All Comments on 'Shared Bathroom with Coed Roommate'

by Jjonest

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edalmost 9 years ago
Different!

I'm not sure how to take this story. It is nicely written. The part about Ashley being so proper needs a little foundation. A couple of examples that support the idea. The juxtaposition of her very proper behavior in some areas with her casual attitude towards use of the bathroom makes the contrast confusing to her new room mate, I get that.

My son rents a room to a young woman not his girl friend. They all seem to get along just fine. My son is the gross one, makes me wonder why they put up with him!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 9 years ago
Reminds me...

Her name was Martha, a redheaded six foot tall budding actress. Zero inhibitions, seriously so. I lived with her for about 4 months in her one bedroom apartment, shared a queen size bed and we never did anything with each other. (She had a boyfriend, they went out to his car to have sex, the only private thing she ever did.)

I had a leg in a cast but some cash in the bank, she was healthy but broke and had the apartment so things worked out.

I guess it's not really all that strange,

good story,

Thanks,

MGM

albertsonalbertsonalmost 9 years ago
Really really good....

Hope it is a true story... for you!

If it is not, it is a strange way to get turn on...

I've heard some strange stories about young men and women being roommates, everything is possible for me.

But in my case, exhibititonnist stories come from neighbours and windows and women's behaviour about that is surprising... some really like to show off.

Anyway, very good and exciting, keep writing!

NudeandmiddleagedNudeandmiddleagedalmost 9 years ago
Keep up the good work!

You say this isn't for everyone. Perhaps. But it's something that is definitely for me. I'm getting tired of the outrageous 10 inch dick stories and similar. Your story has the best aspect of a story which is that reading the story we feel that we're there and wonder if it is indeed fiction. It's definitely well written. I've wanted to write similar myself. I might give it another go and see what you think if you would like to read it. My email is nudeandmiddleage@yahoo.com.au.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Annoyed!!!!!! 😡

Why!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why did it have to end but i know there's more to it 😞 why won't he hurry up and finish writing the 3rd page!! 😡😠😡😠

WatcherRobWatcherRobalmost 9 years ago
Love it

I'm envious of them. Sounds like the beginning of a super series.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 9 years ago
Awesome intimate story...loved it!!!!

Really looking forward to what she wants to see...this is great!!!

Anonymousbiguy1138Anonymousbiguy1138almost 9 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter.

I really enjoyed this story and I'm excited to see where it goes next. I particularly enjoyed your grasp of the intimacy of sharing a bathroom and being present during bodily functions. I heard it described as "a woman's most private of moments". The stunning level of trust/intimacy that the sharing of such a moment implies is almost heady. I eagerly await the next chapter.

HotKiwiMaleHotKiwiMalealmost 9 years ago
Waiting for a follow up story, hope the next part isn't to far off.

Love the story and waiting for the next part to be on here.

ProfDavrosProfDavrosalmost 9 years ago
Brilliant set up

What a great arrangement! Can't wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Please

More please. Want the next chapter. Like the story and your writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
As Robin the Boy Wonder would say...

Holy cliffhanger Batman!

This is cruel and unusual punishment...finish the story already!

Rapier875Rapier875almost 9 years ago
For goodness sake ....

.... hurry up with part 2. The suspense is killing me !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Really impressed !

When I started reading even after your comment I never dreamed it would be so intriguing. Many couples have been together for years without that level of intimacy. Please tell us in the coming pages that they at least get into mutual exhibitionism and maybe mutual masturbation. Possibly, decide they are meant for each other. Sounds like they already are. Bare469

metals68metals68almost 9 years ago
Intriguing

Very well written about those intimate moments in everyone's life! Please continue with the next parts.

AuthorAprilAuthorAprilabout 8 years ago
Nice series

I like your style. Not hurried, lots of details, nice dialogue,etc. Please keep this one going!

louise_lloydlouise_lloydalmost 7 years ago
Very Intimate

Very hot story which is outside the norm. It is rare for married couples even. The story acknowledges tthis too. Looking forward to part 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
It's NSFW ..

I loved it so much . Hope to see more pooping scenes happening between them ...ROFL .....and tbh it's a girl's thought and she don't know what brings her here but she liked the creative art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

comde on what sums next

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJjonest@Jjonest
694 Followers
I enjoy unconventional topics and exploring things that are often not considered sexual or sensual. I like seeing what I'm not supposed to see, I like feeling what I shouldn't be feeling, and I like teasing to the point it drives me crazy. My stories explore privacy and intim...