All Comments on 'Daddy's Little Fuck Toy'

by LouiseLynx

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
peebudypeebudyabout 9 years ago
nice

nice story...what's gonna happen when mom gets home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wet....

made me hot.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good job

I hope she ends up pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
more...

Mmmm I want her daddy to fuck me too

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Me Too

I also enjoyed my dad as a teen , After mom died I started to spent the night in daddies bed. Best two years I had .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ohhhhh Daddy.

I bit my lip thinking reading about this story. Very hot.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 8 years ago
A couple of problems

First, the college prof said he wanted to speak to her parents. Two problems with that: 1) Betty made the call and the prof never spoke to anyone; 2) College students are considered to be adults and profs don't call their parents as if they are children. Discipline for any indiscretions is handled within the school. If the indiscretion is bad enough to warrant action, that is handled by the dean of the school, or in some cases by a student trial board, but never by a prof.

Secondly, given the average waist size of a reasonably fit young lady, her waist is probably in the 24"-28" range, so folding her belt in half would leave her with a length of about 12"-14". That would be too short to reach her ass by swinging the belt over her shoulder.

As best-selling author, Tom Clancy said, "The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense."

HotdiggitydogHotdiggitydog2 months ago

Totally hot! 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous