All Comments on 'She's All That Ch. 08'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
This was painful to read.

He fucked some girl because she had footage of him eating another girl out? And how the fuck old are they? 12? Because that's how fucking old they're acting. This reads like the author is done 14 yr old boy who has never had sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
fuck you nigger

Story is a piece of shit

studyingstudyingabout 9 years ago

I've been following the story and have enjoyed it. The entrapment was interesting. But does not explain why he would succumb to the second girl. She still has the video. When does it stop? I was looking for some reason that he would fall for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Chapter 9?

Looking forward to the next Chapter in this series, or at least a conclusion. Thanks. Keep up the great work, much appreciated.

mondotokenmondotokenalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Re: Chapter 09

I've considered rewriting Chapter .08 briefly before I realized that would be an admission of wrong doing to the trolls (Anonymous) who peppered the comments section with racial epithets and other insults. I'll put out another couple od chapters before I conclude this and other hanging story arcs.

I'd like to thank all of the people that read my stories and comment as I find it motivating and inspirational to some extent to complete or create new characters.

Re: Why did the protagonist sleep with the strange girl (I; e-the supposed mongoloid)..I chalk it up to a little insanity a lot of frustration and a sliver of worry that his peers would find out that he has in effect been punked by a supposed nerd.

eye84ueye84ualmost 9 years ago
Much appreciated

Great to hear that you plan on concluding several of your story arcs. I have been checking every couple weeks for updates on this story as well as some others. Take your time, keep up the superb writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
waiting

Are you even going to finish this?

eye84ueye84ualmost 9 years ago
Relax

Appreciate the time and effort mondotoken takes for his chapters. I'm sure he will come back to this once he has decided to conclude The Cupid Effect series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
':^)

You still sure ? XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously just rewrite the chapter, this is actually disgusting.

"Why did the protagonist sleep with the strange girl (I; e-the supposed mongoloid)..I chalk it up to a little insanity a lot of frustration and a sliver of worry that his peers would find out that he has in effect been punked by a supposed nerd."

Considering how hot you've described said nerd throughout the entire story, that would barely even be blackmail material.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Please do something with this. Dont leave it hanging like that.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Spineless

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermondotoken@mondotoken
1996 Followers
Do not send me any more questionable emails .... I am here to post stories and other content.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES