All Comments on 'Trivial Pursuits Ch. 04'

by titania123

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
AND then what happens?

You have so deftly woven this tale that I have thrown discipline to the wind and am skipping the gym just to read this....hmmm I should probably follow Alessa's example more. Well anyway keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
So very good!

I have been remiss in not commenting on the last 2 chapters. This story is excellent and like Anonymous, I am avoiding chores to sit down and read this.

Loved this chapter, the way you write makes the tension between Denny and Alessa palpable to me!

I check every day for a new chapter, disappointed when I don't find one and thrilled when I do.

I can't wait to read on.

mcollectmcollectabout 9 years ago
I should be getting things done

But I saw a new chapter and had to read it. Now that that's done I have to get to work. That is how good this tale is!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Got sucked in, waiting for more.

Love the story. Wish there was more, now. Impatiently waiting for more.

WhatdidJanetdoWhatdidJanetdoabout 9 years ago

Wonderful chapter yet again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Max??

I'm loving the story, but who's Max? Do we have a former rival? A friend with benefits? I hope not! I don't want my knight to have tarnished armor!

superquad1968superquad1968almost 9 years ago
Slimy

Nice story but this Denton seems slimy and manipulative beyond normal lawyer levels of sliminess and manipulativeness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Don´t get it...

...why is she dazzled by a jerk? Is this some sort of Halequin tale?

Not for me, but good luck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
He behaves like a self-centered 3 year old

It's all about him and what he can get. She's right to be careful, very very careful, because he'll use her until he's tired of her, then discard her.

PurplefizzPurplefizzabout 2 years ago

Done here. The author has developed a character I dislike so intensely I just can’t carry on reading. It’s a shame that some of us guys behave in a manner so as to give fuel to characters like Denny, I do not have words to describe my feelings toward him that won’t be moderated out (with fair reason), so I’ll just say he is the most immature, self-centred, egocentric butthead I’ve read about as a central character on Lit in the 5/6 yrs I’ve lurked and been a member. Good writing, but he makes my skin crawl. Thank you and goodnight.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous