All Comments on 'Into The Night'

by __Lisa__

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ugh!! I know your stories are usually one shots, but omg I loved this one!! I would totally love to read more of lace and Logan! Probably because this is my wishful thinking of a guy I went to school with and held a torch for him all these years still. Funny enough because I haven't seen him in like 10 years but I keep dreaming of him and then I read your story! Not that I think your story will come to life with me! But it was a cool coincidence! But I would really love to read more about them!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

HisDirtyLittleSlutHisDirtyLittleSlutabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

I think most of us have had that high school crush only to dream about something actually developing. I have had mine and this story made my heart leap. I love your ability to make your reader feel right along with your character, thank you.

TerrytheTravelerTerrytheTravelerabout 9 years ago
Very enjoyable

Thanks so much for a very enjoyable story. The idea of getting rid of the princess with a too small ring is very interesting. I've never seen the idea used before.

The interaction between Lace and Logan was hot.

Thanks for it all,

Follow on would be welcome.

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Just wonderful

Really a fantastic work of erotic story telling... Thank you for making my afternoon wet..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Excellent!

Great to have this writer's work back here! She is one of my all time favorites and this offering keep that same standard that was always attained.

BRAVO!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fantastic

Fantasic! Gives me a wonderful feeling, reading the dialog and descriptions. Humor is outstanding and creates envy in wishing I had that intelecctt and understanding. Wonderful read.

Gives me that I want more, more feeling at the conclusion.

Thanxxx

AverageBearAverageBearalmost 9 years ago
Absolutely wonderful!

I've posted quite a few of my own stories on Literotica, and when I read stories here, I look for ones that will make me a better author. Hands down, you have one of the best techniques I've encountered: tantalizing build-up, intriguing but not distracting details, believable characters and situations, captivating dialogue, wonderfully quirky but somehow appropriate humor, and smokin' hot sensuality! I wish there were a way to give bonus stars - 5 stars just doesn't seem like enough!

OnethirdOnethirdover 8 years ago
Cinderella

What a wonderful vignette of a story. A perfect little setting, no morning after to worry about. It makes you wonder about their common school years background. Is she the ugly duckling that's a swan now? Was he always so suave? Great writing that I'm glad I came across- I will keep coming back to check for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yet another excellent read!

I have read almost all if not all of your stories and this one is listed at the top on my favorites list! The simplicity of the characters gives room for the imagination he they are dynamic enough that the reader isn't confused. Your ability to create an entire story that is short yet complete never ceases to amaze me.

GoodhueGoodhueover 8 years ago
Very Nice

Enjoyed the way the story developed,and the vivid descriptions of the characters,thoughts,and emotions.

It was a little harsh and troublesome that hours after proposing to a woman he'd had a relationship for quite awhile,Logan's presumptious action of driving Lace to a dark field and then roughly banging her against his car was less than romantic. Just had more of a feeling of a "wham,bam,thank you mamm" hook-up than the beginning of a romantic,meaningful relationship. (Maybe 9 months late,little Logan Jr. will ensure a lengthy relationship.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

One of the best on here

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It takes a particular skillset not usually seen on this site to create characters who we, the people, are immediately invested in and then weave their stories within 2 pages. This can only be described as dark magic. 10/10

robertlrobertlover 2 years ago

I say wow to that story! You've created characters that are fun, erotic, and with a gigantic sense of humor. I've not read such a well done combination for a very long time. In the short span of a single, short story, you've become one of my very favorite all time authors. I really hope you aren't through writing. A talent such as yours needs to be used - often!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oldie but goodie

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user__Lisa__@__Lisa__
1227 Followers
Thank you for reading my stories. :) My focus has shifted more to writing novels these days. If you're interested in following my work outside of Lit, you can find me on Amazon/Kindle under pen names L.J. Bradley (Only the Truth, After the Show, The Sweetest Fling, From the S...