All Comments on 'Wolfblood: The Price of Loss Ch. 07'

by Boobearer

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I'm confused

Wait, that is the end? There are still so many cliffhangers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Same Here...

I agree. I don't think this should be the end of the story. You've left way too many cliffhangers open and unless you do a sequel from a different character's point of view this story isn't finished. Hoping you pick it back up and finish the story the proper way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hear, hear

There is still so much that is up in the air, however this is your story to with what you wish. I think there is a lot of potential for a continuation--maybe even in some other point of view. Loved the story, but feel like it was not completed as it could have been. On that note, I love your writing, and imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
More?

Beautiful story but I feel that there is another chapter or two here. It just doesn't seem like the 'walking into the sunset' moment yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Sad to see the end I really loved this story.Hopefully there's more. You have become one of my favorites...Please continue writing, I would love to read more about Hector and Nicholas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

No wonder she doesn't have much control over her wolf, they continuously treat her like a child. God forbid she has any right to privacy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I do quite like this as an end to the story....

... and yet!

Yes, as an author you could leave this story as that quite happily

(and if that's what you want, then that's what you want as an author)

And yet....I still feel something needs to be dealt with and finished off - another chapter perchance!!

I am not a cheerleader by any stretch of the imagination, but if you fancy an extra chapter to finish it off I'll be there cheering it on!

Thanks for the story.

CinderTowerCinderTowerabout 9 years ago
Eager for more

Boo bearer thankyou for sharing such an enchanting and engaging story. Like the last poster, thoroughly enjoyed this saga and if you felt the burn to tie up a little more in another chapter or two I woulld be indebted. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Love it, but are you starting a Part Two?

I mean another set of stories about Nicholas starting his own Pack and how Valery and Vincent will fit into the Pack or not in it or like avenging his fathers pack and him gaining more members and such.

BoobearerBoobearerabout 9 years agoAuthor
On Nicholas and continuations.

The response to this chapter has been interesting, if a little underwhelming. I am well aware of the loose tiles I left in there; this was never meant to be a nice little happily ever after tale. It was intentionally ended like that and I quite like it.

Now, I do plan to continue writing Nicholas' story and highlighting a little more on Vincent and Valery's interactions. This will be posted when I've completed the entire story so you don't have to wait months for a new chapter at a time.

Thank you, once more, for your support.

Boobearer.

canndcanndalmost 9 years ago
AMAZINGLY GOOD STORY-Must if you like vamps/werewolves

I loved this story. It was well-written and enjoyable. It was nice b/c it wasn't the perfect relationship from day one. I like something that differentiates a story from the usual formula.

I think alot of questions were left and I believe there is a next story...at least I hope. overall, a great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it!

Can Hector's story be next?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
oh bother...

I've never been good at waiting patiently...*foot tapping*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

More

AvaritiaAvaritiaover 7 years ago
Eh…

It feels half finished…

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I really love this story and come back to it from time to time to read it again. I am hopeful you will continue this series as you mentioned in the comment section a couple years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Wow, Valery had some shitty so-called friends. The only one of those wolves worth a damn was Nicholas. Any decent friend wouldn't treat her as outcast, which every single one of them did for decades. In the future I'm creating for Valery in my head, she makes new true friends, learns what friendship really is, and never speaks to the 4 wolves from her old pack again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great romantic story that could be adapted to be story between two humans. I would have like like to see another chapter of how the integration of Nick into their lives. I also would like a new series how he form his new pack and find his mate.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The only thing I don't like and I really love this story. And I wanted to continue. However, I'm not a fan of this integration Valerie and Vincent are getting from her hypocritical friends. Yes her friends(expect Nicholas) Are hypocrites. What vincent did was wrong; he deeply regreted it, and And begged his brother to take him to valerie to make amends and win her love and affections. It's clear to me that vincent is a man who carries a deep seated guilt from a close friend, I'll even speculate that vincent even saw this friend as another brother. And his friend and his pack were savagely murdered by other packs because of this friendship. Vincent for centuries clearly guilty and pained by what happened. Regrets that he didn't make it in time. To save all of them it was only able to save one. So it makes sense that even though mating is important to vampires vincent. Was reminded of what he lost when valerie came to him and knowing that she's a wolf and he just didn't want to go through that pain again. Her friends are hypocrites because if it wasn't for their prejudices of wolves who were forcefully turned against their will and viewing those wolves as abominations. If it wasn't for them keeping Valerie outside the compound and treating her as though she was an outcast and not officially or truly part of the pack. She wouldn't have been attacked. She wouldn't have felt the need to not be able to come to them for help. Instead she turned towards hector who was a good friend of hers for help. And all of them when they sinced or thought something might have been wrong from the fact that I hadn't heard from her in a long time should have went looking for her. Vincent was completely in the right to follow Valerie to her cabin because these other rules with the exception of Nicholas have shown that they are incapable of keeping. Valerie safe due to their prejudices views on wolves turned by force against their will. I can see nicholas taking in wolves who've been forcefully turned by rogues; welcoming them into his pack, and And not treating them like outsiders, Like outcast unlike his father. Instead doing everything he can to resolve those prejudices in the werewolf world. This is a great story and I wish you would continue it. I love it. I've reread the story over and over.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous