All Comments on 'Stealing My Heart Ch. 08'

by Greenly

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
purplelady66purplelady66about 9 years ago
happy

I was so happy to see that you have updated. Please update again soon. I love this story.

Hethen129Hethen129about 9 years ago
Love the story

But does your Alpha have to be so weak? How did he retain his position being as weak as he is. It seems that everyone in the pack pushes him around and even his new mate had more spine. How did he go from powerful feared Alpha towimp.o a wimp that takes orders it seems from everyone else.

He should have had some years of being Alpha before his mate came along that means his orders would not have been questioned as you say quite often. The first time he is questioned he... rolls over. His orders get disobeyed for any reason and he just takes it. Just seems off to me.

nreh21nreh21about 9 years ago
Thanks for another chapter

Really pleased to see you carry on with this story. Please post soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So glad...

That you have put up another chapter!!!!

purplelady66purplelady66about 9 years ago
To Hethen129

The Alpha is not portrayed as you stated. Xavier is showing his ability to be Alpha and is not being weak as you stated. I don't even see that in the story so it must be that you are reading something else and mistaken it for this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Let's Grow Xavier His Confidences!

Xavier has weakened to the point of distraction. I appreciate how you have him warming up to his pack after meeting his mate, but he still needs an iron hand over her too. Please? And thank you for continuing to freely share your gift with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I disagree with anon below

i like the fact that she has a backbone.

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 9 years ago
That witch

Let Jordan wake up take care of the wench in the car. She needs to beat the brakes off of her. Then when others catch on, they'll really know who's the hbic. Loved this chapter. Next one please.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 9 years ago

Oh God YEEEE÷EESSSSSSS!!!!!

darks_rose89darks_rose89about 9 years ago
Omg

I love and I also find that I like how x can be strong yet kind when it comes to his pack. To anon yes he let's Mia tell him off but if u read the story again you can see that he treats her like a beloved older female. Kinda like he might treat someone who was family.

partwolfpartwolfalmost 9 years ago
They don't know what they are in for

If they expected a weak human captive, they won't get it.

I don't see weakness, I see a man who is being taken out of his comfort zone by a life changing event, finding his mate, and finding she is more of a handful than he expected. Keep it coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

The part where he throws all his stuff together in the suitcase and yells he's done is so cute. I couldn't stop chuckling :)

angeldustjaangeldustjaalmost 9 years ago
What a dirty bitch

To hurt a child esp in that manner, makes her an evil little wench. She needs to be slaughtered. Great story by the way. Looking forward to more.

KhamalaniKhamalanialmost 9 years ago

Good. Good. Good!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
More please!

I love this story and I can't wait till you write more!

txcrackertxcrackeralmost 9 years ago
Excellent !

I have read the story straight through and am enthralled keep up the great story ! Just make more time to write so we can have them more quickly . 5 Stars !

Thanks for the great read

tx cracker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazing

Just finished reading all the chapters you have so far keep writing you have an amazing story here. I really like the strong female lead.

greense75greense75almost 9 years ago
changed my opinion

So when i first started this story i didn't think i was going to enjoy it. Each chapter it gets better and better. So well done! I just started this today and read straight through. One suggestion and one prediction, i think an editor would be great for you. The mistakes were a bit distracting at first but the story captured my attention and i cared less. But so you don't lose some readers in the being, i think it would be very beneficial. I can tell you get caught up in the story and most of the mistakes seem to be because you are getting your thoughts out, which isn't a bad thing lol. My prediction, I'm wondering if her changing and the odd predictions by the Oracle are leading to her either already being something supernatural or if she actually becomes the true alpha of the pack, first female in history kind of thing. I don't think x is weak, but she has something powerful brewing! Well done! Loving this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story

Please update soon!

LonewLonewalmost 9 years ago
vantastic story

hope you are planning on continuing this story will be very sad if you don't loved it gave all of the chapters 5 stars but really they deserve 10

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Superb

Your story is superb , i have enjoyed reading it .... thanx XOXO plz continue am waiting for the next chapters..

. Greenly "u rock"

kinkykitten0709kinkykitten0709almost 9 years ago
Please!!

Update very soon!!! I'm dying!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome!

Please update soon!! Your story is so well written!! I can't believe it took until now for me to find it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
amazingly hood story

I started reading this story last year. Any idea when you are going to post again? Please let it be soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
stealing my heart

good vibes all thu. laughed,cried and choked on my bacon roll a few times. keep it up. good writers and stories are few and far between on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
1 star

I gave you 1 Star because you, like others on this site, keep prolonging your stories. If you can't or won't maintain your updates within a year, please let the readers know; it's just courtesy. At least for me, I personally won't waste time reading a story that takes over a year to update; not only is it annoying but going back to re-read these stories from the beginning doesn't endear me to the writers. And the initial appeal of the storyline just doesn't continue; it loses something after waiting "years" for these updates. I don't mean to be critical, but enough already.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous

Super excited to find your stories...until I read the last one and saw how long it takes for you to finish each installment. I agree with the last commenter. I appreciate and enjoyed your writing style but yeah...basically took three years for there to be a sex scene...at that rate, well, I won't stick around waiting for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hello

just stopping by again to see if u posted a new chapter here or at the other website u post at. hoping u are doing ok

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
chapter 9

Please do not leave us in suspense and finish this story.

Archangel_MArchangel_Mover 8 years ago

Good luck with that, Delia. :P

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When?

This story would make a great movie. Great characters. Great dialog.

You could save the ending for the movie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Commitment

We understand that life can sometimes get in the way but it was your choice to enter this amazing story. If you at anytime felt over whelmed or too busy you could have shorten the story and ended it. Instead you decided to not respect your audience and leave them hanging for an indefinite periods of time. If you have no commitment to this story than I have no loyalty to you..I'm done with this

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
thats harsh

it could be she stopped posting on this site and continued on the other site she is posting on. either way im not gonna stop believing till i recieve word word that she is stopping

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Were's chapter 9!!!!!!

Just when the story is getting better.... What happens with X and Jordan? What about that reached bitch Delia? Does she ever gets what's coming to her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Next.

Don't stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
amazing story!

You drew me in and now I'm hooked! What is Jordan? Is she a were and a witch given up at birth? What happens next? Does Caleb survive being knocked unconscious? Does Xavier rip Alpha Terrance throat apart? So many questions!!! Please don't leave us hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue

If you can please continue the story please

Oweary1Oweary1about 8 years ago
Come back!!!!

This is one of the few quality reads on this site -- pls don't abandon the story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
PLEASE !!!!

Don't leave it here !

I Have read the entire story in a couple days, It is very good.

Don't leave us hanging too long !

Ramjet

BiotechGirlBiotechGirlalmost 8 years ago
Cliffhanger!!

Oh no! Abandoned at the cliffhanger? We have to know what happens! I hope you return to satisfy us. The story has been tremendously entertaining so far.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oh please this is such a good story please don't stop writing in it

I have to know what happens this cannot be the end please continue to write the story it's a really good story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Really

Oh, come on; please finish the book. It's been over a yr.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

I have just read your submission Stealing my Heart & I am wondering when there will be more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Please finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You Stole my heart

I can't believe you left me hanging! This is a wonderful story. Please tell me you are writing at least 4 more chapters. Delia getting Jordan to Terrance....the fight, Terrance being killed and Marco, as well as Delia being betrayed by Simon.... the rescue!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please you need to finish this story. How can you leave us hanging like this?

MarkamycoleMarkamycoleover 7 years ago
Please don't leave us hanging

Great start to this wonderful story can't wait for more chapters

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 7 years ago

Looking forward to the next chapter of this wonderful story. You've stolen my heart!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
COMPLETE THE STORY !!

COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
COMPLETE THE STORY !! COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!C

COMPLETE THE STORY !!

COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
COMPLETE THE STORY !! COMPLETE THE STORY!! COMPLETE THE STORY !! COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!

COMPLETE THE STORY !! COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!

COMPLETE THE STORY !!

COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!COMPLETE THE STORY !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Please finish! This story is too good for you to leave it!

ducttapedrummerducttapedrummerabout 7 years ago
The suspense is real!

Please finish the story, it's a great premise and wonderful characters! Please come back to your fans!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So Sad

So sad you decided to abandon this story, its really really good. And to stop at such a critical spot is mean lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please Finish

I hope you come back to this story.

Archangel_MArchangel_Malmost 7 years ago

This is still one of the better nonhuman series on Lit. I do hope you come back to it at some point.

If you need an editor, either grammatical or developmental (or both), please don't hesitate to contact me. :)

tjdhall2tjdhall2over 6 years ago
Stealing my heart

PLEASE PLEASE finish the story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Do as I Do, not just as i say.

This is the code I try to live by. Lead by example be the one that shows others who you are,not just what you are. being a lying cheat, a no good bastard, even a cowered who hides behind some else's shadow to cause harm to others, these are just some of the reasons to fight for what we all love,Family,Honesty, Kindness and Peace, Trust. With out these few hopes. Freedom, is just a word with no thoughts of what it takes to reach a place of safety, for those who have lived the scary nights. alone in the dark and cold wintery hell. they have found them selves in. still believing that the ones who are supposed to protect, love and care for them, have instead done all they can to lie,cheat, and steal from them as much as they can find to take.realizing just how much danger they've come into, by doing nothing,The scared and the week must fine a common ground, to begin the build up and bring the Pack back together as a place of Hope and wellbeing. Where safety is a given word of deed that holds a promise of Trust not found in the recent pass. By any of the pack members. I believe in baby steps, you can only go as far as you can by yourself,and once you've tripped, remember just how you got to where you are , and pick your self up again and go forward ,remembering we are Pack,and we are here for you. You are Pack members.You have a value and while, you may not see it just yet, I am telling you,You are very important,You are Dads and Brothers Mothers and sisters aunt's and uncles, grandmothers and grandfathers.You have a place no one can replace in the lives of all who live in this Pack. your memories of what should be and what you can teach all of those who need to learn what they can do together.And so while we've gathered here to see what we can do. The Alpha Council has Elected, Alpha Robert Walters, as head Alpha to this pack. If you should so desire to get in touch with Alpha Walters you can reach him at robert-walters@comcast.net

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please Finish!

This is so good not to finish!

ChasingtheSkyChasingtheSkyover 6 years ago

Such a great story and wonderful characters! PLEASE have mercy, and continue this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish

PLEASE PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY.OMG THE ANTICIPATION IS KILLING ME. LOVE YOUR STORY. TOYATOO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Give us some closure

Please please don't make us wait for any more do finish it and as soon as possible thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please More!!

I'm begging- WE r begging PLEASE finish this AMAZING story!!!

BakaFGBakaFGalmost 6 years ago
Other writings? And please continue this story!!

This story is one of the best on this site. Please finish it. If you do no plan to are there any links to some of you other work if we are interested?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

It's been three years since this story was last updated, so I'm assuming the author has moved on to other projects. Such a pity, this was a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

This was sooo good! I want to read the next chapter already!Damn I wish this had more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please finish!

Please finish! I want to know what happens!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please finish!! It's so good!

PurplePixie84PurplePixie84over 2 years ago

So good, I only wish there was more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Damn! I SUCKERED into another unfinished story. Does anyone finish their stories on this site???

Unending story #7

NexivnNexivnover 2 years ago

I’m just gonna pretend that the story ended last chapter

jimmy_loganjimmy_loganabout 2 years ago

Pls finish the story. Plssss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ummm! It's not finished, the ending would be good.

RobjustRobRobjustRobover 1 year ago

The number of unfinished stories on literotica.com is so aggravating, especially fantastic ones like this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pls finish the story 🥺🥺

ProperTeaProperTeaover 1 year ago

Please continue with this story. I can't wait to see how everything plays out

aforrestxaforrestxover 1 year ago

Please continue with this story!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This started really interesting. It progressed differently and way less annoying than many of the other stories do, which I really loved.

Now things are getting to a peak. You can't stop here. Why is Jordan so special? How will she get out of it? Will Delia meet her mate and change her ways or be killed for her betrayal? How will Wolfs and Cats get along?

I NEED to know more.

F0RG1VNF0RG1VN10 months ago

It sucks seeing great stories go unfinished with no explanation, just hoping the author forgot about it instead of something worse.

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirl7 months ago

INFURIATING!!!!!

This story promised so much to follow. Then the author lost interest. How???? Why?????

After they've been deserted, lierotica should pass the story onto someone willing to continue

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

stories that go unfinished or not added to should be removed after 2 years. I am tired of reading stories that are never finished. Too many good stories that have no ending are on this site. Someone needs to finish them or they need to be removed, "Storm of Shadows" and the series leading up to that need a finish or removed. It is unfair to the readers that have loyally followed writers only to find the writer quit. I know life gets in the way sometimes, as one that has not much time left, I know to well life and death interfere, but why lure others to read these unfinished stories if the writers have no intent to finish or have no one finish for them. They seem to all have others proof read, can't those finish the stories after all they should have the best idea how. They have worked with the authors enough to have an idea how to finish.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 1 month ago

I absolutely agree with the previous comment, take it all down or offer it up to be finished by another author if the original author doesn’t want to, will not or cannot finish it. Unfinished series of stories are probably the worst aspect of this site, I have started downvoting unfinished stories with 1⭐️ ratings to put potential readers off and prevent anger or frustration when they eventually discover after hours of reading that it isn’t finished and never will be, I might add that I only do that if the story has lain untouched and the author hasn’t updated their Bio, but it isn’t a fix and tbh I’m not sure what else can be done. Please feel free to contact me if you know of a better way of dealing with this issue, cheers Ppfzz.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous