All Comments on 'Natural Is Always Best'

by Momstheboss

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
it was weird and it was hot

There's a barely discernible story arc to follow, but that's not the strength of this tale. The inner monologue of the mom rings very authentic as she wavers and succumbs to the inevitable multiple times . The sex scenes are gritty and never less then good. momstheboss only troubles to give readers deep insight into the mom's character , but for fans of this genre - that is all that matters. Full marks *****.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This is a first...

I've read quite a few stories by this author, since he first started contributing tales to Lit back in 2010, and have always rated them at '3' or higher. This tale marks the first time I've had to give him a '1'.

The characters in the story are all warped, acting one way and talking another, and there is absolutely no 'logic' behind Marie's 'sudden conversion' to allowing her son to cum inside her.

The story didn't deserve anything better than a '1'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
sucks

bad story, the son is pathetic and the Mother is a frigging slut.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some kid

Looks like another kid has posted a story. Get out into the real world as its commonly the accepted slang for semen/sperm to be called 'cum' NOT repeat NOT 'come' and applies to orgasm which is 'cumming/came'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
A Mother's Love Is Always The Best Love.

I really liked this story. Not only because it reminds me of my mother and I, but because of the profanities, obscenities, and vulgarities. This is how real people talk when they fuck! Not the flowery hints of ... "Oh, he took me hard, and brought me to such a delightful climax."

Bullshit! I want to read a story with real dialog and meaning.

When mother and I fuck, it's always like this... real sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
some readers just don't know what the fuck they're talking about

This is a typically excellent story from MTB. Mother Marie's character, in its confusion and unfocused lust, is deftly portrayed.19 year old Bobby is the hero of the tale. He shows the pure delight of a boy who's got his hard young cock up the same warm wet cunt his came out of. "I love you mom." He whispered in my ear. "I love your pussy. It's so good... warm... and tight." The bone (ha!) of contention is the kid's natural desire for complete satisfaction--to blow his young balls right up inside his mother and paint her pink cunt-walls a thick sticky white. Finally, Marie's lust becomes totally focused--on what her boy's got swinging between his legs. The occasional comments to MTB's stories from actual real-life motherfuckers are always intriguing, guys who've gotten their fat cock up their own damn birth canal up to their balls. Like the last anon, who talks real dirty with his mother while they're happily pissing on the biggest dumbest taboo of all. I just love it. The son'll say, "Hey, mom, this is the same hairy hole I came out, right?" And she'll say, "Of course, son, and it's the hole that big fat mommy-pleaser belongs in, now and always." "Oh, mommy, I've got lots of stuff in my balls I really want to give you. Is that okay, mommy?" "It sure is, my darling baby boy. Your mommy's twat is there for you to shoot all your precious semen into." So that's exactly what baby boy goes ahead and does. Then, like Bobby and his mother, they watch his sperm seep out of her twat and down her legs and ass. The sight gets the kid hard all over again, and he goes and fucks his mother some more.

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Ugly Story***

Even the sex was ugly.

1smokeeater1smokeeaterabout 9 years ago
One Page Was Enough!

Please, please don't write anymore. This was a piece of crap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Do you know telling a story through dialog is a tale tale sign of a writer who has no talent? Your opening line was a pile of crap. "Fuck me hard, Bobby! Push it deep into Mama's pussy!" A better way would be something like. After years of living in isolation Bobby Dillhole fell into a deep depression.,,, then you could follow up with something like his mother who had recently been released from the local mental hospital followed a trail of cookies to his bedroom and after eating her way though the door she saw him naked on the bed. He poured chocolate syrup on his body. She immediately felt pity for her loser son.... then

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 9 years ago
That was weird

The story was just weird.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a surprise

I didn't realize that so many people read the stories on this web site for their literary content. I'll be damned. I thought they read them for their sexual content. Dumb me.

Thanks for the read Momstheboss. I enjoyed it.

Warren

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finally we took a shower together!

It wasn't long into the shower that Bobby was behind me, reaching around to fondle my tits. I leaned forward a little, having my hands against the back of the shower wall. I felt my son's cock, hard once again, sliding down my ass toward my pussy's entrance. As soon as I felt his cockhead against my lips, he pushed upward, and in, until he was touching my cervix. Bobby released my tits, and grabbed my hips to thrust into me harder. I realized yet another orgasm was building inside me as my son's thrusts became more urgent. Our wet bodies slapping, we came together, and I was sent even higher as I felt his cum shooting into me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What the hell?

I read this more out of curiosity. Who ... what a waste of time, on my part and the writer's.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have read a lot of your stories and you keep writing by instead of my. Have you got a strange keyboard for some reason. It proves you don't proof read before posting

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomstheboss@Momstheboss
3113 Followers
68yr old male. I have been writing for years for self. Finding Literotica.com is a blessing. If you choose to contact me, pp1266@cox.net, I will endeavor to answer your questions. Hope you find my writting to your liking.