All Comments on 'Best Friends'

by Swilly

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
xxeloxxeloabout 9 years ago
best

best story in a long time

loved it all the way !

I had a beautiful voluptuous girl friend some time ago, with the consent of my wife, who herself had a relationship with a woman, at the same time.

we are back to the two of us now, but I often think back at that wonderful time.

your story made me recall that time, thanx !

lesliejoneslesliejonesabout 9 years ago
terrific story

This is one wonderful story--I enjoyed all three of the main characters and how they interacted. Maggie is just a dream and Tim lived up to her expectations. My only cavil is that I just don't think Jenn would accept that she is beautiful--she's a delightful person and could be delicious in her own way but saying that someone's beautiful doesn't make them that,alas.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
nicely done,

three people who both love and respect each other.

will it become four?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

One of the best stories I have ever read on Literotica!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
nice

One of the best stories I've ever read. yiu should be very proud of it. thanks

harristharristover 8 years ago
Beautiful story

Enjoyed it immensely, thank you

grbwmgrbwmover 8 years ago
Outstanding

Loved it! I even shed a tear at the end

Mrwonderfull42Mrwonderfull42about 6 years ago
Very nice love story.

An excellent love story of three friends who love each other and find a fourth to join them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I AGREE...

...with the previous comments. Wonderful 5 stars story.

As I was reading it I kept thinking that I preferred not having the preview that started it, because now I knew where it was headed. However the wrap-up tied together so fittingly with preview, and the preview had left me anticipating when Jenn would find Rich -- well, now I don't know - maybe good as written.

Story told with plenty of dialog rather than just doing it the easy way with narration. Obvious story telling ability. Kinky plot deserving of Literotica. Main characters all showed concern and respect, unlike the coercion and control freaks in some stories. And no anal. So all good.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very well written story!

Erotic, sexy, passionate, sweet, believable. They don’t get much better than this.

amritaloveramritaloveralmost 5 years ago
Great Story of Friendship and Sex

Thanks for the great story about a loving, romantic threesome with the right balance of sex and back story. Perhaps you can give us another chapter where the four get together.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Sorry....

I'm not one of those guys who gets turned on when his wife gets it on with another woman like she did on page one. I quit reading after that, when I realized Tim was going to be a "Boy Toy". He'll be sleeping alone a lot more now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Interesting premise

But, somehow, all the sex was too routine.

Everybody was too willing. No real reticence. No needing to be convinced to do anything. There were no long make-out sessions. There was no teasing, no attempt to get any one of them so hot that they had to beg.

There was no enjoying anyone's ass. No ass play at all. If nothing else, there could have been some ass play initiated by Tim that Jenny had never experienced before -- and had never wanted before -- that she finally acquiesced to.

Could have been so much better. Gave it three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved it. Great story, great writing. Thank you.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Good romantic love story. Loved all three characters, and also how the groom handled it

BabyBunny2222BabyBunny22227 months ago

Very nice. Fun to read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous