All Comments on 'Mom's New Family Affair Ch. 01'

by htlvgcpl

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 9 years ago

Good start. Hot stuff. Can't wait to read chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start

Great start! Love where this is going. Looking forward to the next chapter.

ProfQ1955ProfQ1955about 9 years ago
Very nice

This is a nice twist on mother son relationships. Please keep writing the story,

mottfanmottfanalmost 9 years ago

Even though I'm not really into incest stories all that much I did start reading this story on a whim, and I am so glad I did. Your story telling is amazing and the attention to detail is fantastic without being distracting.

Reading this story I replaced the Mom in my mind with my mother-in-law, but otherwise kept the story the same. (My MIL is very attractive and sexual). I somehow managed to make it to the end of this chapter before having a mind-blowing orgasm.

Usually I have to read several hot stories in a row before getting off, but this time was different. Your story was the first one I read today, and it was so well done that...well...you know.

I can't wait to read to delve into the following chapters!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your fantasy with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Site = location.

Sight = visual.

Gym52Gym5210 months ago

A great opening chapter, with a good twist to the standard scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous