All Comments on 'A New Encounter Ch. 06'

by DMaster_14

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Welcome back!

Great chapter and a bit better than the last one! My hope is that the next chapter is not a year away... Keep up the great work!

bacheerabacheeraabout 9 years ago
welcome back

Still love this story front to back. I sure hope this update means you are back for good. It will be a shame if we have to wait again for a year for the next update.

Please don't torture us like that again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
One of many stories never finished???

Really enjoyed the first 6 chapters, then read the comment on waiting for a year for chapter 6.

After checking I found that the 2nd chapter took 3 months, followed by 10 months, 1 year and 9 months, 1 year, and 1 year. So far the story is pushing 5 years and appears to be in the early stages.

Sorry, it's a good story, but I don't expect to ever see it completed.

I suggest you finish it and post the entire story as one posting.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago
Finally!

After a year we get another chapter in this wonderful story. The story is progressing but i fear it may end up unfinished, i hope that is not the case. A fond sing off from a big fan

cutupcutupalmost 9 years ago
Well thought out

Well you have a great story going so far, and I am impressed. You have a great series going here. Keep it up!

maxd01maxd01almost 9 years ago
Nice

I will have to add my comments to the others. I am enjoying this story and really wish you could post the chapters faster. I would hate to see this story end up not being completed either.

Having said that the twist with the call from the Cat's planet was very nicely done. I never would have seen that coming and it was a very pleasent surprise. I rather liked how you had Kevin deal with it. I have to admit I am more than curious as to see what is going to happen next with the admiral and the ship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
AMAZING!!!

This story is waaaaaaay better thought out than it needs to be! Came to fap to catgirls, ended up engrossed in interplanetary diplomacy, but still fapping to catgirls. You're a great writer with a great sense of story structure, able to flesh out your universe without anything seeming implausible or out of place, or overwrought. Keep up the good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More.

Too good to stop now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I hope you finish the story and no bail out like most do on here and leave us hanging!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

This is lots of fun! A great story mixed in with just the right amount of fun, playful sex ;)

I was yelling 'Don't tell them where earth is!!' Hehehe :)

While I would happily have her as my mate, I wouldn't be horribly adverse to helping some of the other girls out, heh, and you know, if they aren't supposed to get pregnant yet, well we could train! Yah, you know, get some practice in! When the captain is busy that cute security girl could help me collect sperm for storage...a few times a day! Thats the ticket!

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

ANY story that paraphyses the great Bugs Bunny:

"I know, ain't I a stinker?" She asked with a saucy grin.

Is automatically BRIL!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDMaster_14@DMaster_14
1067 Followers
I have just found out that How I Became a Cheerleader is being sold on Kindle and Kobo by others. Please make comments to the administrators of those sites that this is pirated material and to have it removed. I have already done so myself and have yet to hear from Kindle bu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES