All Comments on 'That Fun New Store at the Mall'

by BuckRivers

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
21stcv21stcvabout 9 years ago
what an excellent start

please continue as the girls explore the delights on offer at this fantastic sounding shop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Coming to a Mall near you.

Toys aren't usually my thing but God am I glad I read this. This is without a doubt one of the hottest stories I've read in a long, long time.

Thank you very much

BigBeanieBigBeanieabout 9 years ago
very good

Great set up, fantastical, but not beyond belief, two believable protagonists and some highly erotic action.

More of the same please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great stuff!

Thank you lots -- please write more. Five stars.

storytymestorytymeabout 9 years ago
Great story

I really enjoy your style of writing in this story. The sentences flowed well and the story made sense. Continue writing. Sequel?

MirrorsImageMirrorsImageabout 9 years ago
very nicely written

this was very enjoyable to read! Thank you.

gnome_mangnome_manabout 9 years ago
Excellent Work

I loved it. Characters that you can believe and a situation that was as hot as the surface of the sun. I could SEE Janie and Sondra - very well-described people and positions. Something that many authors skimp on, for one reason or another. There are good reasons why some writers do so, but I'm not one of those.

Definitely a five-star piece.

blin18blin18almost 9 years ago
Someone call me when Inner Haven opens in Sydney

OMFG. Smoking hot, beautiful hetro girls with just a hint of bi - something for everyone!

The machines were creative without being outlandish, and were described with just the right amount of detail so as to tantalise while still letting the reader use their imagination.

I loved the use of erotic language, not a cunt or bitch in sight, and no body-part words were overused. This is hard with girl-x-girl, and more impressively it stays respectful to women throughout. Indeed, the only hint that this was written by a man was the improbable accuracy with which lubed dildos unerringly found the right hole (a rich vein of comedy was sadly missed).

pearlescentpearlescentalmost 9 years ago
Really hot!

Loved this story - thank you!

playfulpastplayfulpastalmost 9 years ago
I agree!

Others' comments perfectly describe my reactions to the story, So well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I cracked up when I read the following:

"She could hear the buzzing through the wall when there wasn't a guy over, and she could hear the choreography when one was. Not to mention that Janey went through D-cell batteries like they were Oreos."

Your character must be using an 'industrial strength' size vibrator; the typical battery sizes are AA or AAA. Think: 'vibrator diameter is determined by battery size'. (Her choice of machines confirms she is a size queen, not sure why she was worried about her bf.)

Years ago, (20+), the ones with divorced power supplies and cords had C's. There is a trend now towards those damned lithium wafer batteries, (damned because there are no rechargeable alternatives and lithium is toxic as hell)

Discretion9966Discretion9966about 8 years ago
Winner!

Great writing on all levels. So many comments already said what i thought. I really enjoyed this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it

Always puts me over the edge, my favorite story on here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OMG! Awesome story

This is an awesome story. Turns me on everytime. They should make a video of this story

BuckRiversBuckRiversabout 8 years agoAuthor
Appreciation

Hi everyone,

I certainly appreciate the positive feedback you've given to this story. It's been fun to see.

If you like the story, would you consider voting for it as a 2015 Reader's Choice Award? It's a finalist in this category, and the link is here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1286864

Whether you vote or note, I hope you enjoy the story. I've been pondering a sequel because I kind of like the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
fan f**king tastic

Thankyou, that was an amazing, hit the spot perfectly :-D I hope to read more of Janey and Sondra's adventures in the future

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

OMG, this was absolutely fantastic, I think this kind of store should be in every shopping mall in the world, I would never leave. PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE, a sequel is required, there is so much scope to expand both the story and characters in this. Excellent progression and development.

Portishead93Portishead93almost 8 years ago

Amazing! My favorite story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please can we have more of Sondra and Janey. I'm sure that there are other "experiences" They could try out at Inner Haven before taking things to a new level back home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I would be a regular customer if theres a place like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
AMAZING

Are there any other stories like this???? This is the best book I have read to far xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Oh my god

This is definetly my favourite story on this site. I read it years ago and I couldn't find it. I always searched for 'mall' and 'toys' and stuff and this never came up. This is a literal miracle right now that I've found it. This story can make me come more then once whilst reading it. I wish that those places were real and in the UK, coz I wish I was Janey. Have fun reading it anon.

justfunfor2justfunfor2over 6 years ago
Very Good!

This was an awesome story that had me extremely aroused. This was easy to put my wife and her best friend in the place of Janey and Sondra. It is ironic that my wife's name starts with a J and her best friend's starts with an S. (HOT) That thought makes it that much hotter. I will be thinking of the two of them helping each other out a lot more often while I am wanking on my hard cock! Who knows maybe someday I would get to see the two of them helping each other out. That would be the ultimate.

TanukiTanukiabout 6 years ago
Loved it

That was fun and relaxing and sweet with two adorable and believable characters. Love the idea of such a store in the mall, or anywhere. If only we were so open. Your writing has an easy flow to it, and you have a talent for writing sex scenes that makes me envious!

TarnishedPennyTarnishedPennyalmost 6 years ago
Wicked

My mall needs one of these stores!

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 6 years ago
this was amazing

Every mall should have a erotic store like this. Very well written by a well versed author .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Unbelievable! This story wasn't missing a thing. I'm going to have to read this one again, a few times.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 4 years ago
Awesome

What a great idea and an even better ending. At least the store finally broke the ice between them keep writing I'd like the way you think thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Beautiful

You write so well! This story had everything I would love to have and you made it so real.

Please continue your writing, you have a real talent for both the story writing and the characters you create. Thank you so much!

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 3 years ago

I enjoyed ‘watxhing these two girls. They had so much fun. And tonight will be better.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Wow, was that hot! Great job all around, but the torture and final release of Sondra was amazing.

UncertainTUncertainT9 months ago

Beautifully staged, great story.

Abram52Abram525 months ago

Great story, sexy and arousing. I want to see these two friends in action

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBuckRivers@BuckRivers
1116 Followers
As an introduction, I like to chat and roleplay. Some days I prefer one over the other, but I'm flexible. I particularly enjoy interviewing women about their sexual fantasies and sexual behaviors. I'm not interested in anything beyond chatting. I've written a few stories o...