All Comments on 'An Offer He Can't Refuse Ch. 04'

by ZenZerker

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Hot hot hot. Love the riding his cock parts with her pussy. So hot it made me cum hard. Omg so hot 10/10

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Awesome fucking series!! 5+ stars! I hope that there's going to be one more chapter where the horny sister/aunt catches them fucking and joins in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
this is the best incest story on Lit. I have cum so many times reading your words and I could

almost feel his cock entering my body1! I could almost feel his cum pumping into my holes. And my orgasm was a hard and long as the mom in this story. Great detain!!!

doug_noughtdoug_noughtabout 9 years ago
Just when I thought it couldn't get any better

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Chapter 4 turns up. Incredible, so hot and romantic, I love the 'love' between the two, it's not just about sex, it's something much, much deeper, that only a mother and her son can understand and experience.

Thanks for this chapter. I hope Julia and Mike have a happy future together.

P.S. If you want my 2 cents, I would prefer if the aunt or the twins do not get involved should you write more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very Best

This story is one of the best I've read on LE.

There are all the ingredients for a real highlight.

You're doing a really good job but I think now you should push yourself a little more than freeing the perversions of mother and son, add greater transgression, I would love see explode the whore hidden in his mother, dirty language, stockings and heels but also double penetrations, toys and things to porn star as the mother feels to be.

Make us dream.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an explosive continuation of a dynamite series

It was inevitable, you could say predestined. Mike's had his young cock in his mother's mouth and up her ass. Julia wasn't about to deny her darling baby boy the paradise between his mommy's legs. How could she, as a loving mother? That wonderful warm wet hole is the same hole Mike came out of, 18 years before. His own mother's vagina. Where the kid started out, the beginning of the whole Mike-story. I agree with doug_nought. The couple is feeling the greatest lust of their lives, that's for damn sure. But there's "something much, much deeper, that only a mother and her son can understand and experience." The connection of a mother and her male child is the closest human connection possible. You don't have to go as far as Freud and posit that with her own boy the mother's found the penis she lacks. But Julia sure is wild for Mike's fat young penis. She doesn't just give her boy a sedate motherly blowjob, like plenty of moms are doing nowadays. (Why the fuck shouldn't they?) Julia engages in the "slobbering cock-worship" of her big good-looking boy. But that's okay, Mike doesn't mind. And he's such a thoughtful son. He fucks his mother up the ass so as to spare her tender cunt. Now, though, the teenager owns his own mother's cunt. It's his to stuff and stretch, slam and pound, any damn time he feels like it. And he feels like it a lot. Mike fucks his mother bending her over the kitchen counter, pushing her up against the wall, climbing on top of her in her bed, on the lawn at night, in the bathroom at the mall--whenever he gets the urge Mike just sticks his fat cock up between his mother's legs, gives her the hot incestuous fuck she lives for, and shoots his mom a huge twatful of creamy semen. Proving once again the truth of the old adage, "a boy's penis and his mother's vagina--made for each other."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CAUGHT I BET

I bet before this story is done they are gonna get caught by the sisters coming home a day or two early. And since the aunt knows shes getting some she will walk in on them also or get it out of her sister..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Bring on auntie! A little girl play between sisters and then he walks in and has them both. Sounds like fun! Stockings, toys, exhibitionism, all would play out well here

boaman007boaman007about 9 years ago
Excellent

Awesome finish? Great character development, I imagine Mike decides to go to the local college and stay with mom. The ways you describe their emotions allows us to experience the love between them. Again great job.

mspervy46mspervy46about 9 years ago
Excellent

Why can't they become a couple. I'll bet the two sisters are a couple already and have no problem with Mike & Julia being a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Exellent Story!!

Wonderful character descriptions and build up in your story. Please continue this series as this is one of the best that there is on Literotica.

10 x 10 STARS!!!!

PantiesLvrPantiesLvrabout 9 years ago
Great story

I loved this series so far. It seemed like you were going to include the sister, Jennifer. You hinted at it and then we never heard from her. Given how she feels about her son, I don't know if she is willing to share, but that would be one hot story.

Paaradise71Paaradise71about 9 years ago
The Aunt is Next!

I rarely ever make a suggestion about a story, but the aunt needs to catch them and get involved too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
eh...

this story does not belong on a site called erotic literature. It is purely a sex story. Post on sexstoriespost.com they are purely sex stories. Literotica is supposed to be for writers who can develop a plot that doesn't revolve around purely sex. This story should have stopped after the second chapter because rather than keeping the reader intrigued and reading to see what happened next it became predictable. A fat overweight mother who doesn't get male affection lives out her sexual frustrations with her loser heart broken son.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent work

Include his sisters and his aunt in this incestfest!

Tony StrokesTony Strokesabout 9 years ago
More please!

I agree with some of your other reviewers, I'd really like to see you continue this story. Definitely include the Aunt, and perhaps even the sisters. Otherwise, good job on this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Definitely continue this

I love this story and you wrote truly believable characters. However, I don't want to see them include anyone else like the aunt of the daughters. Treat it like a real love story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Cow fucker

A little faggot who ends up with cow cunt story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazingly Original

She is both sensual and clever, both kinky and maternal, both slutty and sensitive. She is a miracle, and the storytelling is witty and always surprising. I hope you will write other 4 chapters like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

i think the way you wrote the story and deails it is awesome. i enjoyed it and also got multiple boners.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story and series!

This is why I love this website, Literotica, because of authors like yourself. Love the descriptive writing form ass fucking to deep soulful kissing---which I LOVE--- You are add on to my REAL short list of favorite writers of this site. a few ways to go with this, I will be along for the ride!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
no birth control?

thought his graduation present was going to be a bonus! maybe in the next chapter?

Zeke503Zeke503almost 9 years ago
Basis for a follow up

I have enjoyed this story very much. I hope that you are in process of writing a follow up to show what happens when his sisters show up next week. I foresee many pleasant possibilities of further interaction between mother and son, and with the addition of first the one and eventually both of the sisters over the summer. That may lead to a relocation of college course work to enable all to live and love together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Holy Shit

This story is a master piece and I enjoyed every single word immensely. Please keep up your writing if it's this quality, because this is top notch.

rjsully7rjsully7over 7 years ago
Yes

I totally agree with anonymous. Keep up the great writing.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
So very yummy!

A great ending to this great story! Thank you!

cerabuscerabusabout 7 years ago
best story i read

this series was amazing. it kept me reading non stop.

Keep up the good work, hope to read more of this series if you can .

KoushikdeyKoushikdeyover 6 years ago
I Love It

I Love It

The Best Story. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

The Best Series I have ever Read. So Hot, So Awesome. I Love It.

I Love Mother's Son Lovemaking Story.

I Love your writing I look forward to read continue.

Wacky, Wonderful, Sexy, Hot, Weird, Super Kinky, and Hmmm Did I like It ??? HELL YEAH!!!!!!!

WetheNorthWetheNorthalmost 3 years ago
Is curvy

another word for chubby?

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

To WetheNorth,

Rubenesque would be a better word than chubby, it refers to those ladies who have a larger frame and are at peace with their inherent beauty.

Gym52Gym52over 1 year ago

EXCELLENT.

Congratulations on one of the best anal stories I have read on this site also among the most interesting Mom/Son incest tales I have read anywhere.

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

Just WOW!

Great character development and you wrote truly believable characters. I can imagine Julia and Mike. Loving story with taboo details. Your story and characters made me cum so hard and so many times while reading your words. I was able to put myself in Julia's place. I too could feel Mike's rock-hard cock entering my pussy. I could feel Mike pumping me, cumming for me, cumming in me. (...and with that, I am wet again!). My husband read your stories after me. I sat there and watched his bulge growing. I asked him if he had ever fantasized about his mother. He said of course, every son does. "Oedipus Complex" he said. And with that, we had a few rounds of incredible love making. He even whispered in my ear, "Would you want to teach our sons?" I told him that I have seen their girlfriends. They have all been gorgeous. He obviously knows what he is doing and he does not need his Mom. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZenZerker@ZenZerker
5026 Followers
If you want to support me, check out my Patreon page: www.patreon.com/zenzerker All my stories are available on Patreon, where I post a new chapter every month, give or take the occasional delay. I will still post some stories here as well, in due time and without a schedule....