All Comments on 'Geek's Revenge'

by Creamer

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great stuff

i really liked this story and had to read the follow up chapters as well. its a little like getting your own back on all the people that have annoyed you throughout a life.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 17 years ago
Bean Counter Junior?

I was reading and thinking: I am sure I have read this very story before! But where? Then it all comes back to me. Hallo! Creamer IS the original! It’s just that it’s been a while… So I had a semi face saving excuse for my deteriorating memory but what is interesting are both the similarities and the differences compared with the Bean Counter. You have the same basic dynamics of equalizing exterior “inferiority’ by what later in life counts most the inner powers of the brain!

I enjoy very much being reminded of this earlier story, but I still feel that the Bean Counter (this is a compliment to the author) presents a more advanced model to the same theme. Creamer has not been idling in the writing department!

p.s. could the author care to raise the curtain and introduce – at least through e mail, the identity of his other works?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the "inane" thing is

not that Carla the cheerleader has become a whore, working hard to supply drugs to her system,,,

no,

it is that some idiot who has accumulated wealth he has not worked for --- his money was earned basically like someone winning the lottery --- is TRYING to make fun of a woman who KNOWS what she is doing, who works hard every day, even if on her butt or back, but who is congregating with her, having her suck him off:

when you are having skin to skin contact with a whore, you are whoring yourself, the idiot, of course, always too dumb, doesn't even know that! LOL!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Revenge is a bitch, isn't it?

Nice story for all those who were on the fringe in high school.

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Great start

Can't wait to see where this is going, so I won't. Moving on to next chapter :)

Greybear42Greybear42over 13 years ago
Start

I good idea that has started slow but interesting enough to make want to read more to see what you do with it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Revenge is a bitch, isn't it? Not really it's sour grapes

I'm not getting the revenge.

He's upset a prettygirl wouldn't date a guy she found unattractive?

That's hyprocritical since he wanted her for her looks. So it's okay for him to want her for her looks but not okay if shedoesn't want him based on looks.

This isn't for those on the fringe in school but guys who are upset the girlstheywanted didn't want them

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Nice

This is a victory for all the geeks who were never looked upon by the beautiful people. Sweet justice for a now millionaire who just got sucked off by the head cheerleader crack whore.

Oh Yeah

fanfarefanfarealmost 10 years ago
super-twit

Brenan is suppose to be smart enough to win the internet lottery? Yet is so pathetic he cruises the slums for cheap whores, in an expensive car? Risking drug-resistant STD's and being found with the body of an overdosed sex worker? In addition to getting robbed and beaten, carjacked and worse?

This character is suppose to impress me? Fuck, this character's lack of character doesn't even impress me.

Can't say as I am impressed by whatever the author's intentions are with story. But I have been wrong before (well, it had to happen sometime!) so I will go on with my second chapter rule. To see if this story can pickup any steam or just fizzles out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Yeah, but...

This might have come off better if Brendan wasn't a multimillionaire cruising slums for crack whore. Dude has far more to lose than Carla.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Creamer has an ugly heart

and cruel too

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Im all for revenge

and kink and even hookers.

But I'd never stick my dick in track marks, and neither would anyone else smart enough to make 7 million before 29

EriktheAwfulEriktheAwfulover 5 years ago
The great thing about fantasy...

Is that you can do things you wouldn’t actually do. Probably.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
revenge for what?

Did anyone else give you the time of day, except your geek friends??? why don't you help the woman...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These comments made me laugh, especially all the ones attacking the author.

It's an erotic fantasy, he's not writing a documentary!

-

Would a geeky internet millionaire trawl the slums for a cheap whore? No.

Would a cruel cheerleader sneer with contempt at a geeky schoolboy? Yes.

Would the geeky kid still want to fuck the beautiful bitch anyway? Hell yes.

-

It's just a bit of harmless wish fulfilment.

Don't worry, Carla didn't suffer in the process. She isn't real you retards.

tomkat7tomkat71 day ago

One of your best! I love this story and I'm reading it again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous