willing in the massage seen or just be awkward and uncomfortable.

The bathroom meeting the first night followed the mutual voyeuristic situation and was interesting. The second night's bathroom scene came across as being and effort in equity so that each adulterous couple did the exact same thing. That was not interesting. Having the couples stay with their own spouse after they had two rooms indicated that they were fearful what they had done. This reader would have preferred if they had traded spouses until the vacation ended. If the author wanted regret and angst, save it for the flight home.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I, personally, don't think comments should be allowed unless the commenter has at least one story published on this site. Commenters without published stories are nothing but trolls whose opinions are of no value and have no validity.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman3 months ago

Rather hot story and no one got hurt or left out. Then, all 4 decided once was enough.

mizzouguy88mizzouguy883 months ago

That was my favorite story of yours. Voyeurism and exhibitionism leading to great orgasms

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous