All Comments on 'Pink Ch. 03'

by daddysbabygirl72

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
NO DON'T CONTINUE!!!!

You're pink aren't you? Breaking the hearts of poor loyal girls everywhere. Then you move on to the next man. Hopefully the wonderful loyal and loving girl gets out of this emotionally abusive "relationship" and finds a Master who deserves her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

You do not make the case that this is erotic for her.

amh1970amh1970about 9 years ago
over board

This is just too much....He clearly has a relationship with this other girl to be so comfortable with her...Instead of dressing pink....she should walk back in there and either flip out and cuss both their asses out...or safeword and stop this abuse clearly over board play session.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I feel like...

...you like the negative attention and you're going for shock value. I really wish you'd do it else where. This is emotional abuse NOT a daddy/little relationship. If you're into that kind of abuse? Fine. But do NOT label it Daddy/litte because it is far from it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
description of taste

Next time you write, can you describe, in detail, the taste of ass juice and cum mixed together? I found that to be missing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More

Could you please update soon !!!!

I feel you are leading up to something and can not wait for you to get there.

notusuallyshynotusuallyshyabout 9 years ago
Painful

I hope this doesn't end badly getting depressing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What???... why?!?

Oh.. On part two u said this would be the third and final chapter, I've been looking forward to reading how this ends and if daddy apologizes for being so cruel to the real babygirl but its not even finished, I have to say I'm kinda upset and disappointed...

daddysbabygirl72daddysbabygirl72about 9 years agoAuthor
From the author

I am so sorry. Yes, this was supposed to be a three part series. However, the final part was proving to be very, very long. There are 2 or three more chapters left to this story.

My only advice for those that are so upset about this story is... if you do not find this hot or entertaining, do not read it!

I am a babygirl and yes, I have this cuckquean kink and this is my fantasy. I find this very HOT. Other babygirls I talk to and that have read this story find it very hot. So, although it is rare, there are babygirls that have this kink. Yes, this story pushes way past limits, but what are stories for?

And I simply do not understand those that say don't write just because it is not their thing. I am not into bestiality, so I would not read a story like that. It's that simple. Why would I read such a story and then tell the author they shouldn't write? Some people are into that. To each is own.

Some of the greatest stories in history are completely impossible in reality. So, while I am sorry that I forgot I mentioned this was a three part series in past comments and did not give readers a heads up that it would go past that, I am not sorry for the content. Happy reading. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Loved it!

Great story I cannot wait for more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fuck The Haters

I found this series to be very hot. I do enjoy the cuckquean genre. It's a very unappreciated thing. I feel that this chapter was the hottest by far, but maybe it's because I LOVE anal, rimjobs, and ass to mouth. Can't wait for the other chapters.

I would suggest a warning beforehand on materials that may be offensive to whiny people. This may or may not reduce the hateful comments. Great job, keep up the good work, and I have to say, your "Daddy" is a very lucky one to have a "Babygirl" as kinky as you. Peace.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please update!!!!

I'm addicted to this story!!!!!!! Please from my babygirl heart pretty please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon!!!! I love your writing!! Keep up the good work!!

. xoxo Britters

suck18suck18about 9 years ago
Wow

You make me wet. Please give more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love this!!

I have this fantasy as well. It scares me so much to tell my daddy about it...but reading about it is fun. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Do you know the

Definition of cuckquean?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Perfect!

This story makes me so hot! I don't know if I could do it but reading about it makes me cum hard!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdaddysbabygirl72@daddysbabygirl72
50 Followers
I am just a woman evolving through a healing process in my life. Pink was written when I was at one of my darkest times. I am trying to wrap up the story in a way that will make sense to me.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pink Ch. 04 Next Part
Pink Ch. 02 Previous Part
Pink Series Info