All Comments on 'Daddy's Plan'

by SnowAngelWhite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Well that was dumb

I wonder if Derek will be smart and totally ignore the idiots or if he'll catch up to them and beat the snot out of them and leave them in the gutter where they belong? Boy was this silly story bad!

Bumblefox907Bumblefox907about 9 years ago
Well..

I really enjoyed your story :).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Daddy.....

So missed it in story was it My Daddy.....or My Daddy....or My Daddy....didnt really make it to clear in beginning....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

So hot I love it!

Shangha1Shangha1about 9 years ago
Character development

I liked the story line but ... How about some character development? Tell us more about how "Daddy" and his "daughter's" relationship developed. Was it due to derick's stalking?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
ignore the haters

Your story has a good start. Yes you need more character development, but this is a great starting point. You can keep writing these people and do a prequel or sequels to develop them even more. Just have fun with them. Good luck, and U hope to see more from you in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start

I agree that this is an excellent starting point. As the last person mentioned, I'd love to see prequel(s) about their relationship and how it started, possibly sequel(s) to see where it goes, if this is the last we see of the ex... Definitely more character development as the story develops, but it's a very sexy start, I liked it a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Please continue!

I'd live to see Derek submit to Daddy more and maybe for him to bottom for Daddy.

RobBeaumontRobBeaumontabout 9 years ago
Dress up

Very hot. If Samantha were my daughter, I might be tempted to dress Derek up in one of her dresses and get her to give him a makeover and then........ Well....... Goodness knows what might happen !!!!

Rob

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous