All Comments on 'Milf Tails: Housewarming Party'

by lovecraft68

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
pompiespompiesabout 9 years ago
Friendly milf.

This was a very well told story, very exotic and kept me hard all the time reading it.

Wish I had a teacher as this milf. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another hot 'tail'

Love this series! Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great fantasy.

I don't remember any of my young friends moms that I thought about like that, but as I grew older in the workpace found several that filled that bill. Good story and I enjoy your other works also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Damn!

Old guys can't give it like that? Wanna bet!!! LOL.

When the circumstances are right and the stars align we can, and it sounds like they would be with this hottie!

At least that's what I like to tell myself :)

Hot story, few typos, but enjoyable read non-the-less and thank you!

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Hot hot hot

What a fantastic read..... thank you I have to go use my toy now with fresh batteries. Your story line and background well done.... I felt like I was on the bed watching and cumming along. Look forward to more...

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

One of the first things I do on the Literotica web site is to check lovecraft68's page to see if a new MILF Tail has been added. When I see that a new one is out, I know I'm in for a treat. This one did not disappoint. Awesome fucking story!! The only thing I wish was that there could be a shorter time span between stories.

WindySwimmingWindySwimmingabout 9 years ago
Lots of Fun!

Thoroughly entertaining. First read for me in the series. Need to catch up. Looking fwd to what's next. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Dude, you published almost the story of my young life!

The only problem is: We got caught!

I was so worked up fucking my bestfriend mom(and so was she), when he caught us, i punched him and was still fucking her with her holding him at the mattress.After her orgasm she sobbed and told me to never see her again.

Women are strange beasts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great Story

When I was younger, between 19 and 24, my focus was picking up older women (35 to 53) at bars. I was quite a confident young man and always kept in mind that I only needed one yes from a sexy mature woman. I was right, I got many yes's during those years. Those great memories still linger in my mind many years later.

Your story rekindled my memory - Great Story. I hope you continue the series.

onepussyhound2onepussyhound2over 8 years ago
What a M I L F !!!!

One of the best - can just imagine the continuing joy he will have at his place

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great

When is Allison going to get DP from Danny and Mitch?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even Split

First 2 pages are amazing... Page 3 has a spelling mistake, missing & extra words, so many that I didn't finish that, let alone the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Damn!!!!!

Really liked his house warming present. Damn she looked good she just jumped off of the page(in my bed). I wish. Going into my favorites. Is this going to be just a one time thing or are you going to have them getting together on a regular basis in another story? I hope you write a follow up story.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Follow. Up

Oh damn a follow up story or a series up to when he graduates fro college and than who knows from there. Do you agree? As you know in my favorites.

Ron/ cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

jkthekatjkthekatover 7 years ago
Cannot believe there aren't more good comments

Cause the storys are sooo good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story. Every young man's dream - and older guys too!

Well written and very engaging.

Having looked up your list of stories, I realise I have read a number of them and enjoyed very much.

Buddy1945Buddy1945almost 7 years ago
Outstanding

Outstanding story why can't we all get that lucky?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

Love. Reading your stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Love reading all your stories...keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
WOW

Great read again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
TOO much

Reading this series and it goes the same every chapter. Not every woman can deepthroat let alone lick your balls while doing itCevoWR

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
wow

Now rhat is what I call a house warming girt wow

Firmhands5Firmhands5about 5 years ago
Totally consumed

And christened! What joy a Milf can bring to an apartment - and thoroughly spread that loving scent of a woman cumin all over! Friggin HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice...

Good job, LC68 amazing work. Honestly when im reading your stories there so good that I dont care about the typos. Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just can't imagine licking someone's ass. Maybe fresh from the bath. That and some pitifully misused words bummed this one to 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Second time reading this story. Even better it had me imagining Julia Ann as Allison. Thank you lovecraft. You truly mastered the art of teasing ... I'll surely keep coming back to this story

Experienced70Experienced70about 2 years ago

This is my second time reading this story. I know I will be reading again and again. I too can visualuze Julia Ann as Allison. I love the way you write (story development; character development; description of sex action; character respect for each other). Thanks so much for this story as well as the others. You are my favorite author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is the second time I've read this story. I really like this MILF story. I know I will be reading it more in the future as I have all of your other stories. I can see Julia Ann as well being Allison. You are my favorite author

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

Great Milf story - loved the verbal teasing! I can see I missed a lot as a young man - trying to make up for it now. Luckily my Milf is also my wife and I’ve got her so she likes it a lot from me now. Keep writing your stories are very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As always with your stories, I like the story line and the character and story development. I love the sexual position descriptions and detail. I also love what I call the happy ending with the promise of more sexual encounters to come. I like he use of your colloquialisms.

5 STARS

Perv4069Perv4069almost 2 years ago

That was a damn good written story... Didn't want it to end and hopin that this gets a sequel... Two thumbs up 👍👍

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Terrific!

11/10 Full Length Mirrors!!!!!

Baqfid12Baqfid12over 1 year ago

Love these stories. 5 stars from me!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is the 4th Milf tails. So far the cub has not come in her pussy, and none of the Milfs get knocked up (even if it's just a scare). They have become somewhat formulaic, Have the cub take charge instead of just being a boy/man toy.

Fireplace10Fireplace104 months ago

Four & a ha!f stars. Good, but not great as so many of your stories are. She should take her son and Danny to bed with her. She could be pit-roasted.

LeB

Jimdog32526Jimdog325263 months ago

I need her number.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecraft68@lovecraft68
22196 Followers
My Patreon is only one tier and an affordable $5. If you even want to sign up for just one month, and consider it a form of a tip, its greatly appreciated. Posting some sneak peeks of upcoming stories. If you want to see them before anyone else, sign up to be a Patreon suppo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES