All Comments on 'Patrick and Cathy'

by IntrospectiveWanderer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Beth sure don't respect herself or her mother. Patrick is a good guy to both of them. I understand she was trying to tempt Patrick to see if he was loyal to her mom but there are plenty other ways to find out without going after him for sex.

Patrick is too kind to tell Beth to stop. Her mom won't stop her from doing it so I guess Beth will continue to try until Patrick gives in. They need to leave Beth at home when they go on their trip, she will be a third wheel.

SouthPacificSouthPacificabout 9 years ago
Nice, gentle romance...

...but you need at least a proof-reader, if not necessarily an editor. Quite a few words that have been spelt incorrectly, or missed out completely - as well as weird uses of tenses.

It certainly doesn't need a sequel, but maybe you could write a story about Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Nice

Wouldn't Beth's father have turned up for her graduation? Both parents usually attend even if separated, and it would have added some extra tension into the story.

IntrospectiveWandererIntrospectiveWandererabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks

As always, I do appreciate the feedback and constructive criticism. Hopefully, it will make future stories better and more fun to read.

It's always interesting to read the perspective of others. This one, for instance, has the comment that Beth was an intruder and not very respectful. A valid point. At the same time, I had one reader comment that a sequel could involve her more.

I doubt that I'll write a second chapter to this. But you never know.

teedeedubteedeedubabout 9 years ago
Strange

but what is life? I know of stranger tales. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

You tell great stories, but a grammatical editor would be very beneficial.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Great love story. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pretty good story but the ending seemed rushed. At the end of page 3 they’re leaving Utah heading for Boston and in one paragraph on page 4 they’re in Boston. Just Married.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIntrospectiveWanderer@IntrospectiveWanderer
499 Followers
I write for the fun of it. The stories are pure fantasy, nothing more. I also try to write where the characters are realistic and believable. While I do try to eliminate as many errors as possible, I am not an English major nor a professional writer so there are apt to be err...

SIMILAR Stories