All Comments on 'Naughty Games: Breakfast with Sis'

by jakeandjodhi

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great story

Loved it, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Need for Speed?

A bit too fast with all the sexual activities for my taste. No plot, no introduction whatsoever. Not my taste, mate...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

There'a no actual story here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Got to agree with some of the comments

While the sex is hot and well-described, it was too fast, and there's no actual story, just a series of sex-acts unreeling relentlessly. Because it's so short, it seems kind of rushed, like you wanted to pack as much in as small a space as you could, but really, there's no rush; for what this is, and for a first effort, it's very good, but a slower pace and a more developed story, with perhaps a little back-story would have been even better. I knocked off a star for the fact it started in what amounts to the middle of their story, and another star for the needlessly rushed pace. Three stars is still good, though, it's a 'liked it, keep on writing', and I think you could really do well on this site, just slow down a little; remember, we the readers are not privy to the back-story you have in your head, so maybe a little more characterisation, something to enable us to visualise the twins a little better than just their sexual preferences, and perhaps a little more depth to Jake and Jodhi in future episodes might not go amiss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is this a real couple?

I get what others have said, it goes very fast and is just describing sex but it doesnt feel like a story. Is this real? They seem to really be in to each other and really love each other?

jakeandjodhijakeandjodhiabout 9 years agoAuthor
It's not really a story...

Jo and I take onboard the comments made so far, but this is not supposed to be a 'story' per se (even if we refer to it as such in the preamble). The series will be more a string of anecdotes, moments in the lives of a pair of twins who are very much into each other and like to have fun experimenting. There will be episodes from the past showing how Jake and Jo got together, but it's not really a narrative. Real life is pretty much lacking in cool storylines and character development, so we're just celebrating the kinky sex. You may not want to read future installments if you're looking for narrative pleasure. The fast pace is also supposed to be reflective of the wild state of mind they're in together at this particular point--they've got the house to themselves and are making the most of it! J&J

sacredfantasysacredfantasyabout 9 years ago
LOVED IT MAN

I hope I share the same relation with my sister.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good enough for me!

I somewhat agree with the other anons that it would be nice to wrap this up with a further story, but it meets all the essentials of a Literotica incest story and hits most of my favorites! If you are familiar with Chocolate Truffles, this is a great soft chocolate center ... nasty in a really fun way. I have had non-incestuous encounters like this and I enjoyed revisiting those memories after the story. 5 stars.

That being said, please consider bringing us the backstory of how they crossed the line. Please let them find a way to stay together. Also, throw in some best friends, hot cousins, nymphomaniac aunts, etc! Viva la sibs!!!!

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsabout 9 years ago
Good job

I liked the story but could describe the people involved .Other then that it is worth a read . 4out of 5 from me......

writerjabwriterjababout 9 years ago
I like it!

Easy banter between the two -- they're twins after all. Sexy!

sglewsglewabout 9 years ago
Well written

I like it; the banter between the two works. Normally present tense doesn't work, but I think you've done it well. It reads a bit like a play or a script - that's an observation, not a criticism. It works as a stand alone story or alternatively you could continue with further chapters. Up to you guys. If you decide to do a back story, I suggest you either make it part of their conversation in the continuing story or you write it as a separate prequel. Either will allow you to keep the story in the present tense, ensuring continuity. It's really good and I hope you both write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sexy stuff

These two sibs have got a good thing going here. Why does it have to end? What happens next? Please write the rest...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
an outstanding first-time contribution

Personally, all forms of family fucking are great. A father sticking his fat daddy-dick up his baby girl's adorable little coochie. A boy fucking the shit out of the same cunt he came out of. But there's just something about a brother and sister coupling that's so sweet and appealing. The kids grew up together, her brother's impressive male package is the first the girl ever saw, just as his sister's cute little slit is the first the boy ever laid his eyes on. When the boy gets a big hard on and his young cock reaches for the sky, his sister gasps. Hey, that's really neat. When the girl's pretty little cunt starts leaking down her ass and legs, slicking her up for serious action, the brother oohs and ahhs at the wonders of Mother Nature. Wow, just wow. The kids love each other to pieces, and real quick they figure what goes into what. The boy's cock slides up between his sister's legs up to his balls. It's her first cock, but it's a brother's job to bust his sister's cherry anyway. Her initial discomfort over, the siblings revel in their new-found dirty fun. They fuck all over the place, in every room in the house, especially on their parents' bed. In the car, on the lawn at night, in the bathroom at the mall, every chance they get. The boy's cock is up his sister's tight wet twat more than it's just hanging down over his balls. He keeps shooting off up inside his sis, and they laugh at how much sperm he's got in those brotherly balls of his. Just the kind of fun all siblings can have any damn time they feel like it.

Chimney SweepChimney Sweepabout 9 years ago
Damned sexy!

That was fun. I can't wait to go read the next chapter. I did find a few minor nits to pick, like the use of present tense is sometimes a bit jarring, but that's a small issue. Now I am off to see of he gets in her ass!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous