All Comments on 'His Own Personal Cheerleader'

by angela146

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
sixteen

I wish sixteeen were legal in my state!

patricia51patricia51over 19 years ago
Lots of Fun

Very enjoyable. My husband and I have roleplayed all sorts of different situations over the years, and they have been many years indeed. Its always fun and makes us both smile. I've been a cheerleader too. Thanks for a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
sexy young teenage voice

must read

TJ911TurboTJ911Turboabout 19 years ago
Yeaaaaa Angela!

Excellent story of love and roleplaying. Your lovely voice added a tender, romantic component.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Very nice sexy voice !

Very good do some more ! and get in to the part where you are getting it or being spanked. j

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Wow

Cant wait for the other story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Good stuff

This, as well as a few of the other submissions i've read by this author, are some of the most touching and sexy things i've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
This is why I come to this site!

This is an excellent story, by far one of my favorites. The personal touches the author mixes in really just put it over the edge...we should all be so lucky to be married to a woman like this!

And, the girl who reads it - WOW! Just...wow. Her voice is amazing! She sounds so sweet, cute, sexy, young...everything I want to hear when I listen to stories on here! I could listen to her read absolutely anything. She could read from the dictionary, I wouldn't care, I'd listen cover to cover.

gotranegotranealmost 11 years ago
Nice, But What happened To The Pantyhose?!

Nice story! It was very well written, but as the subject line indicates, what happened to the pantyhose? They were mentioned when the girls were flashing, but that was it. There's always, hopefully, a sequel. I'd also like to see a series. Maybe the cheerleaders can have their own alumni "meeting"?!

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 8 years ago
Delightful !!

I have numerous fantasies along these lines involving my fetish .

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked it. The role playing was sexy and romantic. A good short read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous