All Comments on 'Tex and Tamara Ch. 02'

by NTsarina

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JoJoJuddJoJoJuddabout 9 years ago
Such a cute couple

I love them. They are so real. They could easily be my dear neighbors. The story has important messages, yet offers laughs throughout; Talk about meet the parents. OMG! TG women, in my experience, seem to have a quick sense of humor that you relate so well in this, yet another, great work. Thanks!

Dreamweaver594Dreamweaver594about 9 years ago
A lovely story

Well done. I loved the honesty. Tamara's parents were a hoot. I wonder how will they be able to give Tex a hard time now that Tamara has had the surgery but I'm sure they will find a way. Thanks for sharing them with us.

zetjester1zetjester1about 9 years ago
Super Story

Thanks, loved the tale and the humour lol :o)

LonelyPolymathLonelyPolymathabout 9 years ago
Unexpected, but Good

I did not expect to jump to marriage straight from a casual relationship in the last chapter, but it worked. Tamara's parents were great. The one thing about which I have some reservations is Tamara's decision to give up her penis. It seems as though this was motivated be some conception of what "the perfect wife" should be, as well as a desire to appease Tex's heterosexuality (even as much as he admitted that he is fine with her as she is, she cannot quite accept that), rather than her own perception of self. It seems as though she is forsaking her dual nature that was so important in the first chapter and in Tex's art. Perhaps this is just my perception being colored by myself being pressured to be something that I am not in order to fit in, albeit in a different way. That, and I feel bad about the world losing a perfect 8 inch penis ;-).

I like how Tex handled the situation with Lola. He was very accepting and open. Now, Lola seems like the perfect girlfriend for me: aggressive, well endowed, and just a bit slutty ;-). Overall, I give it four stars. I would give it five were it not for my one reservation. Chapter one, on the other hand, I can give five stars with no reservations.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really threw me off

Just as everyone else mentioned, you left the last chapter off with tex eager to get fucked by Tamara, as she had just bought water based lube and was coming to his house, to them getting married and her deciding to cut her penis off. Very abrupt transition. Seemingly, tex really enjoyed her penis and especially the sexual acts when she fucked him, so why have it removed? As the person below me points out, she was proud of her penis in the first chapter and the whole duality piece of artwork was centered around her having both parts.

I don't think anyone expected nor hoped you would take the story in this direction.

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 9 years ago
Didn't care for how things were handled.

Tex kept stating what his boundaries were in this, as well as in the first chapter, and yet they were constantly ignored. First by the girl he supposedly falls in love with and lastly by Lola. That shows a lack of respect that doesn't bode well for a long-term relationship.

Then, there's the matter of Tamara completing her sexual reassignment surgery. When asked how he feels about Tamara's choice, he says he's fine with her whether she has a cock or not, and yet when Lola asks to see Tamara fuck him his reply is, "OK, fine, but only because after Monday she won't be able to do it again." From what was said before he'd only let Tamara fuck him twice, so he was showing an aversion to her dick throughout their relationship, which puts to lie his saying that he loved her no matter what. I would think Tamara would have been sexually frustrated, if she only got to fuck her boyfriend/fiance three times in a year. When she was horny earlier, she'd go fuck Lola. It didn't sound like Tex was much into sucking Tamara off, either. He acted like her cum was toxic, wanting a towel to wipe it from his hands and later having her finish on his chest when he blew her.

So, the whole thing smacks of being a dysfunctional, rather than a loving relationship. Despite all of the platitudes he spouted, Tex really never accepted Tamara just as she was. He didn't seem to make much effort to please her sexually. The final tell is when he says to her that anal sex isn't much different than vaginal sex, but the first time he's in her new vagina, he says it's "Heaven".

ColonelinguistColonelinguist10 months ago

I enjoyed part one. I thought it had a great potential. And after seducing Tex, I was surprised and a little disappointed that in part two, Tamara had elected to get SRS, but hey - I ain’t the one who wrote this, am I? It’s just seemed like she was this smokin’ ass, confident transgender woman, much of which was because she knew that Carlos would always be a part of who Tamara truly was, and mama’s Hijo had a big fuckin’ cock between ‘her’ legs, if you get my drift.

But honestly, a lot the stories on this platform, particularly in this category seem to start out strong, but then their last acts sort of cop out IMO. I mean I don’t have a problem with happy endings, but it just seemed like Tamara’s dad was right when he told Tex, “so you’re a cocksucker, right?”

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous