All Comments on 'Atonement or Exorcism?'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 9 years ago
Nice.

The position after Horst said "You want it, you got it" sounds great. Note to self: try that sometime. Overall, interesting choice for someone who wants to atone. If planes can fly to Europe, they can fly to Australia, LOL. The things we tell ourselves ...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rating...?

I'm not going to rate this one right now. Maybe the next time I read it, I will. It's well written, as your stories always are, and I think I care about both the characters. Just not sure I like your protagonist. I sort of think I respect Horst more than...the other guy, whatever his name is. Funny--I didn't catch his name. I only remember Cal and Horst. My reaction to this story is feeling sort of odd--want to think about it for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
anonymous

plt darling Ive ccum again to your wonderful writing. Dreaming of sucking you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3023 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...