All Comments on 'High School GF in the Library'

by CDarwin57

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This was so good reminded me of my first time and made me squirt more than I've ever done before!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Boilerplate

The characters were cardboard cutouts. You use text-speak way too much.

Your choice of words leaves a lot to be desired. Her 'heaving stomach'? What, was she puking?

You really need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You don't have to mention that you are using aliases to protect identities. No one cares if the story is true or not. Just write their fictional names. Just tell the story. You don't have to write "The End," either. Just bring it to a close.

I fell off of my chair when reading the line, "I had been told her clit was towards the top of her pussy." That was hilarious. Was it supposed to be funny? And who told the narrator where it was? Oh, and "It looked like a tiny tree stump"? Had he said that to her out loud, she should have given him a swift kick in the balls.

The naiveté of the characters is a good reminder why we need better sex ed programs in the schools. That being said, this story is cute in a lot of ways. Good job.

Dyolf4500Dyolf4500about 9 years ago
Good story

Good story. Keep um coming.

swfb70swfb70about 9 years ago
first time

great read- brought back some memories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
OMG

That was amazing! Just switch the body weights and that could be happening to me tomorrow. (Thanks for the pointers.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Not bad. A couple typos (i.e. sole instead of soul), and strange references to your dick using personal pronouns ("he"). We already know it is a male body part.....no need to personalize it. Overall, nice attention to detail and good descriptions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Tender Love

A great, tender first time story. It's great to see an erotic story where the guy treats her with reverence and doesn't end up "ramming it into her."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of my favorites

Absolutely loved this i would love to hear more. It was so nice to hear something that wasnt so ridiculously made up, i loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
well u wanted a comment-1 word- GREAT.... tks I really enjoyed u taking me back to my first time. your slow and complete detailed moments were excellent. my first time wasn't exactly the same but u did such a great job of describing her and his feelings

Read what I mistaking up in the title space. Oops. Ha ha

CatManLoveCatManLovealmost 5 years ago
Made me think of my first time over 50 years ago

Your nice first story of your first time made me think of my first time over 50 years ago. It's well written with a couple of needed corrections. Thanks and keep writing.

John

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous