All Comments on 'Intruder Ch. 12'

by StealthBreeder

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Wow welcome back! Nice story as usual. But seriously John, I thought he had changed. Anyways continue writing. Best of luck!

yang_1992yang_1992about 9 years ago
ur back!!

i waited so long for this chapter, u have no idea, how badly i wanted this to come!!! oh and what about her parents too?

radioactivegirlradioactivegirlabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing up another chapter! Already looking forward to the next one :)

mandyrj85mandyrj85about 9 years ago
love love love

Hope there is more to come. Great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is Leah Asian?

This installment of the story is under the Asian section so I'm wondering if Leah is Asian because I can't find any reference to her ethnicity in this installment. So I'm curious.

fefe428fefe428about 9 years ago
Happy for the update!!!

The thing I find odd is it almost feels like you're turning Leah into a gold digger....it seems like despite loving John she's justifying the things that bother her about him as a trade off for a comfortable life with a man of means and she's never struck me as that type of woman before this. I think it makes her less likable.

I'm glad you've opted to give them a daughter. I can't wait to see how John reacts when his little girl is born into the world. I get the impression that he will be a very overprotective father to his daughter, and I'm anxious to see if actually being a father to his little girl changes his outlook on his past behavior.

Can't wait for the next update...although I must admit that I hope this is the first and last we see of Kitty.

andejene20andejene20about 9 years ago
I love this story but...

His name changed from John to james in this chapter. She knows his real name, right? Dump kitty or at least explain her. Otherwise great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
yayy

hehe im super happy that you have continued this story !!

Keep up the excellent work ! xx

SithLord6969SithLord6969almost 9 years ago
Masterfully Done

This type of story is not usually my cup of tea. However the first 3 chapters hooked me. I didn't enjoy the California story line as much except for one part.

I may be a perverted Daddy Dom, but I am a hopeless romantic. It has been James/John's transformation that made this story. Good work sir!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Finally updated!

So glad you finally updated!!! I had to keep checking and checking but after a few months I gave up haha, but I decided to check today. Glad I wasn't disappointed!

But he cheated on her again... is he actually going to learn to stay with only Leah or not???? I really want to know HAHAH because I don't like stories where the man is unfaithful and has lovers everywhere, infidelity makes me so annoyed somehow...

Anyway thanks for the update! Looking forward to your next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ugh!

John ... Is just perfect for me. Except it wouldn't matter if he's rich or not ... His rape desires and how he cares and defends her and their unborn child is how I've always pictured my dream guy to be <3. Sigh, I hope one day I run into a guy like that. I'd love to lose my virginity the same way Leah did <3 You're a great writer, I simply adore it. Keep going !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
❤️❤️❤️

I love how the story has progressed, their relationship is amazing, so primal! Here's to hoping John and Leah get back to hard and animalistic fucking soon! Can't wait to see what happens next 👍🏻

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
when o when

when will the next chapter be? still waiting patiently. hope it is soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Noooo

I hope you haven't abandoned us!!!!

Please continue!! The story is too good for you just to abandon it like this! Errrrrgg! -_-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

Please continue writing. Haha been waiting patiently for ages. Please write more

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42almost 8 years ago
Incredible piece of work................

....................too bad you do not share your reader's enthusiasm and thus have decided to leave it to die on the vine, so to speak. Great job on the first part...... shame on you for the second part.

LittlePrincessLillianLittlePrincessLillianalmost 8 years ago
I am addicted...

Please continue, love...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Im hooked

Omg i feel like im reading an important novel i can't wait to see what happens next.

Loulou7316Loulou7316over 7 years ago
Loving these stories

This really should be published into a book absolutely fantastic I can't wait for the next chapter love it love it love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More... Waiting for more

I am so Horny.... I want more

LionikitaLionikitaover 7 years ago

When will the next chapter be delivered? Eagerly waiting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

I'm pretty open and accepting of polyamory but John is just a damn tool! A douche nozzle to be exact! Leah at this point would probably put up with just about anything so why bother cheating? Just tell her you want an open relationship and be honest. Oh yeh...she's not allowed to even talk to other men! So on top of being a serial rapist and killer, he's also a controlling hypocritical cheat!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Who’s Kitty?

Did I miss a story? Where did Kitty come from? I think if he can cheat so can she.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStealthBreeder@StealthBreeder
1293 Followers
Scroll down for English, German, and French. Hello! My name is Kasumi Lee. StealthBreeder is a penname I used to use for this site and now I can’t change it. My universal book link is live so you can browse my catalog of erotica wherever you like to buy eBooks! No need to b...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Intruder Ch. 11 Previous Part
Intruder Series Info