All Comments on 'The Six Secrets of Sizzling Sex'

by BatsandGlamour

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
hotmommy67hotmommy67almost 15 years ago
110% Correct

Wow! I'm in total agreement with all of that. If my husband of 16 years had been even close to some of that, we'd still be together. Excellent submission, maybe you should write a book and get Oprah to use it for her book club :)

bamboo_moonbamboo_moonalmost 13 years ago

You should add that smokers should think about using mouthwash.

And I love your preferences,if you were with me, anal could be anytime you wanted it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Thank you!

I appreciate all your "How To" advise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
25 years and still yearning

Your comments are so true. We have been together for 25 years and still have great sex on a regular basis. Planning certainly helps especially with having a teenager around, we have a date night once a month where we book into a hotel for the weekend Yeeeeeha. We have phone sex, masterbate together and one of the best things my partner does is whispers to me constantly during the day about what he is going to do to me that night. It is so horny being reminded constantly during the day what Im in for that I just cant wait for night to come. Sure we have gone through the pitfalls of boring sex for spells till one of us decides to do something about it and then lookout, fantastic sex is back on the menu.

T_ElleT_Elleabout 12 years ago
Whew!

You know, every one of your how-to articles make my eyes roll back in my head. If you can actually deliver on everything you talk about, your wife is the luckiest woman alive! :)

Finding_MeFinding_Mealmost 12 years ago
Exactly!

Great article, you hit the nail on the head. I simply don't understand why these concepts are so difficult for so many people, including my ex husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great job

I loved reading this! I laughed and had moments when I thought, wow, great idea. You didn't judge you simple explained to all us humans that sex is passion! A amazing meal!😉 Thanks.. I enjoyed myself!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous