All Comments on 'Love at Silver Coast a Beach'

by DrSpidey

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
odd but enjoyable.

odd but enjoyable.

DrSpideyDrSpideyabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks.

Thanks, Anonymous .

Yeah. I know it was a little odd. But I thought this place needed a little more monster girl.

So I decided to write this. Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate it more than you realize. Glad you enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

I'm sorry but the writing style bored me to tears, I couldn't finish the first page, really wish I could have, it was like reading a text book. No score, but keep trying.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Rewrite

Go back, re write this with a more believable story line. How could she taste like seawater? She's sucking his dick not kissing him.

DrSpideyDrSpideyabout 9 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for the feedback.

DrSpideyDrSpideyabout 9 years agoAuthor

Also, you're right. I don't even know how, or why I left that in there.

I apologize. I was distracted at certain points in this story and made a few mistakes.

I took most of them out, but I guess a few got left in. I'm very sorry.

entwined_tailsentwined_tailsabout 9 years ago
Rough-cut but appealing

Yes, this has some issues. The writing style is clunky and the whole first half of the story feels drawn out and at odds with the second. But this can all be forgiven as the sex mostly succeeds in being engaging and enjoyable, and that with a refreshingly original and attractive shark girl concept. Keep it up, DrSpidey.

DrSpideyDrSpideyabout 9 years agoAuthor

Entertwined_Tails, I know.

I'm rusty for not writing in years.

There were a few times I was having trouble thinking up what to put.

This is why a lot of it seems chunky.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
series?

was wondering if this was a one shot or if you were going to make it into a series and i understand the writing was a little off and you are rusty i looked past all that because the story was good

DrSpideyDrSpideyalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Maybe.

Anonymous, I might make it into a series. It was meant as a one shot though, as will be most of my stories.

BUT, I'm currently in the works on a two part, or possibly three part series of another story I came up with.

Hopefully the first part of this new story will be up soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ohmygosh!

I absolutely love this one.

You're work looks great.

Mine is horrible and I don't post them anywhere.

Keep creating awesome non human stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Very Good

Really enjoyed this little story and like a few other commenters I'd enjoy reading a follow up, better still if you made this a series. I really like how you've created what could be a fearsome creature and made her a love-struck virgin at heart.

It struck me though and correct me if I'm wrong, but his interpretation of "mate" is just a boyfriend, but I get the impression with her "mate" means something more like soulmate and father of my babies?

Regardless, keep up e good work, really enjoyed Corpse Bride too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
DO MORE PLEASE

This needs to be a series, there isn't another story like it. 5 stars

DrSpideyDrSpideyover 8 years agoAuthor
Will do.

Due to so many requests, I'm working on a part two. I had no intention of this being anything more than a one shot, but I'm making a part 2. It may be a while before it's done, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks!

Looking forward to the next chapter. I'm sure it be worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
?

Any chance of Requin getting pregnant?

baileytommybaileytommyabout 5 years ago
Brake up

You would think men just thought of is sex ,we're not that small minded it's kinda of a insult

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous