All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Pt. 14'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 9 years ago
I see where she is coming from

Honestly, I think Victoria is kind of in the right here. I figured this would come back at Duncan just like this later on. The manager might very well be shady, however he really should have brought it to Victoria first. Maybe it would've caused a rift, but it still would've been the right thing to do because if he didn't tell her it would've come back at him later and now it has. The thing is, he's not her manager.

I mean I hope it ultimately works out in terms of the story, but whatever. Not surprised by this outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Please don't leave us hanging! Update quickly please!

OnyxShadowOnyxShadowover 8 years ago
Jumping the shark...

I've mostly enjoyed this series so far. Otherwise I wouldn't still be reading 14 chapters in. However, this one was hard to finish. Eric Strong is a cartoon caricature villain who comes off as too laughably unlikable to be real. The complication over Ariana's agent seems unrealistically blown out of proportion. It was a rather small issue in the grand scheme of things done for noble reasons, and it is clearly going to cause Victoria to dump Duncan...despite before that she was both enormously indebted to and overwhelmingly in love with him. On one hand I understand that this is a porn story, and that usually means that the girls need to be rotated in and out to keep things interesting, but the main character still needs to stay a GREAT guy. It just seems like there should have been a better way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous