All Comments on 'Grace & Martin Ch. 01'

by exhibitionistgirl

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
Loved it

Part 2 I assume is mom and son?

kanggaaakanggaaaabout 9 years ago
the shopping trip

now that sounds like a fun adventure. well done eg.., very erotic....

lemonheadslemonheadsabout 9 years ago

Very good. Looking forward to reading what's next

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a truly loving family

Just as it should be in a family. Father Martin got his big fat daddy-dick up his baby girl Grace's cute little coochie and blew his heavy loaded daddy-balls right up inside her. His little girl's always playing with her daddy's big penis, she can't stay away from it, it's her favorite toy. Meanwhile, Brad sounds strained on the phone. Hmm. I bet it's because the boy's got his hard young cock up between his mother Tuesday's legs and he's fucking the shit out of the same cunt he came out of. Nothing can ever feel as good--as natural, as just so damn right--to a boy's cock as his own mommy's cunt. Daughter and mother go around with their panties soaked with daddy's sperm and baby boy's sperm. Daddy and baby boy know it, they grin and love it. Just the way it should be in a family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

That is so fucking hot. Trying to focus on reading while finger fucking my pussy.

daddy1950daddy1950over 8 years ago
Mmmm!

Hot, very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yummy

Yummy daddy daughter story.

Well written and extremely erotic

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 7 years ago

It's been over two years since this was published. You're still writing on the site as you just published a new story. Any chance for a chapter two in the near future?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Damn. This is so fucking hot. I need another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I need the ch.02.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous